[Ask a Guy] missionary madness

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by lunabugg13, Jul 24, 2012.

1. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

so my bf and i were getting busy in the missionary position, because he lasts the longest in that position. i wasnt really feeling it, so when he went forward, i arched my hips back to get some clitoral stimulation. when i did this, he shuddered and almost finished. could i have found a secret weapon to make him feel even BETTER? or was it just coincidence?

2. sayss18

Gold Member

I think when you arched your hips it pressed the head of his penis into the wall of your vagina and flexed his shaft. This would have been very pleasurable for him, especially if his penis was all the way inside you. I enjoy that move when having sex in missionary position.

I'm interested - did it give you the clitoral stimulation you wanted and satisfy you?

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

Sometimes the slightest change of angle can bring about amazing results...for both the man and the woman....but if you're looking for advice on this , we have an expert on this forum , goes by the name of rawdog....pm him and I guaranty he'll be able to explain in great detail....or check out his threads over on our sister forum,LPSG ,on this subject....

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

NO coincidence. You are on your way to being a fantastic lover. These are the things that make monagomy wonderful. That move might work on other guys but not all. Now you know that it feels great for your boyfriend and you can chose when to use it. It has everything to do with the unique shapes of his penis and your vagina. You can use it in a variety of ways. Maybe to spice up a run of the mill fuck, maybe to make him cum when you have had enough, or if you work on the timing to give him the greatestest orgasm of his life.

5. lunabugg13

lunabugg13 New Member

actually it did... buti stopped cuz i wasnt ready 4 him to finish yet. lolz

6. digi1

digi1 New Member

you probably found a certain spot! My girl puts 2 pillows under her hips in missionary and crosses her feet over one of my shoulders. It gives the perfect angle to hit her right spot almost every time. Its a good position thats for sure!