missionary techniques thread

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by haolcatx, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Im the missionary position what are some of details you add or use in this position and how does it help.

I like to, if I am on top grapevine both her legs. She has to have her legs partial open and her legs straight out. I slide my legs to the outside of hers and wrap them around her legs so that I go under her legs once than over.

During intercourse it allows me to use my legs to get extra leverage when thrusting and because her legs are wrapped two she can push off them and thrust back. I like to hook both my hands under her shoulders and grab her shoulders fingers up. I than and first use my arms to pull my body along hers, while inside of her and than right after the arm pull thrust with my hips followed by the extra push off my legs. Doing it in this sequence forms a rhythm with leg assist after the hip thrust. It is too much friction so I use it only after I cum once and my penis isn't as sensative to touch.

The grip on the shoulder by coming up under her shoulders lets me put weight on my elbows which takes it off her chest so she can breath. I only weight about 155 though so if I do settle my weight it isn't taxing on her ablity to breath.

The big thing about the leg grapevine is both hers and my legs have to be straight out and being on top I hook my legs under her knee and wrap my foot around her shinbones.

What postioning and techniques do you use in this position?

2. screwer_x

screwer_x New Member

it's all about comfort.
    Some girls will just lay back, unwilling to bring their feet up or even seat on a pillow and still expecting the man to be comfortable. :uhh:
    While some men may not have a problem with that others, like me, have to communicate with her since I have a long torso: the higher the penetration angle the better it is for me, in missionary position that is. ;)
    Once the partner understands she will try to make things easier.
    It's been my experience in the past with some girlfriends. As y'all know communication is crucial.:cool

3. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

You are kinda coming across as a control freak in that post. If a woman was articulating positioning to me that way (as in do this or this) I would be really turned off. I mean really turned off because the lack of communication pretty much stifles much of the intimacy of the act itself.

I am telling you this not as a lecture but as a proposition that maybe the lack of communication you percieved was more her being uncomfortable or unpleased with the way the info was presented as opposed to be opposed to your theories on positioning.

4. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

Legs outside:

In missionary I like to sometimes put my legs outside of her hips (instead of hers outside of mine). I will lay on her than put my feet outside of hers and rise my torso up so that I am perpendicular to her body. Basically it makes us look like a T. I than put one hand on each shoulder and sitting up inside of her I push my hips forwards and back pulling on her shoulders for leverage.

In addition to making stronger thrusts by her legs being closer together the fit is tighter and by thrusting on this new vector I am rubbing her clit on each thrust with my groin. Also if we have a clit massager I can put it on her clit from that position if I lean my upper torso back which means I am no longer holding her shoulders. If I am doing that I usually hold her outer thighs for support.

It makes the friction and pleasure more intense so I usually like this position if I have already cum once and am less sensative or I went down on her and she came or some other reason where I am trying to speed up my orgasm. The last time I did this was in Nov, with a friend and she had cum a few times in the car on the way up here with her toy and once from my playing with her kitty so I was just going to thrust for a few minutes and cum. I layed-down on her though so I couldn't thrust as hard which delayed the orgasm a little more than usual in that position.

If I am sitting up and doing this I have had some partners put the soles of their feet on the bed, feet together and grab my triceps to fuck me back from the bottom.

5. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

30 degree missionary. With my last gf if I underhooked her knees meaning, I put my shoulders under her knees to raise her hips up for deeper pentration I found she had a harder time breathing. Not as in could not breath but could not breath as frequently. So I put both of her knees on one shoulder, say my left shoulder and than angled my upper torso off 30 degrees to the right and fucked her that way. I found it I couldn't thrust hard because I didn't have good leverage which made it a good position for starting out because the pentration was still deep and do to the softer thrusts it was teasing for both of us. If I put her legs on my left shoulder and leaned to the right I would bend my left leg next to her hip and keep my right one straight. Keeping the right leg straight gave me the balance I need to keep from rolling over after leaning off to one side.

6. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

Put a pillow under her. She gets a good angle, you get more leverage and you can touch her favorite parts at the same time.

I would, however, reccomend you keep a spare pillow for this technique.

Lessons learned from me....

1. Don't use your or her pillow.
    2. Don't use a pillow from the couch. Strange stains are not fun to explain.
    3. Satin pillow cases look cool but if her ass keeps slipping off that's not good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.