Monkey See Monkey Do

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Feb 2, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

There are certain things that my husband and I do that involve a form of "aping", or copying the motion that your partner is doing.

For instance, if my husband is fingering me, I will sometimes us my tongue in his mouth to indicate to him what I want him to do with his finger. I will flick my tongue against his to get him to flick my clit with his finger. I will probe into his mouth with my tongue, simulating thrusting that I want him to do with his fingers inside of me.

Another example: I will put my finger in his mouth while I am going down on him. He knows that what he does to my finger with his mouth is what I will do to his cock with mine. As he's just barely taking my fingertip in his mouth and running his tongue around it, I'm taking the helmet of his cock into my mouth and using my tongue to trace the rim of it. If he takes my whole finger into his mouth, I take all of his manhood into mine.

Another thing we do is, while I like on my back, head over the edge of the bed, sucking his cock, I will use a dildo on myself so he can see the depth and speed that I want him to fuck my mouth at.

Does anyone else do similar things? If so, please tell me, I want to learn new things. :)

2. Dreama

Gold Member

I haven't, but what a system! It's sexy, and it doesn't ruin the moment, by asking something differently. I love it!

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

Cowboy Lover,
    I've had girls do this to me in casual sex, do something to me so I'd do it to them. But at that time I usually read my partners well enough to deal almost everything I liked, including anal play. When I experimented with a new partner, I usually did something light-and-fleeting to catch her response. The response told me I shouldn't do it again, or jump in because she enjoyed it.

Within our marriage we don't need to do demonstrations as we're know each other's likes, dislikes and boundaries, and we're also quite good at reading each others body language (my casual sex period experience again). So if my wife or I experiment, we read the response rather than needing demonstration or verbalisation. If something's really good, I'll exaggurate my response to show my pleasure. If something's way off, I'll murmur a direction, but that doesn't happen very often. I think my wife has picked up on my style of using body language and made it her own.

Experimentation and reading responses has worked well for me over the years and many, many partners. However men (or me) dealing with feminine pleasure is a different dynamic than the other way around (it's a bigger turn-on to have your partner squirming in exctasy than it is to fuck her).

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

CL...I like this idea...very hot!

BD

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

That sounds like some good lovin', right there! cbrmale, you've got it going on. :coolLet us pray that the virgins on the forum read this and commit it to memory.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Yeah, but look how I gathered my experience! So many partners from so many different corners of the world for a start. Second trick (for men), encourage your woman to run rampant. Jealousy doesn't belong in sex; if she's got some experience then ask her to show you. If she's got desires, encourage her to reveal them. As a result you become a better lover.

One thing I am absolutely determined about, we should never have just one sexual partner for life. It may work, but the odds are stacked against it. A few, several, (or more) makes us more sexually confident and proficient, and able to do special things.

7. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

on occasion we'll do something like that with me fingering har while she gives me head(not that that happens to often) but If I speed up or slow down my finger she'll do the same on my cock. or sometimes I'll follow her lead and move my fingers to the rythem set by her mouth.

8. HuntersPrey

HuntersPrey New Member

i hadnt tried that before but it seems like a nice thing to try different way of communicating and REALLY having to pay attention to the others wants and needs

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

I'm afraid I might bite her finger off when I cum. Blowjob orgasms are nearly pass-out intense for me.

Hey, this is my 999th post. I better go into training now for my thousandth. Wanna make it count!