Mistress Nikki

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MordsithLove, Mar 2, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

(PART II of Sith Meets Vamp)

The heel of her boot clicked with a heavy tap, each step demanded authority, her right as a Mord'sith. Mistress Nikki, youngest amongst the cult, yet she was a ruthless and a very sensual Mistress to her pets. Her red leather worn skin tight, straps buckled and tied, agiel wielded on her hip and thigh, she was more than prepared to train her newest pet. She pulled the cuff of her glove snug onto her wrist as she walked to the door of her torture chamber. Unlocking the heavy door, she gave it an effortless push, walking in step by step looking across the dark room, lit by candles and by the fire in the hearth she saw her pet lying helpless on the chaise. This is her chamber, the only place where she was respected and obeyed.

The room smelled of her, a wicked spice with a sweet trail behind. It was a fairly large chamber, one end decor of a bed dressed in dark bedding, the large vanity with an illuminating mirror stood across from it, and the balcony that had a view of the city lights. On the other end awaited her torture devices, chains and leather ropes hung from the walls and a vintage chaise that sat in front of the hearth. This chamber felt crippling by fear and excitement, the variance in mood from her bed to the chains was disturbing.

Although he seemed so helpless shackled at his wrists and tethered by a chain, his nude body rippled with such masculinity she sighed at the sight of him. He started to frown and fidget, slowly rising awake, opening his eyes and with a rapid blink he woke. "Where in the hell am I?" He questioned, making sense of his surroundings he saw her standing steps before him. She had long brown hair, braided tight and neat, draped over her shoulder. The red of her leather alarmed him, noticing she was armored from her neck down. The collar elongated her neck, making her posture stand tall and correct, with constricting belts buckled to each other, her presence meant a serious statement. She had a face of an angel, the irony of such beauty upon her and such darkness allured from her stride.

"Hell?" She laughed, arms folded and legs apart. "You're far from hell, this is nearly paradise compared to that." She smiled, and gracefully grabbed the chain to his wrists, keeping a tight line clenching it in her armored fist. "Certainly this is not a pleasurable estate. You're my captive, my pet, and you being the notorious Vamp, I've been given the duty to train you. You will obey my commands as I wish. Should you fail, it will result in great punishment from my agiel." She slowly unscathed her agiel from her hip, the rod of pain whistled with dark magic, you could hear the cries shiver from past training. Waving it in his view, it swung by its gold chain from left to right. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" she charmed. He watched it swing as if it were drawing him into hypnosis. He had read in old tales of his fate and meeting his Mistress, a Mord'sith, every vamps destiny and loathing fear. "Stand up, we have no time for you to lounge around in my chamber." she demanded.

Looking up into her hazel eyes he slowly stood before her, With a quick snag of the chain she pulled him close, raising the agiel to his abdomen. "Rian. You are to address me as Mistress, or Mistress Nikki, am I understood?" she hissed, glaring him from eye to eye. "Yes, Mistress Nikki. You are clearly understood." He submitted with a snarl. Standing tall before her, he had a chiseled, natural physique of a demigod. He bared a firm, finely trimmed chest and his nether region was well groomed. Flaccid, his cock hung of an average man, awaiting for a state of arousal. Nikki's mouth began to water as she admired every bit of him, it had been much too long since she had a lover, and he was irresistible.

Pulling finger by finger of her glove loosening them off, she began unbuckling her straps and holsters, she smiled and leaned into him whispering to his lips "Rian. You are a divine vamp." She cooed, and feathered his chin. "Undress me." She commanded. He examined her suit, and slowly stripped shield by shield of her leather, unveiling her beautiful figure, snugged by the leather body suit, he unzipped her backside and peeled of her leather. He was struck, her body displayed of a pristine woman. His fingertips glided along her curves, leaving a trail of goosebumps. "Mistress, please unshackle me." asking in a calm tone, exposing the lock on his wrists. Grabbing the key that hung from her necklace she unlocked the latches and held his wrist "If you slip once and do not meet my commands, I will have to punish you." In her eyes you could see some softness beyond the harsh stare, shifting her eyes down to his pelvis she saw he was becoming stiff. "Now before we train, I have higher priority of needs to be handled. Come lay with me." Barefoot, she walked towards her bed and brought out red satin ropes, lit the few candles on her nightstand where she placed her agiel and sat along the edge of the bed.

He noticed the hidden loops and latches above and along her bedside, to be tied by her would be an exceptional training experience. Walking to her, unshackled and free, he was still hers and under her control, and he loved that. He didn't fear her, with much respect he adored her, knowing why he was here and what his duty was made this a life changing moment. She opened the drawer to her stand and handed him a bottle of massage oil, "I hope you're good with your hands, all this tension has got my back in knots. I simply can not properly train you with an aching back." she slowly laid before him. "Yes Mistress." He obliged and took the bottle, drop by drop he glazed the oil down her back. Rubbing out the kinks he found at her shoulders and rolled his thumbs around down her spine.

She sighed softly, eyes closed, her breathing was shallow, and she was clearly enjoying the treatment her pet was giving her. Her skin felt so smooth and soft, he eventually realized he was enjoying the massage much to his own pleasure. Slowly with a full palms he began to oil the cheeks of her round butt. The way it filled his palms, and with the slick of the oil he ventured more of her. Slowly guiding his fingers between her cheeks and thighs, and back around to the small of her back. "Keep going." She demanded in a soft tone. He smiled and gladly obliged, this time he was much more tender and sensual. She did not say he couldn't touch her passion. He thought deeply of it as his hands worked her body and focused on her lower back.

He caressed her inner thighs, then spread apart her cheeks exposing her wet pussy. Her petals were full and pronounced, glistening in its natural juice. He badly wanted to caress her there, and do many things to her. "Mistress, I'm sorry but you have stricken a rise out of me. I must not go further otherwise I will not contain myself." She looked back to him from the corner of her eye, "Massage me Rian, and don't forget my most pleasurable areas. Do you see how you've brought a rise out of me?" She mused in a sultry smile. Lying there before him she felt every crevasse he oiled. Slowly he rolled the tips of his fingers along her lips, feeling the slick of her juices. Massaging the mass of plumpness of her pussy, squeezing around it and making it pucker more. She let out a purr of sensation, "Mmm" biting her lip, eyes still closed. With three full fingers he began to rub her pussy, lathering her nectar all over, in a firm rub he rolled his fingers in a circular motion, stimulating all around, at every rotation it grazed her clit and dragged her hood at every pull. The pink of her center looked succulent, mouthwatering he licked and bit his lip as her petals flicked and fluttered between his fingers. Her back was now curled and giving more for him to touch.

He didn't want to go further without her permit, he had already gone far enough and did not want to jeopardize this moment. He stopped "Mistress?" in a curious tone, "Please command me. I want to please you further more. Your arousal has got me in a stir." he proposed, his cock stood tall and erect, pulsating it waved as he moved. She turned onto her back, exposing her glorious front, sitting up she took his hand and placed it onto her waist. "Please me as you would please your Mistress." she placed the satin rope in his other hand, "Tie me, I want to be bound by your rule. I command you." her tone was heavy and sultry. Seduction had came over her and she was now at his disposal. "I am your reward, my pet. So enjoy me while you have full reign and dominance, I dare you to let that vamp of yours consume me." Holding her hands, he started to bind her wrists with the satin rope, "Certainly, Mistress Nikki. Now it is you who must obey me." he smiled and pressed a kiss to hers.

**To Be Continued**

Feedback is welcomed!! :)

#1 MordsithLove, Mar 2, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2013
  2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Waiting......waiting......waiting......:eyes

3. EarthboundEnigma

Gold Member

Took the time to give this a slow reread and I gotta say it really did get me going. I love how sultry you described the female character in the way she controls him. >:)

I'm going to humbly request that you continue this! :)

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Well that's a long wait and still waiting......

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

:D

Patience is a virtue.

Working on it, writers block has got the best of me, but I'm trying to break through it.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Ok, the two stunning pics did help to fill the interim gap ;)