Mistress Nikki Part II

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by MordsithLove, May 25, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Continuance of http://www.sexualforums.com/40380-mistress-nikki.html

Rian had her wrists and ankles apart but bound by the ropes to her head and footboard, given enough lead for her to reach to an extent. Her body lying before him, he took in the sight of her admiring every detail. Her legs just partly bent at the knee, as her full thighs met each other closing the gates to her pleasure. He sat beside her on the bed, grazing his fingertips softly around her abdomen, watching her belly rise and pulse at every breath she took. Leaning in, he held her hips and he kissed the very point that met between her closed legs and the crease of her passion. His wet tongue slid between the crease line, feeling the rough of her new growth stubble and tasting the savory hint of her, licking her with a full tip of his tongue as if he were a cat bathing her.

Nikki extended her reach, but was just short of touching him with her wanton hands. Grabbing her breast in her palm she rubbed her thumb over the hard nipple, as she felt his tongue play and tease before her clit. Rian looked back to find her hands busy at her breasts, she smiled and stared into his eyes. Smiling back at her, “Mistress, are you prepared for such of a taunting? I will leave you wanting more than you ever had imagined.” He said in a devious and assertive tone. “I highly doubt that Rian, I am difficult to impress.” Nikki teased. He stood and reached for the rope to the headboard, shortening the lead it gave, her arms began to rise above her head leaving her completely out of her own control.

He put his hand on her knees, and began to part her legs taking in a full palm along her inner thigh widening her legs apart to her own will, she slowly let her knees fall to their sides leaving her passion vulnerable to his bidding. His kisses traveled from her knee to just the outer bounds of the plumpness to the mound of her pussy. There he kissed passionately, going deep in a burrow enough to make the pressure of her full passion wave at every nudge of his mouth. “Mmm. You’re attentive to all of the right places, Rian.” She cooed. Nikki can feel the slight hint of wetness began to fill between her lips, making them slide against each other at the motion of her pussy being pressed against her thigh with every kiss to her mound, her clit ached with arousal.

He then took a finger and thumb to the base and top of her pussy and pinched the sides of her mounds causing her pussy to pucker at a heap of fullness. Slowly he teased a lick to her lips that curled into each other, letting just the tip of his tongue feather between them. He dragged his tongue to her clit that was now crowded by its hood, as he strummed it hard enough to make the tip of her clit expose to his efforts. Nikki was now in a state of mind, feeling her pussy being pulled into his fingertips watching him savor it like a rare fruit. Still he held her pussy and began to suck and pull her lips into his mouth, he licked at its curl. “Oooohh” Nikki started to thrust her hips slowly making her pussy tug from his pull.

Still suckling her lips, Rian rapidly released his hold of her mound and burrowed deep into her pussy, his nose sat above her clit, as she watched his eyes peer over her pelvic bone. Her legs rested akimbo on his shoulders, curling her feet and toes at his the sides of his torso. She thrust her hips more, pressing her pussy hard against his mouth, riding his tongue like toy. His hands were kept busy, one reached far up her body, clenching her breast and the other palmed tightly to her hip. Nikki was now in a hymn of moans, her legs began to tremble and shake at every flick of his tongue, and he could see her wrists fight against its binding, watching her fingers curl and quiver with excitement.

Extending a full tongue he laid it flat against her pussy giving it long succulent licks and finally sucking the tip of the clit as if it were a craved ice cream cone on a hot summer’s day. He took his middle finger and rolled his fingertip between her lips, moistening a coat of nectar for a smooth entry. Slowly he slid it in feeling the warmth inside of her and the puff of her gspot aching for attention. He rolled his fingertip slowly and softly upon the fullness of her spot, finding just the right area to press as he watched her flinch at the sensitive spot.

Rian knew he had found it, he rose up from sucking her clit “Are you ready for what’s next, my Mistress?” he gave a sly smile. He could smell the sweet musk of her nectar on his lips. “Im ready to cum for you, do as you wish.” She hissed, biting her bottom lip she had a glare of possessed minion in a high state of arousal. He slid his finger in and out, grazing it along her moist mound inside her, he teased her going slow and leaving a slight pressure, enough to make her spot ache for more as he gave her clit sensual sucking. Looking up he saw her eyes were closed, she was in tuned and focused on his attentive work, “Do you deserve the pleasure to cum? Should I make you beg for it Nikki?” he questioned her, knowing that addressing just by her name would stir a spark within her. Quickly her eyes opened and peered at him. “Dare you test my patience Vamp?” she snarled, “I want you to make me cum Rian. Least you forget I will have to train and torture you next, and I will return the favor if I find that you deserve it.” Although she was in his control, her tone still commanded authority. Rian was in fear and yet excited for what she had in store for him, the thrill of being her vamp “Yes, my Mistress.” He complied.

Changing the pace of his working finger inside, he started to rampantly thrust his finger in and out, pressing a flat fingertip into her spot. Her back began to curl as she lifted her pelvis, he brought his mouth back to her clit sucking it profusely. “Ahhh fuck. Mmmhmm.” She cooed. Rian can feel the juices fill up in her, as he pressed deeper and went faster. Nikki felt the ache of her gspot wanting to explode, the heat it built up inside her like a volcano. Her body trembled at the sensations of her clit being strummed and the rampant finger fucking of her gspot, “Right there Rian, don’t stop.” She cried.

She was close, and Rian can feel her tighten and tense inside, still slammed his full finger into her. Her moans soared across the chamber, he could see the sweat glisten from the base of her breasts and the crevasse of her neck. It was time to bring her over the edge. He slid his index finger along with his middle, and went full force. Slamming her gspot like a hot piston, she watched the flex of his muscles tense as he focused on her. She can feel herself cumming, like a slow ease of pressure being released, the warmth filled her whole body, feeling the sensation wrap around her from her finger tips to her toes. “Uhnhh!” she screamed, Rian didn’t cease his efforts, still fucking her with his fingers, feeling her honey expel and gush inside her. “Oooohhh” she cried in an exhale, now looking into his eyes with a soft stare, showing him she was in complete state of satisfaction.

He slowly stopped his pace, watching his fingers slide out he saw the lips of her pussy open, exhausted like smoking gun. There were pools of her nectar that filled every crevasse of her pussy, he gave it one last sensual rub. “Should I finish here Mistress?” he asked, as he softly suckled on her nipple. Still in a slight stir of moans, she gathered her breathing. “I am afraid so Rian, unbind me. Now it is time for me to treat you, and give you the training you need.” She commanded.

To be continued.

Feedback is much appreciated. Hope you enjoyed it :)

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Wow.....now got to wait again :eyes

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Hoped you liked it Bush :)

It can be rather difficult to write in a mature, erotic manner without sounding corny or vanilla...patience my friend :p

I rushed this part too fast, I realized that I didn't give one detail of Rian's arousal amongst other things :eyes....Part III will be better.