MMF groups....................

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by LuciousLover, Aug 21, 2007.

1. LuciousLover

LuciousLover New Member

I'm a bisexual male who loves being with another guy in front of a woman....it's become such an obsession that I can't (don't want to) have sex any other way!! I love being in a submissive role with a man and having a woman watch...while my girlfriend tried this once she really didn't get into it and was concerned that I might be gay....but I'm definitely not!! I'm only attracted to women, only have the desire to suck a guy and have him fuck me while a woman watches (or joins)....I have no desire to kiss a man and I'm not attratced to men....only women...I just love sucking cock....and being anally fucked......I wish there were more women out there that enjoyed this...after all a man would LOVE to see 2 women together! Why is it that women have a problem seeing 2 men together??

2. Dreama

Gold Member

It's really just a matter of preference. If she isn't into it, don't force her, but I do think that your preferences also need to be respected..Not that you should tell her that she has to start liking it, but that she should maybe try opening her mind a bit. Perhaps she just feels left out. Find a way to incorporate her into the action in a more effective way.