[Ask a Guy] Missionary Position

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Shopaholic, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Shopaholic

Shopaholic New Member

My partner can not keep it going in the missionary position, it's causing stress in the bedroom and i keep thinking it's me. Is this because there isn't enough friction for him? is this not a posotion that a man paticulalry enjoys?

2. roughrider

roughrider New Member

Its the most popular position most of the guys enjoy. missionary position allows man to control whole story. even he can pump hard while hes on top of the girls body.

You can try varience of missionary position. He can have your legs in his shoulders while hes thrusting inside. Place a pillow under your bums and it helps him to direct his member more easily.

Another varience is start the play in sitting position and then go for missionary.

If you have further concerns don't hesitate to ask from me.

Good Luck!!!

3. Shopaholic

Shopaholic New Member

One more thing. My understanding is that if the man is turned on then he will be hard if he's not then he won't be. Is this the case? On occasions when things haven't worked I have freaked out thinking its me I can't turn him on and my other half claims that this is not the case and he is turned on. Can stress really impact erections?

4. Meee

Gold Member

Welcome to the forums.

Yes, stress can definitely impact erections. So can tiredness or distractions or discomfort. Maybe missionary isn't the best position for him. He's up on his elbows and supporting himself. Maybe that's not comfortable for him or he gets tired or he can't get relaxed enough. Maybe he would like to have his hands free, or to look at you at a different angle.

5. PDone7

PDone7 Member

Stay calm. I fail sometimes. The girl and I both work and we have three kids. Most of the time we are shattered! Missionary for me is very intimate but not my fave by a long shot. Different views make for more fun. Play around, try giving head before and during. I love it. :eyes

6. Shopaholic

Shopaholic New Member

Thanks everyone