MMM Threesome

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by gzsmith, Jul 31, 2010.

1. gzsmith

gzsmith New Member

I am a bi-curious male with the opportunity to take part in a NSA MMM threesome. What are some ideas for fun combinations and activities?
  2. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Hehe. I always throw out the idea with my guy of a MMM 3way. I have him in the center, another man with his cock shoved down his throat and another man shoving his one into that tight little ass of his.

It always makes for a wonderful sex night when I start whispering that in his ear. :p

3. gzsmith

gzsmith New Member

This is the thought I have that gets me going as well. Just wanted to see if anyone had other fun ideas too. LOVE your thinking!!!!
  4. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

Yeah, I tend to have tons of dirty little thoughts going through my mind that I whisper into my mans ear any chance that I get. :)
  5. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

My girlfriend has similar fantasies, Mittimer. She has really dirty thoughts about me being with other guys. Are you and her unusual in that way? Because I don't know many women who have those fantasies. My girlfriend before her was completely turned off by those kind of thoughts.

I actually don't mind them, as it really turns her on, and while I am pretty straight, I might consider fulfilling her fantasies if the situation was ever to arise. I would do it because it turns her on and to be honest, I really enjoy a woman who's turned on. How would you feel if your bf was to do that in real-life?
  6. Mittimer

Mittimer Gold Member

I watch my Fiancee flirt and tease other men. We go to a BDSM club on the weekends and there is one particular guy there that has a HUGE crush on him. Their conversations have turned sexual on multiple occasions. They've held hands, touched (innocently) and to be completely honest, I love it. I love seeing him happy and flirtatious with other people. For this fantasy to play out in real life? It would be great. I would be in the corner getting myself off or hell, I would ask nothing more then a web cam or other type of video so that I could watch it later and just gawk at the awesomeness that is my man being used sexually by two other men. Lol

We have a very odd relationship. There is so much trust and honesty in our relationship that there really isn't room for jealousy or other issues. Yes, it always happens, it's bound to happy, it's a normal relationship. BUT, it's rare.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2010