More after school sex

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mikey22, Dec 27, 2013.

1. Mikey22

Gold Member

Me and my girlfriend Misty was sitting in class taking one of those official tests. The ones with the test booklet,The ansewer sheet and the 2 #2 pencils,The tests did nothing for my grade,They just told the sorry ass government if the teachers were doing there jobs. So I took my anser sheet,And filld in all the little circles to spell out the words FUCK YOU.

I took out my scratch piece of paper and wrote out a note to Misty,We had ben experementing with the pleasures of anal sex,At the time, So I told her in the note how I looked forward to tearing her ass up this afternoone. Her mom usually worked late,She would then visit the bars on her way home. So we had severall hours a day for sex.

I passed the note to her. She was reading it,With a pleasant smile on her face. Then all of a suden the note was snatched from her hands. Mrs. BlackWell red the note.

*Mikey get to the office now!* She followed me to the office. Lucky for me. Both Mr. Dudley and Mrs. Beasley were gone. Karen the sexy secretary was the only one there. Mrs, BlackWell handed her the note,She looked over it.

*Well Mrs.Karen, What do you think?*

*To be honest I wish my boyfriends wrote me notes like this.*

*I should have known,That would be your view....When Is Mrs. Beasley going to be back?*

*This afternoone. I'll let you know.* We go back to class. The day drags on. About 5 miniutes before 3:00 Karen shows up.

*Mikey Mrs. Beasley is ready to see you now.* I follow her up to the office. In Mrs. Beasleys office sat Mrs. Debe Jones,My girlfriends mom. She did not look happy. She stared at me with her arms folded across her chest.

*Karen that will be all for today.* Mrs. Beasley walks to her office door and locks it. She then goes to the windows and closes the bliends. She returns and sits on the corner of her desk..

*Lets start with you getting undressed.*

*Uhhhh....Uhhhh....Butt.*

*Stripp Now!...We want to see that big dick you got.* I slowly undress. Both women look me over. Mrs. Beasley strokes my cock a little,She gets on her knees and takes me in to her hot mouth. Mrs.Jones observes a few miniutes.

*Kim you mind unzipping my dress?* She lets my cock go. I grab it and stroke it. I watch as the zipper of the navy blue dress opens. She then reaches for the clasp of her bra, As the garments fall I shoot my load all over Mrs. Beasleys white blouse.

*Young man!..You were not suppose to do that!...I think a lesson in self controll is needed here!* She quickly takes off her blouse and makes me lick my cum from the blouse. She then takes a paddle from behind her desk and wears my ass out with it. She opens her desk drawer and takes out an asortment of sex toys. Vibrators,But plugs,Dildos of all shapes amd sizes. They both lube the toys and fuck my tight virgin ass with them.

*How does it feel stud?...This will teach you about fucking my daughter in the ass* Mrs. Jones said. For the next 20 miniutes. These women raped my ass.

*Mikey Have you learned your lesson?*

*Uhhh...Yeah I guess*

*Good get dressed.* I put my clothes on and left,I was kind of in a daze,Maybe even shock. I stumbled to the parking lot,Where Misty was waiting. I collapse in the seat next to her.

*Babby are you okay?...Your kind of pale.* About that time her mom parks next to her ,A big smile on her face. She hands Misty the strap on cock,Then drives away laughing. Misty looks at the cock then at me.

*You just wait till the weekend,When I get the girls together!* A cold chill went right through my body,As she spoke those wicked words. More to come later.

2. Mikey22

Gold Member

Friday finally came. I did everything I could think of to avoid Misty today,Knowing she had plans for me. I even called mom,I told her I was sick and needed to go home. She told me to suck it up,Be a man,Deal with it,This was my parents atitude,They were allways trying to toughen me up for real life after high school.

The 3:00 bell rang,I made my way toward the school bus. And there they stood. Staci and Preshous, The muscle behind my girlfriends possee. They were both on the gymnastics team and verry muscular.

*Your comeing with us!* They each take my arms and walk me toward the parking lot,Where Misty was waiting in her black 5.0 Mustang, Looking cool in her sunglasses,Her side kick Shirley was siting in the passanger seat.

*You thought you were going to get away didn't you?....We got plans for you.*

Shirley gets out allowing the 3 of us in to the back seat. Preshous was on my right a tall,busty black girl. Staci on my left, She was tall six foot when she wore her high heels, She also had some big tits,The rest of her was pure muscle,She also was red headed with a short temper to match it.

As the Mustang left the parking lot my man card was then takin and burned. Staci and Preshous pounced, They stripped me nakeid and throwed my clothes out the window. A ball gag was put in my mouth, I was dressed in a pink bra,pinl panties. Fishnet stockings and a garter belt. Misty stopped at a red light. She took off her faverite hot pink pumps and passed them in to the back seat. Lucky for me my big feet would not fit in to her sexy little whore heels.

But then Preshous unzipped her gym bag and took out the pair of stelitos she wore that morning. She strapped them on to my feet. We arrive at Misty's house . She parks on the street, The girls then hand cuff me. A collar is put around my neck,Along with a leash. They get me out. An old couple on there porch across the street watches. The old man whistles at me. The school bus comes by,Nothing but laughter is heard,The lady next door getting her mail just watches,With a shocked look on her face. In less than an hour I was transformed from a 6ft 200 Lb. Football player and wrestler. To a little sissy bitch,A freak on a leash,Totaly humiliated,I was led toward the house.Where her mom was waiting.Dressed in nothing but a tee shirt and panties. More later.

Country_Lily and Silverfox like this.
  3. Mikey22

Gold Member

Friday finally came. I did everything I could think of to avoid Misty today,Knowing she had plans for me. I even called mom,I told her I was sick and needed to go home. She told me to suck it up,Be a man,Deal with it,This was my parents atitude,They were allways trying to toughen me up for real life after high school.

The 3:00 bell rang,I made my way toward the school bus. And there they stood. Staci and Preshous, The muscle behind my girlfriends possee. They were both on the gymnastics team and verry muscular.

*Your comeing with us!* They each take my arms and walk me toward the parking lot,Where Misty was waiting in her black 5.0 Mustang, Looking cool in her sunglasses,Her side kick Shirley was siting in the passanger seat.

*You thought you were going to get away didn't you?....We got plans for you.*

Shirley gets out allowing the 3 of us in to the back seat. Preshous was on my right a tall,busty black girl. Staci on my left, She was tall six foot when she wore her high heels, She also had some big tits,The rest of her was pure muscle,She also was red headed with a short temper to match it.

As the Mustang left the parking lot my man card was then takin and burned. Staci and Preshous pounced, They stripped me nakeid and throwed my clothes out the window. A ball gag was put in my mouth, I was dressed in a pink bra,pinl panties. Fishnet stockings and a garter belt. Misty stopped at a red light. She took off her faverite hot pink pumps and passed them in to the back seat. Lucky for me my big feet would not fit in to her sexy little whore heels.

But then Preshous unzipped her gym bag and took out the pair of stelitos she wore that morning. She strapped them on to my feet. We arrive at Misty's house . She parks on the street, The girls then hand cuff me. A collar is put around my neck,Along with a leash. They get me out. An old couple on there porch across the street watches. The old man whistles at me. The school bus comes by,Nothing but laughter is heard,The lady next door getting her mail just watches,With a shocked look on her face. In less than an hour I was transformed from a 6ft 200 Lb. Football player and wrestler. To a little sissy bitch,A freak on a leash,Totaly humiliated,I was led toward the house.Where her mom was waiting.Dressed in nothing but a tee shirt and panties. More later.

Country_Lily likes this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

*B ring him in here girls.* Her mom said. I was takin to the basement.

*Lets start with some pictures* Her mom had one of those Polaroids. I was made to stut my stuff like a model on the runway. The camera flashed with the authinic click and the noise the camera made as the picture came out.

*Tie him down to the bed.* There was a single bed with restraints. like you see in a mental insttution or something. On a work bench lay a bunch of different sex toys. I laid there helpless, With them all watching.

*Lets start with this.* Her mom reached down to the floor and picked up a huge McCulla Chain saw. This thing was big. One of those old timey ones. I started to struggle to get away as the little 5ft. tall woman yanked o n the rope. The saw fires up filling the room full of noise and blue smoke. She looked at me with a wicked smile. I piss in the pink panties I was wearing.

The saw stalls. Her mom tryes to crank it again.

*Piece of shit!* She throws it down.

*Sorry girls I guess we got to try something else.*

*Look mom he pissed in my panties.* They all laugh. They then ripp the panties off and start playing with my cock. And ass experementing with all different sizes of vibraters and but plugs. They all stripp down, The ball gag is takin out of my mouth.

*Your going to give us all a treat,Preshous is going to go first,Since she's never had one.*

I watched her climb over me and stradle my face. She spread her pussy lipps apart. I went right to work with my tongue and lipps. My first black girl I was thinking. A big smile was on her face.

*Ahhh...That feels pretty good!* I then suck her clit.

*OOOhhhh!* She cried out. tossing her head back. And grabbing her tits. She soon cummed all over my face. She started to get up and noticed my cock standing at attention. She looks at Misty.

*You mind if I ride him.*

*No go ahead,Thats what he's here for.* I watch her dark skinned hands guide my pale white cock inside her. It slips right in. I watch her ride it. The camera flashes again. Staci takes her turn sitting on my face. Each girl takes a turn getting her pussy ate and rideing my cock. This arangement is working pretty good untill I cum. I am then punished.

They take the restraints loose. And put me in the doggy style position,One of them will take a turn fucking my ass, While I eat another one out. After they all get a chance to be eaten out,Fucked or fucking me. My final torture was to have each of them straddle my face and pissed on me. It was a weird feeling the hot pee run all over my head and face.

Then her mom poured something from a bottle in to a rag.

*Night night.* She said covering my nose and mouth. I awoke the next morning. Nakeid in the ditch in front of my house, The sun was coming up. My parents would soon be up. I run around the back of the house. We have a swiming pool. I go in the pool house and put on some swimming trunks, I dive in to the pool to rid my body of the foul smell of piss and sex.

It's freezing outside as I knock on the slideing glass door. Mpm comes and opens it.

*Honey what are you doing out in the pool?*

*I got up early and went for a run,I got hot and thought I would cool off in the pool.*
    She shakes her head. I went straight for a hot shower, Then dressed. I joined my parents for breakfast. The rest of the weekend was normal. On Monday morning I heard a horn blow. It was Misty siting in her Mustang. We kiss. She then takes an envelope of pictures out.

*If you don't want these to get out. You better be a good boy.*

*Yes ma'mm.* We kiss again, From then on I would be her slave.