[Ask a Guy] MMF

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Sexyforhim, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

OK guys need your input as well as the ladies. I want to see if my husband will do a MMF three some. We have done MFM threesomes in the past no issues. What I want to know from the guys is do you think u would be able to get fucked in the ass while fucking me in the ass or fuck another man while he's fuckin me. Last one maybe I can fuck him with my strap on while I'm getting fucked. Any input.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Its really up to the individuals involved.....some guys dont like m/m contact at all.....others are happy with m/m touch and some will enjoy penetration but not like to be penetrated themselves or vice versa??...
    Where does your husband fit in all this?....you can speculate about the possibilities till the cows come home but you really need to talk to your husband and find out what his expectations are with this scenario.:shrug

3. slickdick

slickdick Member

Me: I would love it...in my opinion threesome all work out the best if all three participants are bi. Because nobody should get jealous. IE: If the guy wa larger then me..I wouldn't get mad because I would be enjoying the dick just as my wife will be. And vice versa with another woman involved. so to really answer your question...YES I would LOVE to experience all of your scenarios!!

And I hope nobody gets offended, as I stated these are just my opinions and likes.

4. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Well the hubby has let me use small dildos on him and has said he was open to maybe getting fuck with a strap on while the other guy is doing me but I don't think he will ever be 110% OK with getting fucked by another gut....but you never know.

5. slickdick

slickdick Member

Yeah that is something that you will have to ask him about. Its usually an "i dont know maybe" or "hell the fuck no" answer lol

6. almostthere

Gold Member

No way. No mfm sure, with no mm contact. I dont know if the wife could look at me the same after mmf

7. Peteher

Peteher Member

Done Mfm before, love watching my wife getting fucked and being slutty. I even love watching her suck a big dick. I'm just not attracted to dudes. I love your dirty mind though, it's a major turn on. As hot as you are if I knew how much it turned you on I guess I may consider something. Maybe you could trade him for his dirtiest fantasy in return?

8. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I can't stand the idea of my husband giving or receiving another guy. I know it's a double standard but it's one I'll just have to live with. If I was you, I'd just ask him. You two seem pretty wild so he'll probably say yes. :]

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

I brought this up to my husband not long ago.....the mfm part, not the guy on guy, he said Hell No.....so I'm pretty sure he wouldn't go for any thing your asking of your guy. Sorry I can't help.....but he does sound interested in the strap on....maybe try that first and see where it goes.....let us know

10. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Well not surprisingly he said no lol. Its OK though he made up for it.

I don't think we are wild lol we are just very open. And try not to rule anything out uncles we've tried it. And if we like it we keep it around if not we drop it lol

11. LoveLayingWomen2

LoveLayingWomen2 New Member

I like the fact that you have open dialogue with your husband. Thats very important in a relationship.

12. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Thank you :)

13. Esozh

Esozh New Member

The rebound girl after my divorce wanted this. She liked huge cocks, and we would have her gangbanged, etc. so I had no problem with being the guy in a DP, but when she asked me to do the MM(F) I said hell no. Her logic was that I liked to fuck her in the ass, and an ass is an ass, so what difference does it make if its a guys or a girls? Yeah, still hell no.

14. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Well she did have a point lol

15. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

I don't understand why you'd care when you use a double ended dildo with your girlfriend. You're sticking one end up your butt aren't you?

16. Esozh

Esozh New Member

No. Either it gets folded over and both ends goes in her pussy, or it's my dick and one end of the dildo in her pussy. She's vehemently against me fucking her in the ass due to my girth - she's asked if I'm willing to let her use anal beads or a butt plug on me, and I told her she can't use anything on me she won't let me use on her. She likes to be stretched - hence the double ended dildo being for double vaginal.

17. Sexyforhim

Gold Member

Play nice boys

18. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Boys? You and your husband wanted to do me....

19. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

Now I understand your stance on no MMF. :)

20. subvim66

subvim66 New Member

I am bi... I appreciate a lot such stuff... If he is too, very likely he will love to fuck and being fucked by you and your friend:eyes