Mmf threesomes

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by JamessDesires, Jul 29, 2015.

1. JamessDesires

JamessDesires New Member

Hi all,

I have a massive turn-on being seeing my girlfriend fuck and suck other guys. It had been on my mind for so long before I finally brought it up in conversation. To cut to the point we ended up organising a guy I selected from a swinging website to come over one night. She was blindfolded, he came in while she was sucking me, took his pants down and she started sucking him. It was insanely hot! We spitroasted her for about 15-20 minutes and he came fairly early unfortunately. For me it was great, took some awful lighting videos haha! We discussed it after on a separate day when I asked her if we could do it again, she said something along the lines of wanting someone who knew how to handle her better. The second time we arranged something she was more comfortable at just giving a double blowjob and facial while I filmed (with a different guy), went okay - Wasn't as good as the first occasion for me because of they guy being a little strange.

Anyway, I want to bring it up again and try and organise another threesome, I'd love to organise a MMMF or something of the sort but I don't know if she'd be interested. It's quite an awkward subject to bring up (each time i've spoke to her about wanting to arrange something it's been via facebook messenger!). It's been a fair few months since the 2nd and last session and I'd really like to do something again. I just don't know how I'd bring it up and I wouldn't want her feeling pressured into it.

How on earth do i tackle this beast!?

bigscott77, ply, Mb91 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Farmboyil_il74

Gold Member

Talk to her did she like the mind over all and ask if she is game for more cock

ply and Mb91 like this.
  3. Redline1

Gold Member

Dude you gotta talk about this stuff face to face with her. Read her body language to make sure she just isn't agreeing to make just you happy. Both of you should want this!!!

MariaMaria likes this.
  4. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I secretly get the most turned on in a threesome when I'm passionately kissing and making out with one boy while the other is cuming in my pussy. There's just something about it that drives me out of my mind.

Lovnflman, ply, Mb91 and 4 others like this.
  5. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Communication!
    Full disclosure.
    Otherwise someone can get burned

jt _couple2012 likes this.
  6. Wizard1002

Verified Gold Member

You've done it twice with her and your feedback seems to indicate that she didn't hate it, so I can't understand why you're finding it difficult to talk to her face to face about it. Maybe she's longing for you to arrange it again - I can't believe that she's going to be offended by it now!!

ply and Doitagain like this.
  7. uncut7in

Gold Member

Only had one but it was great. They contacted me through Craigs List, both in their 30s, she was heterosexual & he was bisexual. He arrived early on purpose and left the front door open, so that when she came up to my bedroom she caught him sucking my cock. Then we spit-roasted her on all fours, he fucking her up the pussy and the ass whilst she sucked on my big cock. Then I lay on my back as she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock, and I arched my back and hips to drive deep into her pussy. Finally she said she would find it a turn on to watch me fucking her boyfriend, so I bent him over the bed and rammed my uncut dick deep up his ass and gave him a long hard fucking. An experience I'd love to repeat!

petergozinya, Mb91, rcc8611 and 3 others like this.
  8. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

This is one of our fantasies but not in real life. ;);)

phish and magicland69 like this.