Mixing things up a bit!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by raider7, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raider7

raider7 New Member

Sometimes sex with my girlfriend can become stuck into a routine of positions and the usual activities of foreplay/intercourse/cuddling. We both love our sex together but acknowledge that it sometimes becomes 'just the usual sex' with out any change. What are some ideas for mixing things up a bit? Theres the obvious option of trying new positions, but what are some things that you can do to surprise your partner with something new or spontaneous that wont be too risky? What have been some of the things you have done with your partner that has surprised them? Please list some of your favorite sexual activities that may not be part of a 'typical' sexual routine. Is there any innovative ideas you have for adding a bit more excitement into the sexual routine?

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Shave your genitals, if you already don't. It might make for a nice surprize. And, maybe get a sex board game or something. That could be lots of fun. Sex in different places might also be thrilling.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe go out of the house

Have her (or you) dress up as a hooker and get picked up on the street and go back to a hotel for a night of passion

Blindfold yourself or her and be surprised by what happens next

Have phone sex....taunt each other and then when you meet up physically you will be gagging for it haha!!

Go into a bar and pretend you dont know her......pursue her and take her to your car and consume her with your love..

There are loads more....will back when I think of more

Remember....women like sensuality...the fuck, fuck, fuck thing can become a tad boring.....really really SEDUCE her and wait as long as ye can to get down to the thing that some of us think is most important?

Enjoy
    x

4. SexyScorp

Gold Member

The blindfold game

Blindfold your lover (preferably with black velvet blindfold)..make sure they can see absolutely nothing..

Take their hand and lead them into a room...and make love to them until you have had sex in every room of the house

And then see if they can figure out which room you both climaxed in...

Blindman's shag.....hahahaha!!!

[​IMG]

5. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Whip cream, chocolate syrup, cherries and ice cream make a pretty good sex sundae.

6. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

There are tons of things you can try.. here are two recent things I just did with my g/f:

Take your g/f to an adult shop and buy liquid latex (and any other toys you like). Whisper things in her ear that you are going to do to her...rub her ass and clit though her pants when no one is looking. Get her all wet and excited.

If you are both shy you can get some here:

http://www.sexyfunpages.com/sextoys/desc/1/LL017

Then when you get home you can paint each other's bodies, and slowly peel it off. It feels really good when it goes on and comes off. Plus the way your g/f will look in the latex will turn you on huge.

I left the latex on my g/f and just peeled a little off her ass and did her doggystyle.. it was beyond hot.

Another thing you can do, if you have great control, is this:

Blindfold your g/f... lay her on her back... kiss her all over.. change up the spots you kiss her at.. ie kiss her on her breasts..then all the way down between her thighs.. try to disguise where you will kiss her next..since she can't see.. the anticipation will get her extremly excited of what you will do next... hover by her mouth..kiss her really hard and deep..and then pull back and hover really closely to her mouth..and when she tries to kiss you, keep your mouth tantilizingly close, but don't let her kiss you..

Now get her into doggystyle..and slide yourself in her..give her a few strokes..then pull out...start kissing her ass..back..etc..pull her into you and whispser in her ear...then push her back down and put yourself in her...give her one stroke or 2..then pull out...keep teasing her like this...she will try to rock back into your dick, but don't let her have any control of the penetration.. (it will drive her nuts)...other times you can pull yourself back so she can just feel the tip of your head throbbing..but dont put it in her... rub your head agt the outside of her pussy...tease tease tease..I'm sure you get the idea

Do this for awhile until she starts begging you to pound her.. then go to work. I grabbed my g/f hair one time as I was pounding away, but I love her hair so much I couldn't do it again lol.

Just make sure it is ok to grab her hair before you do it.

7. raider7

raider7 New Member

Thanks for the ideas, i wil be sure to try the blindfold. This is something we have talked about trying but havent yet. I think i will surprise her next time! I have always wanted to have sex outside but have never had the opportunity. Hopefully I will have the chance this summer! Some of these ideas are hard for us to pull off because we are in university. Dorm life does not give us alot of room to try something that may be messy or can't be cleaned up very quickly.

Please keep the ideas coming.

8. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I had sex in a wood with my boyfriend and some people walked by and i just smiled and said "hi"

I was wearing a long denim dress at the time which was draped around him...

Sex with a veil...

mmm...mmm...mmm....nice and sensual...

9. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Rent a motel.

10. Dreama

Gold Member

Getting a motel, although it is great to do sometimes, is terribly expensive for the life of a poor college student. I definately sympathize because I am in the same situation, only with a strict visitation policy. I also do not make enough money (college is for low-income students, so we get most things practically free, but make less than minimum wage) to spend on a motel..Most of it goes to books and such anyways.

11. raider7

raider7 New Member

Luckily, she has a single room in a all girls residence, so we do get a little privacy, but it is still distracting unless we have sex at 4 in the morning. i definatly am going to try the blindfold, and try playing music so we can be a little noisier with the fear of others hearing us. Thats for the ideas.

12. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Shall we have a "whip round" guys?

:)

13. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

There are loads of 'arousal games' you can play. Set a time limit - even use an old hourglass... for mood!
    Have a certain amount of time that you can only touch outer body parts on her, and she can touch only outer body parts on you, with the addition that she CAN'T give you a hand job or blow job. This is called prolonged foreplay. Use such things as feathers, ties, massage oils, even foods. And of course, the Blindfold! Teasing the senses is highly sensual!

If you are both in agreement, you could try some soft bondage games. Use scarfs for "restraint". And she can be the restrainer, not just the restrainee!

Have fun!

14. raider7

raider7 New Member

My girlfriend just told me that she bought the book called position of the day. It has 366 different positions for oral, intercourse, and threesome. It should be fun to try some of the more unusual or uncommon positions!

15. jódame

jódame New Member

So I'm at college too, and one of the hottest things we've done here is sex with the window shade up. It sounds simple and stupid, but it's an incredible turn-on. You don't have to do any new positions or anything. Best of all, my mirror is directly across from my window, so we faced the mirror and watched ourselves AND could see the wide-open window behind us. Hot as hell and cheap.

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

I like that, watching yourself in the mirror coupled with the risk that someone could be watching you. Sex in front of a mirror is always hot, and the voyeuristic element is pretty cool!

17. raider7

raider7 New Member

Yes, the miror is definatly a turn on! We've put a miror beside the bed before and it was some of the hotest sex we've ever had. I'm going up to visit her this weekend, and i can't wait to try all of this stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.