Montana Ranch

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Jameson, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Jameson

Jameson New Member

(I've always wanted to try to write an erotic story....so with courage up and a cup of coffee in hand...here goes! Please, comment as you will...could use all the help that's offered!)

Prairie dust billowing out behind the rental car, the sun high and hot, she thinks back a month ago when her husband had proposed this vacation idea. Poring over the brochures of an island with beaches, he had interrupted her thoughts of sunbathing and cocktails insisting that a ranch was just the place to spend a week together....in Montana!
    Married only a year...he being a bit older...she agreed, not wanting to disappoint. As the weeks flew by, she began to daydream about this more and more....hmmmm, cowboys!
    Rounding the last corner, finally the sign above the gateway appears announcing that indeed they were not lost...they had found the ranch. Of course it paled in comparison to a gleaming hotel with beaches as the scattering of low wooden buildings and miles of fences greeted them.
    "I'll just be a minute, why don't you stretch your legs" his excitement evident while bolting out of the car towards the main office.
    'Oh well...it's only for a week' her thoughts as she stretches her arms high beside the car..'and the sun is sooo warm...maybe I'll meet cowboys!'
    Her white cotton dress and boots a perfect choice...not a place for heels! Walking towards the porch, she notices a stranger resting against the far post in the shade. With a shy smile she greets him as she realizes the sun behind her affords an enticing view, and this view has not been ignored, his eyes watching her every movement.
    "I'm Sara" extending her delicate hand as she closes the distance, her boots clattering upon the worn floor boards.."such a remote place, isn't it?" her question dangles while a strong hand accepts her shake. He feels her slight tremor as he grasps her, her blue eyes excited, a blush filling her neck and cheeks. There's just something about this girl....or maybe just his imagination.
    "Welcome then...Sara. I'm Clint...the foreman here. You'll be seein a lot of me in the next week little lady...." he trails off when she turns to look across at the long building by the fence.
    "That building over there...what happens there?" she points while looking up to Clint, her hand firmly held as he answers.."It's the bunk house...it's where the cowboys live"
    Her breath catches and her eyes glaze over as her whisper speaks volumns to his experienced mind...."Oooooh, my! All of them....in the bunk house...all of them?"
    "All of them Sara...yes, they all bunk together. I'll be happy to show ya once you're settled in if you'd like" his purposeful offer intending to detect a bit more from this young wife.
    "Ohhhhhh......yeeeees!" the reply he'd hoped for while she grips his forearm for support, her eyes downcast as she's certain he understands her interest. Her thighs clench when he lifts her chin, her blonde ponytail trailing upon her back....'He knows......' the thought confirmed when a rough hand grips her waist causing her nipples to bloom against the cotton fabric...'He knows what kind of girl I am.....he knows!'...the blush consuming her full body as Clint slowly nods his understanding.......

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

Very good writing. Great seamless transitions between the two characters and good visuals. keep it coming.

Welcome to SF. Be sure to go over the the intros and say hi and fill out your profile so we can meet you.

3. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Thanks for your kind words! And I shall find my way over to introduce myself as well.

4. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Montana Ranch....2

Sara's pretty little head is swimming as she readies herself for dinner while her husband showers. 'Why am I sooo excited? This is just a dusty old ranch and Clint's old enough to be my father for God's sake! Must be something in the air....ya think?' she muses as her hair falls across her back. 'Hmmm, ponytail....or not?' the decision made as she quickly fashions the pony with a ribbon. Selecting the pale yellow sundress...maybe a little short for the ranch...she buttons it up the front leaving two opened at the top and two more along the hemline. 'Of course the boots...sheesh, why did I buy em...duh!' her little girl self surfacing while prancing in the mirror.
    "Oh Sara.....you look delicious!" her husband comments, shaking the dampness from his hair and pulling on his jeans. "Are you out to impress little girl....huh?"
    "Now Daddy....." she scolds the older man, her husband. It's become her nickname for him given the age difference between them....and he rather likes it. Young Sara was his assistant at the bank before they married. Their romance was no secret to the staff and bankers...they flirted shamelessly in the office....some even wondered if this would last. He...46, and Sara 25 might become tedious, but it's been a year now and they seem to be a happy couple.
    "C'mon Daddy....we can't be late ya know!" and they quickly shuffle out towards the dining hall. Upon entering the large room, the conversations quiet and all eyes turn to see this young wife light up as she realizes that she's the only woman here! Sara is well aware that men have always looked in her direction....but this is somehow a different tone. The several men have all stopped dead in their tracks to watch her. Their combined eyes glued to her has taken her breath for a moment...she hold Daddy close. These men are not city men that can be handled with a bat of her eyes and a smile....she feels the tension in the air and relief as Clint walks over to greet them.
    "Welcome...we dine here in a family way...all of us at this here long table. Come along and we'll find ya a seat..." Clint leads them to the center of the table, seating Sara next to himself as his hard look to the ranch hands seems to break the spell. These men are not movie star cowboys...this is the real deal! Hard working, no nonsense types. They respect Clint and whatever Clint asks is done without question...he's the boss.
    Sara averts her eyes as the men seat themselves across along the table. When she raises them to peek her blush is instant....she knows what they're thinking. Her heart races at the overt attention being conveyed. A little lamb amongst a pack of wolves....the lamb begining to become excited as butterflies invade her tummy.
    Clint stands to introduce them to the hands and fires a harsh look to Jim as he remarks that 'she seems to have brought her daddy with her boys.'
    Jim slinks back as he realizes his error in front of Clint and mumbles.."Sorry, m'am....didn't mean no disrespect"
    "Oh....it's okay Jim, you didn't know! Matter of fact I actually do call him Daddy ya know!" Sara gushes forth and loosens up, enjoying the humor.
    "Well then.....it's settled" Clint remarks and orders the food to be brought out.
    During dinner Sara glances about catching everyones eye once or twice, but she's taken by Clint's obvious control over these hard men. The men quickly eat....clean up...and leave.
    "Clint.....um, will ya take me? Ya know...to see the bunk house?" her whisper as she plays her hand upon his arm..."We won't be needing Daddy to join us" her eyes steady as she speaks to him...."He'll be fine going back to our cabin.....wontcha Daddy!"
    Clint leans in to speak to Daddy..."Your wife has asked me to take her....to the bunk house where the cowboys live. We won't be needing your company....she's coming with me" the authority in his voice and his rough demeanor causing Sara's panties to moisten as she clings to his forearm.
    "Will you show me to them Clint....will you show me to the cowboys! Clint......I want you.....to show meeee to them.....show meeee to them Clint....show meeeeee!" her heated whisper barely overheard by Daddy as he hangs his head. He knows the girl Sara is....it's why he married her!
    "Sara......so soon?" he pleads with her.
    "Yeeeeeeees Daddy...soooooo very soon I shall be shown to all of them....all...of....them!" she hisses as her fever heightens and her grip on Clint tightens. Standing with her braless nipples flaring, her breasts fighting for freedom against the wisp of a dress she's chosen...she pants.."Take meeeee now Clint....take meeeeee!"

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

Just got to read the second installment. I see major nastiness looming.:eek

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Next chapter please...........

7. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Sara drapes herself upon Clint as she looks to Daddy, her delicate hands weighing his manly stature while she fingers the leather vest....and the cotton T-shirt beyond. Being well over six feet, Clint towers over the young girl....looking to Daddy as well, wondering to himself just what game are these two playing here.
    Deciding to test them, he spins Sara and gathers her from behind...Daddy slides his chair back and begins to stand.
    "No!" Clint's eyes cold as he speaks.."You sit! Your wife has made it clear that you're not needed....and it seems she's right!" as Sara melts into Clint's arms while she stares at Daddy....her eyes glazed and excited! Her nipples, barely covered, like bullets as her body blush and her sigh display her fever to them both. Grasping her blonde ponytail, bringing his mouth inches from her ear, Clint growls..."You like this little girl....dontcha Sara!"
    "O God....yeeees!" her heated whisper as she stares at Daddy!.."It's why we came Clint! I crave a man that will show me off....a man like you Clint....a man that knows! You unmasked my cravings on the porch earlier....didn't you Clint! You know the girl I am....don't you." her confession complete as Clint begins his exploration of her tight young tummy, fingering the buttons, feeling her breathe.
    The sensations maddening as his manhands grip and touch...her breathing erratic between the whimpers. Hands dip to the hem of her yellow sundress...scratching her thighs below the shortness of the fabric...her thighs quivering, her head laid back against a broad chest....and the smell of leather. These hands slowly crawl to the back of her thighs as she keens and moans...and begin a trail upwards causing her to rise to her toes as she bathes in the fever that's mounting. A tight grasp around her waist with one hand...a hot little spank from the other..."Ohhhhhh God.....yeeeeeeeeeees!" her scream while a strong hand fills itself with her twenty-five year old springy ass cheek. Clint's grip firm and demanding....just what she craves, this wayward young wife....just what she craves!
    "This manhandling Sara....Daddy's not able is he little girl? Soooo....he watches, doesn't he Sara....tell me!" not a question from Clint...a demand.
    "Ahhhh...." her exclaimation..."He's....unable Clint! O God...pleeeez Clint, quench meeeeee.....oooooh"
    Another spank to her glorious ass...another scream from the heated girl, her eyes on fire as she looks to Clint over her shoulder. A full hand of her hair, eyes of a man that will not be denied greet her look....she understands whats to be done.....

8. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Daddy sits....resigned to his fate. The medication he needs to take prevents him from fulfilling his husbandly duties...and he allows Sara to take pleasure when she can. It's been almost a full year for her....oh, Daddy's tongue is magical....but she needs more than tongue....she needs to be filled....filled with mancock!
    Sara's dreamy look as she turns in Clint's arms is locked upon Daddy....she loves to show off for him....and she will!
    Clint grips her firm ass and pulls her above the floor, suckling and devouring her entire face as she gasps....she feels his thickness against her toned tummy...nearly fainting. Undulating her sweet hips, her thin panties soaked as she writhes, her ass filling his rough hands, she molds herself to Clint's insistence....thrilling in the sensation that she's been without for far too long. Moaning uncontrollably, her arms around his neck and shoulders, her wecomed whisper..."Clint.....allow me my pleasure...it's been too long....pleeeez Clint, allow meeee."
    The permission granted as he nods to the young wife....looking to Daddy to be certain he's watching his 'little girl'.
    Slithering down Clint's chest, Sara's nails begin the raking she sooo loves! Shoulders....chest....belt buckle.....downward she slithers, her blue eyes locked upon Clint's. Her short dress rides high as she splays her thighs, her calf high boots firmly in place upon the wooden floor, her drenched panties for all to see....she begins!
    "I want you to see my wetness Clint....watch as I soak my panties for you" her pleading whisper up to him as her fingers unbuckle and her hands undress him. Throbbing mancock..firm and rampant behind his boxers...is to be teased in her experienced hands...this is her time now! A heated grasp of her hair is met with blue eyes asking....allow this, pleeez!...and the grip to her hair is taken back....her perfect teeth shine as she smiles.
    'Just what does this little girl have in mind for me' Clint chuckles to himself as he watches her unbutton her dress and open it, her breasts and nipples divine, her tight tummy like a washboard.....and her tiny yellow panties darkened from her seepings.
    Manicured nails trail slowly along the waistband....raking him. He knows to steady himself and leans his hands to the chair nearby, while the nails rake gently over the fabric....not quite touching, just teasing.
    'This is not her first roundup' he muses as she continues! Pink nails along the front of his thighs crawl under the leg openings....creeping slowly as her eyes watch his...converging together sooooo very close to his full balls. His cockhead bursts forth above the waistband at this delicate touching, his eyes measuring her every move. Her face moves closer inhaling his manliness as she nuzzles against him...her gasps and moans evidence that she's in another place at this moment...a lust filled place all of her own. Elongating her neck, she washes herself in his musk as she watches him above her. Gently reaching for fabric, she disrobes him....his staff high above her now. Burying her face amongst his heavy balls...she slathers her tongue...weighing them. The excited lamb, mouthing him, bathing him with her saliva....always looking up! Clint's sharp inhale speaks of her mouthings...she manages a sweet smile. Clint knows to allow her this time....and he does.
    Suckling his balls, her nails begin to wander....finding his stiffness to slowly rake once again. His grip to the chair fierce as he fights and thinks..'get on with it girl.....damn!'
    Sara knows....oh yees she does! As her fingers encircle, only touching with her nails, her pink little girl tongue manifests itself...a gentle path along the underside towards the crown that awaits her. Slowly up in a zig zag pattern to moisten him....just pulling back before she contacts the crown causing a howl from Clint, his grip nearly impossible now. She feels him shudder and twist as she laves him....the look to him explains that there is sooooo much more!
    Her tiny panties dripping as she heats, the shine upon her thighs spreading as her girlie cream will not be contained in the mere wisp of silk. she reaches for a thigh, gathers her cream, and smears it upon Clint's full mancock....his eyes roll at this lewdness! Her fingers and thumbs working together as she coaxes his cumm from his heavy balls...
    Suddenly, she brightens like the sun....her prize has appeared!
    "Ohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeees!" she pants as she looks at the crystal clear cumm bubble seeping from his tip, balancing itself inches from her eyes! She senses Clint is close to grasping her hair and impaling her..she pulls back and shakes her head with a smirk....'ooooh noooo ya don't' she mouths to him and he growls in response as this girl has him mesmerized! He nods....his grip now painful on the chair.
    Re-focusing, her tongue pointed, she slithers it out, slowly approaching his cumm bubble as he waits for this most delicious moment to arrive. With great purpose, her tongue closes the distance, licking his clear fluid into her mouth...staggering him! Before he can recover from this maddening act, she washes her face and eyes with his cockhead....painting herself with his fluid....marking herself as his. Her matching lipgloss...pink...begins to smear itself along his shaft...painting him. Her mouthings continue, nibbling along his length...and reaching his sensitive cockhead. A swirl of tongue and she engulfs him....his overt scream the only sound in this large vacant room.....save for Daddy, who's watching intently as his young wife is lost in her absolute lust.
    Her lips fasten while her tongue circles his cockhead. She knows she must be swift....or will she tease! An unnerved Clint looks down at her....he sees her little mind in a whirl....and nods again.
    Oh yeees, she shall tease! The swirling and tongueing elicit groans of pure pleasure from Clint, her teasings welcomed. Suddenly she plunges down....down.....down...and hold. He screams as he's taken by surprise....hold....hold....and release! Wheeew....as she gathers her breath, their mixed fluids streaming and dangling from her lips. Again...down....down.....down....even further down....almost....and release! "Ahhhhhh, fuuuuuuck" Clint screams as she begins anew. Her fingers behind his full balls relentless in the coaxing as she plunges...down....down.....down....down...shaking, down...eyes crying....down and hold as she looks up! Hold......hold.....hold....until Clint grasps her hair and removes her, knowing she would have stayed as long as he chose to leave her.
    In a frenzy she impales her throat yet again....needing his mancumm to bathe her....craving it soooo! Impossible to withstand her mouthings, his bursts fire into her throat....she tries to drink him in. Clint grasps her pony and his mancumm coats her eyes....her neck....her forehead and her sweet lips as he howls to the rafters, his thighs shattered and quaking. Sara manages to gather as much as she's able, garnering his precious seed in her finger tips...feeding herself while her young pussy drips upon the floor beneath her...her cumm in step with his.
    Spent....Clint looks to Sara....equally spent!....as her little girl eyes look to him in wonder....even admiration! No one has ever lasted this long for Sara....no one!

9. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Thighs quivering still from this young wife's ministrations, Clint slinks down in the chair...unable to even stand! Sara quickly moves between his open legs fondling and nuzzling....her heat building, her young pussy a jangle of nerves that needs to be attended to, her breathing coming in short gulps while her hand wanders to the drenched silk barely there between her toned legs. As her head rests upon Clint's shaking thigh, she peers to Daddy...'Thank you, Daddy....I love you' she silently mouths as he is in awe of his 'little girl' and gently nods.
    "Clint......my Sara's been a naughty girl" he speaks in a hushed tone as he looks to Sara..."What's to be done with her...." the suggestion causing Sara to gush against her panties....she understands Daddy's comment!
    Sensing the expected result and watching her absolutely quiver as she looks up to him, Clint agrees....taking her outstretched hand while she timidly stands on wobbly legs. Her short sundress wide open, breasts and tummy on display...Clint clamps her needy pussy with a strong hand, her wild scream animalistic as she convulses.
    A nod from Daddy....she's suddenly taken across Clint's thighs to face him, Clint's clamping hand in place as she trembles and twitches uncontrollably. Her mouth slack as she wants to speak....but is unable as a quick flip of her dress over her back and a swift spank to her magnificent ass takes her breath from her! A strong hand clamping her...another bringing itself down upon her ass cheeks...Sara's become delirious and babbling splayed across Clint's lap....her tears of joy streaming her cheeks, her mewlings and keening, the goatish undulations of her hips welcoming her spankings! The young lamb...being taken by the alpha wolf!
    "Sara....." Clint growls as her eyes roll back..."time to visit the bunk house!"
    Her lithe body stiffens at his words...the bunk house! The words alone cause her cummm to overwhelm her as she imagines......
    The ranch hands....the smell of men and their leather....men that promise to take her beyond the pale....to be surrounded by these rough working men...all of them wanting and lusting....and she, Sara, their married little cumm doll!
    The thought of it more than she can bear....she faints dead away in the midst of her delicious cummmmmmmm.......................

10. luvbug

Gold Member

WOW! Good story!! Cant wait for the next part!

11. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Perched across Clint's lap, her delicious young ass cheeks a sweet pink from his manhands, the tiny strip that bisects her catches his eye. The shaking wife oblivious...still in a trance, her cumm overwhelming her senses. A hot little snap of her lace waistband elicits another scream while her panties worm themselves between her slippery lips...the pressure upon her swollen bud exhilarating.
    "Ohhh Daddy....fuuuck!" she whimpers as Clint pulls her silk tightly, lifting her up by the fabric, the tiny thong drenched as she squirms.
    Placing the trembling girl back upon his knees...a handful of ponytail guides her face to look up to Clint, her blue eyes filled with tears.
    "C..Cl...Clint...." her breathless voice manages and is met with his..."Shhhh, little girl....shhhhh." as he turns to Daddy.
    His stare and heated demeanor unhinges Daddy....his little girl has never been this far before. Daddy understands what Clint is asking of him...he knows that Clint wants to take her to the bunk house....to share her there! A nervous look to Sara...her eyes pleading with Daddy to agree, her nymphomania lying just behind her eyes...needful and craving eyes...absolute carnal passion evident as she whimpers.
    "Clint.....take her! You'll protect her...Clint?" his answer spills from him, his eyes downcast.
    "I'll give you my word Daddy....she'll be in my charge." his proud reply as he begins to gather Sara, re-buttoning her yellow sundress, wiping her tears away.
    "Ohhhh Daddy......" her little girl whisper as Clint leads her away knowing he'll have his hands full with the ranch hands.
    Sara clings to Clint as they walk across the dirt drive towards the bunk house...he senses her trepidation and excitement.
    In the semi-darkness the lights in the windows illuminate their path, a soft guitar strumming out an unknown melody. Reaching the porch Clint ushers this heated wife up the steps..the door just there. Behind her, his hands full of her tummy, he kicks the door open, the light streaming out, startling the hands as they're relaxing in various states of undress. Her yellow sundress frames the doorway...her boots...her blonde pony...flaring nipples against the thin cotton....breathless!
    The silence is deafening as the hands devour her with their combined eyes...not quite sure. Sara's trembling and utter shock to actually be here with these hard men...the way they look at her...the smells fill her nostrils. Leather and sweat...manly smells. Jim sets his guitar down and stands....Billy leans against the wall, shirtless....Jason, in only his boxers reclines back in his chair to survey their good fortune.
    Clint gathers Sara from behind, his fingers toying with her buttons, his eyes fired as he looks to his men. She nuzzles her tight ass back to him as her body blushes...feeling his thickness while she watches these men, watching how they harden for her, knowing she will give herself to them....knowing these mancocks will thrill her!
    "Boys.....Sara has asked me to show her to you! How bout sum music Jim...sumthin slow. I think Sara wants to dance for you all....ain't that right little girl!" his statement causing her knees to buckle.
    As Jim begins to strum his tune, Sara gently sways in Clint's grasp, his hands upon her young hips while she brings her arms high above her head....she wants the hands to see her grind her ass into Clint. Staring at each one of them, her lewd hips and swollen nipples displaying her sensuality.A young wife in absolute heat for mancock...she needs them to see her...to watch how she moves for them....to witness how she'll fuuuccck for them! Behind her Clint frees himself from his jeans, his rampant cock sliding between her, sawing her young pussy against the silk of her panties. His fingers gather her hemline and raise it for all to see while she dances. The soaked tiny yellow panties affording little cover to hungry eyes as they lock on Clint's bulbous cockhead...and her writhings. Clint's hands come to fill themselves of breasts as Sara screams her pleasure....her arms high.
    "The chair Billy...."Clint demands and it's quickly provided, Billy knowing not to touch quite yet.
    Her moans fill the air as Clint kneads her breasts...pulling her nipples through the cotton. His cockhead smeared with girlie cream as her dripping pussy clings.
    In a burst of fever, Clint parts her short dress....buttons flying across the wooden floor..."Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...." escapes her as he grasps her hair and growls.."Lean over the chair slut wife...do it now!"
    "O....God....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!!" her meek reply as Clint rips her dress from her, tossing it aside.
    Gripping the chair back she looks to the ranch hands....wanting them to see as Clint pulls her thong to the side and masterfully spanks her!
    "Ahhhh....ahhhhh" she screams with every blow! The men in awe as she welcomes every hard spank. Her mouth slack, bottom lip quivering as she feels Clint's throbbing cockhead swimming in her cream.....wanting sooooo badly to feel his invasion. A hot little spank...it begins! Her intake of breath as Clint's cockhead pops, her pussy clamping him.....sooooo long since she's been filled! Unable to breathe, her eyes roll while she fights for the air to come....the stretching thrilling the young girl! Thighs shaking, she grips the chair for support...Clint filling her needy pussy. Deeper he thrusts....her eyes changing as she remembers this feeling! Wildness and immodesty manifest themselves as she enters a world of depravity and lust!
    Clint's mad thrustings have her screaming and sputtering. He reaches from behind the young wife, lifting her aloft while she undulates upon him. Legs dangling as he fills her craving pussy over and over....pushing her near the edge. His hands come to clamp her clit as he thrusts forward, his heavy balls slapping her ass cheeks. Keening and gasping, the ruttish wife freezes...her nerves at wits end. The tight knot in her tummy has been untied....the building climax overtakes her as her legs seek a purchase, not to be found as they flounder and spasm. The men are in shock as they watch....her screams loud as Clint plays her.
    An intake of air....eyes rolling, the blue not to be seen...nipples like bullets...her swollen bud flaming as Clint clamps her.....an animal like scream from deep within signals her cummmmm.....her squirting pussy splashing the chair...the men....and the floor, as she faints away, impaled on Clint's mancock..his bursts heavy inside, filling the young girl with his mancummmmm...............

12. HardRocker

Gold Member

Whew, that's quite a read.

13. Jameson

Jameson New Member

The limp Sara dangling upon Clint's cock, trembling and shaking from her spendings, coos as she's lifted from him....placed against the chair back in front of her,their combined fluids racing down her young thighs. Her tight little ass pushed back as she grips the steadiness of the chair, legs spasmodic....like jelly. With a fury Clint rips the tiny soaked thong from her body, forces her legs apart....begining to spank her needy pussy with staccato slaps from behind as she screams!
    "Here's our little present from her Daddy, boys! Sara's to be our cummdoll....just be gentle.....if ya can" Clint looks to his men, sure they understand his remarks.
    As the men slowly converge, her eyes flame at the mancocks being presented to her hungry gaze, her breathing labored as she looks from one to the other. A fever comes over the young wife that these men have never witnessed....her hissing through clenched teeth evidence of her indecency.
    Surrounded by brawny powerful men has sent the lamb into a state of wanton heat.....three men, their intentions clear, will induce her to perform unspeakable acts....acts a young wife alone with ranch hands should decline. This is why she's come here this night....to be taken! She's not to be asked......just taken!
    Her whisper as her eyes fall to the floor...." Make meeee......" she begins, her excitement building for all to see..." Make me your cummdoll....all of you...make meeeeeeeee!" her words inflaming these hard men before her!
    Sliding to her knees, she knows what's to be done. Her tongue wetting her smeared lipgloss...her hunger on display.
    Jason rips the chair from her...throwing it to the wall, the sound startling her...taking her breath. A firm slap to her sweet ass brings forth a moaning as Jim steps behind her. Full, firm balls wash her face as Billy strides into the fray, his cock in hand as he rests it upon her forehead....painting her with his markings!
    Fingers invade her soaked pussy...her mouth open in surprise, quickly filled with mancock.....Jason's. Clutching Jim's fingers, her young pussy quivers while she suckles Jason....reaching for Billy. Thrusting cocks....heated men...delicious fingers ....all serve to ignite her fire. Her breasts coated with her saliva, she madly switches from Billy...then Jason.
    "Ahhhhhhhhhhh....." she moans as a finger smears her girlie cumm along her rosebud...Jim needs her ass! He roughly pulls her to her feet, bending her at the back while she concentrates on her two cocks..adoring them.
    The ribbon is flung from her hair....tossed aside. Arching her back as her hair is pulled...a mewling escapes her. The delicious young wife has been without for far too long....she desperately needs this!
    "Fuuuuucccck meeeeee...Jimmmmm" she screams as mancocks slap her face...he only too willing to oblige her as he fills her pussy with a violent thrust...his balls against her clit sending electric signals to her tummy.
    "Ohhhhhhhhhh.....fuuuuucccck" her scream as he seats himself for the ride. Reaching for her two cocks, her slathering and mouthings bring howls to the men.
    Nipples pulled and breasts mauled, mouth full of cocks, she goes into another time and place...her greedy mind bent at the sheer sensations being felt as these men take their fill.
    Jim picks the young girl up, his cock thrusting furiously as she whimpers and sighs, and walks her to a chair. Stuck to his cock she faces the others as she bounces and undulates her lewd hips.
    Suddenly Jim lifts her high, her yearning pussy now empty....needing to be filled! Jason and Billy grasp her flailing legs....holding her as Jim fits his cock to her ass!
    "Noooooooooo....pleeeeeez....noooooo" her begging going unheard as Jim lowers her and fills her ass with his thickness! Gutteral babblings ensue as she squirms....more when Billy fills her pussy!
    "Ooooooh fuuucck...oooo fuuccck....fuuucck..fuuckk..." her incoherent babbling....she's not been filled in this manner, her pain and pleasure intermixed as she screams!
    Jason quickly fills her mouth....quieting the wayward wife as she gags and sputters. An intense fever pervades the bunk house as heated men take the young girl....a chorus of screams, grunts and groans.
    Sara freezes....her body on auto-pilot as she begins an incredible trembling. Her anal cumm has taken her senses as she writhes....quickly followed by her pussy gushing forth a stream fo girlie cumm...the incoherent babbling wife collapsing as Jason fills her mouth, spurting upon her eyes and neck as he finishes himself.
    Mancumm spews from all of her...bathing her in it's warmth. The ragdoll that was Sara....oblivious to anything, her tears streaming as she loses consciousness and fades away in the dim light of the bunk house....her dream fulfilled!

14. Jameson

Jameson New Member

Well..........I 'spose it's finished! Thanks to all who have commented....very helpful and encouraging!....Jameson