[Ask a Girl] Missionary position

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Trond, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Trond

Gold Member

I may be old fashioned, but I love missionary. Most positions where the girl is mostly in control don't seem to work that well for me (and with age they work even less, I think because I am getting a bit difficult as far as orgasms go). Doggy looks good on pictures but is rarely as good in real life IMO.

But missionary? Particularly if the girl is lying there with legs spread and a big smile on her face? It gets me going like nothing else. It's also a good position for lots of French kissing etc :)

So I'm wondering how the girls like missionary, compared to other positions. You basically don't have to do anything, just lie there and look lovely :), but does it "rub the right spots" for you?

2. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It's my favorite. It's the only position that really hits my g spot, cervix and deep special spot and makes me really squirt.

ply, Amature, Doitagain and 4 others like this.
  3. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

Agreed. It's the easiest position for me to cum in. Sounds boring but it feels so good.

ply, Doitagain, Married M Nh and 2 others like this.
  4. BlueCollar

Gold Member

We had hot missionary sex last night!
    Big fans of missionary as well.

_lookin4fun_ likes this.
  5. JonJo

Gold Member

Another fan here.
    I love to watch her face.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I like also seeing and touching but actual insertion after the initial penetration doesn't keep me excited as much as other positions so on that basis it's the lesser experience.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

Missionary is my favourite and also my wife's favourite. My second-favourite is woman on top where I can explore her all over, and I have had other partners who stimulated themselves to orgasm in this position. I think doggy is overrated. Missionary is body to body, skin to skin, lip to lip and eye contact all the way.

Amature, JonJo and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  8. Married M Nh

Gold Member

I'm with you

9. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I like pretty much any position, but there is something about feeling the weight of a man, burying your face into his neck and whimpering into his ear as you cum that makes you feel taken care of--in a number of ways...

ply, Amature, travis beck and 3 others like this.
  10. TonyD

Gold Member

Yes, I can get so deep into her and hit her spot. We both love it

11. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I like it. However I like to switch , my favorite position is the one I haven't done for awhile. As far as her cumming it seems she cums easier and faster if she is on top grinding.

12. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is probably the most intimate of positions however for sheer carnal thrills possibly less so.
    If dominance is a factor then woman on top and doggy with or without hair pulling and spankings are more intense sensory producing positions.
    69 and variations thereof can also be incredibly mutually intimate.
    SO and I mix it up depending on mood and in any given session will switch three or four positions. For example we may begin with missionary then we will roll and she swings above and sits up to ride me to abandon then when she tires I will pull her legs over the side of the bed and spread them wide apart and enter her whilst standing. When she has had several orgasms I will turn her over and raise the butt to enter her from behind and a wild animalistic intense terminalae for us both :)

13. Meee

Gold Member

Yes, it rubs the right spots for me.

ply, Amature and _lookin4fun_ like this.
  14. sandwich

Gold Member

I do love the missionary position, but I am in the same camp as Doitagain. My favorite is the one we haven't done recently. That being said, missionary does make for a super fast and easy orgasm, and the intimacy factor is amazing. We (well it started out as me, but now it's we since we have been 'practicing') really like standing positions. My second favorite after one we haven't done in a while would be me with my back against a wall with him facing me with one of my legs around him. The more exotic standing positions sometimes result in us finishing in a different position, but this face to face standing position is easy and very very hot. It's like the missionary position but with a wall and a vertical stance. It's like he has me trapped against the wall in an orgasmic ecstasy that I cannot and would not choose to escape. Just writing about it is getting me hot. Hmmmm....seems like I like to be dominated against a wall more than on a bed. There is no law that says we can only go to bed after Monday Night Football is over.

#14 sandwich, Sep 15, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2014
    ply and danrb007 like this.
  15. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I like missionary, for the same reasons as many of you mentioned. Kissing, touching, watching.. all fantastic. But as far as how the actual penetration feels, I prefer doggie style.

ply and lbushwalker like this.