Missing the forum !!! My update

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by awakened, Aug 15, 2011.

1. awakened

awakened New Member

Hello again everyone. I have been very busy exploring new avenues in my sexuality. As most of you know I have gone far in my journey since last August.
    My husband and I have have continued to live the swing lifestyle but have found it to become a bit stale. I'm sure as anything things have their highs and lows.
    We have both begun to explore the bdsm kinkster lifestyle and have joined a few, very large fetish groups. I have found that some of the kink community pushes away the swing community and vise versa. But I DO NOT want to separate the two. We went to our first "munch" Saturday night at of all places, the swingers club. We spoke with veteran members of the fetish group to learn and receive tips and of course, invitations to future parties.
    We both felt very comfortable with the kinksters and realized that we are into many things swingers are not willing to admit.

This coming Saturday we are attending a knife play demo and also a talk about communication in the scene. One of the members is having her wedding after these two and then all are headed to the private kinkster party afterwards.

We both hear all the time that people are looking for something to spice up their marriage. But we are not. I have begun to realize this has always been in my personality and it just feels right and thus makes both of us feel that we are doing the "????" thing.

After writing this I'm sure I will think of things I want to tell you because this seems very vaugue, but I just wanted to basically say hello again and tell you why Ive been scarce here.
    :dgrin

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

As someone who's active in the BDSM/Kink area of life, I urge you to PLEASE be careful with the knife play/blood letting/ blood cupping/ blood play scenes. They can be EXTREMELY dangerous if not done properly.

Otherwise, have fun, be safe and seriously look into Frolicon. It happens every year, Easter weekend in Atlanta GA. AMAZING kink convention with a TON of classes that would do you well. I've enjoyed it immensely.

3. awakened

awakened New Member

Thank you Mitt. We have been chatting with the group and are not willing to try ANYTHING on our own. We are attending all sessions that are instructional , which happen monthly and have been invited by several members to join in on several private tutorials.
    I will look up the GA event, thank you.

4. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

Be careful hun <3 knife play sounds scary :(

5. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I remember you :D Knife play sounds scary, looks like you found one of the few things that even I wouldn't try. Have fun.

6. awakened

awakened New Member

I think we decided not to try to explore this yet. Skipping the demo to concentrate onlearning things we are interested in now. Wax play is first !!! The meeting with the bdsm group last night was educational but don't want to actually live it like they do. The meeting was at a coffee bar and we were told that members had to ask my husband/doms permission to even give me a hug. That is way off for us. I'm too friendly, outgoing and fun to be so serious. I can't imagine what it would be like on a bdsm play night sheeesh !!!