Missonary

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by happy, Jun 20, 2007.

1. happy

happy Banned

Ok im no genious about this position because 90% of the time shes on top because i think it feels best for both of us,,,,,but,,,,,when im on top grinding in her, what is the best way to stimulate the clitorus besides rubbing it with my finger,,,,,for example, should i lay flat on her and grind that so our chests are touching? should i have her legs up in the air on top of my broad shoulders? Or should i go for something in between? I thought that if i laid somewhat flat on her, my penis would be more inclined to rub the top portion of her pussy aka clit. Which "style" of missionary should i be aiming for? thanks!

2. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I found that a good way to stimulate the clit is to lay her on her side and then go in between her legs so your thigh actually is what is stimulating the clit
    But yes if you lay semi-flat on top of her that will work as well, really I have found that the clit doesn't need a whole lot of extra attention when you are having direct intercourse, there are enough nerve endings in the vagina that stimulate her to a orgasom, my favorite postion is missonary with her ankles on my shoulders or doggie

3. igor

Gold Member

Look up the CAT position (Coital Alignment Technique). It's a variation of missionary. Lying on your sides (either facing each other or you behind her) may also work and be less tiring. Plus you can simultaneously manually stimulate her clit.

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

She could try putting a pillow or two under her hips, to help her clit get in contact with your pelvis as you thrust. I think though, you might have more luck if you wear a cock ring with a tickler attachment that stimulates her clit.

For her to massage her clit herself, you'd have to exercise some control with thrusting. Don't bring your body into full contact with hers. I find the man gets in the way of me stimulating myself with missionary otherwise.

5. blueyedcouple

blueyedcouple New Member

All the above are good ideas, however, she could use a vibrator on her clit or she could rub it herself.