missed oppurtunities/regrets

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by 33stack, Aug 13, 2011.

1. 33stack

Gold Member

While in the fire dept. i was asked to be one of the months in a pin-up calender with just my turnout pants on. I turned it down. Now I kinda regret it. Do you have any "missed oppurtunities you regret that haunt u? Another for me was my 10th grade spanish teacher. She winked seductively at me during a quiz when all eyes were on their paper and I was staring at her. She did it once, and i immediatly looked down at my paper kinda startled. When i looked back up at her she did it again. I looked back down and acted as if nothing happened. That was the end of that. REEEEAAALLy regret THAT!!:ugh

2. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

My missed opportunity / regret is also related to my kinkiest position of sex. This had happened with my first BF, first time. Actually he used to be my neighbor and and we grew up together. He was 2 years junior than me. We used to go each other house and used to spend time. In fact, I will say 3 of us, because he has an elder sister whose age is nearly same as me. So, we 3 used to stay together a lot. Our parents also knows that we are good friend. But we (me and him) treated our-self as boyfriend-girlfriend.

One day, we 3 were playing hide and seek. And in a particular turn, he was the one who was the person to seek. I send his sister to hide in upstairs in my mom's room. I stayed in my study room's closet. Now, when he came to my room, I don't know what had happened to me. I hold his eyes with my hands and then ask him to keep quite. Then I take him inside the closet. It was a sliding closet, whose outside is mirror and inside had a good space. Then I told him that today we are going to do a new thing. I blindfold him with one of my school tie (That was the nearest piece of cloth I got inside my closet). Then I asked him to sit down. Once he sat down, I slowly pull up my skirt and started rubbing my genitals over my panty on his face. He tried to tell something, but I asked him to keep quite and see it till the end. Then I slowly started grinding my panty over his face, nose & mouth and take pace after some time. I though of rubbing my genitals naked, but I cannot do that for fear....Though, after 1 or 2 minutes I got some intense feeling (orgasm probably) under my panty. That was my first so called sex encounter with my first BF. Then we come out of the closet. We both were tensed. He quickly ran to his home..That day. The next day thou he told me that he didn't mind as I am his girlfriend.

So, what is the regret???? Now, I regret that I may have removed my panty to keep my first real sex encounter more exciting...I got the opportunity but missed it. Please don't ask our ages at that point of time.:p

#2 cutegirl, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011
  3. PetiteKink

PetiteKink New Member

I went on a few dates with a guy a while ago. We messed around, had fun together but never fucked. I still kind of wonder what it would have been like to sleep with him, and get into a relationship with him for that matter. But I was also in the beginning stages of seeing my current BF and already sleeping with him, and didn't want to risk fucking two people in the same time period. That guy stopped contacting me and I'm happy in my sex life and relationship. But can't help but wonder from time to time.

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I sware mt art teacher in HS wanted to fuck me. I also regret not kissing this one girl that I had a chance to. What I rehret most is the hotass chick that I had a crush on for a long time but never said anything like a complete retard:poke I had the feeling she had a tiny crush on me too. She even tried talking to me once and we used to chill over her house. What and idiot....

Cutegirl you need to write something hot in the erotic story section dammit!!

5. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

Not starting things sooner with my man...holding hands on our dates, kisses, sex & whatnot. We waited quite a bit..I wish we did it sooner. But either way I am happy.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

No regrets.

7. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

Not hooking up with this girl when I was younger who I had a boner for and later finding out she had a female boner for me....she was fine as hell too...

8. cutegirl

cutegirl New Member

Thanks !! but I don't think that I can write good erotic stories. The reason is, my thoughts & also actual experience in sex are solely with few specific activities (does not have a variety), and that's also which only concentrates purely on my sexual pleasure. It also does not contain a variety and more specifically on male performing oral sex on me and pleasuring me. As a result, most of the readers will find the thoughts just too selfish. Also, I am a bit lazy to write a long story....:p

9. Maverick

Maverick Member

In my life, many people have said I should have regrets. I don't have any, and life has been a roller coaster of potential regrets.

I could name regrets, but also reasons why they aren't regrets.

10. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Im not seeing a problem... Do eet

11. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Let's just say in my younger years, my lack of confidence caused me a few regrets in different aspects of life.
    My biggest regret is not leaving my ex sooner because of my kids, I always want to be in their lives and I put up with her longer, afraid of hurting them if I left when they were younger. Bittersweet.

12. ply

ply
    Gold Member

I turned down a lot of opportunities out of loyalty I suppose. Friends wives. Mere aquantances, friends. Now I think I would go for several of those if I had it to do all over again

13. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

And those also could cause you to wind up on the wrong end of a shotgun as well

14. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Marrying my first wife - boy was I stupid :ugh All the red flags were flying high, but we both ignored them. Neither of us was Mr. or Mrs. right, just Mr. and Mrs. right now.

#14 pbs, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  15. Essene

Gold Member

I was close friends with a female who was half Indonesian and half German. She invited me over to her flat one night. I brought her chicken nuggets from Chick-Filet since she was a poor college student attending a school for graphic design. After she ate them, she said that she was tired. She went in to the restroom to take a before-sleep shower. She asked me if I could hand he the soap, which was outside of the shower for some reason. After I did that, I played a cracked Evangelion game I brought over to play on her multi-region PS2 (or possibly PSX). When she came out, she was wearing a pink nightie, I don't know what else to call it. She suggested that I come into her room to sleep, as she wanted a friend to spend the night with her (she was sad). I suggested sleeping on the floor. She got upset and practically demanded that I sleep on the bed with her under the covers. I did so. After a few hours of sleep, I woke up and the covers as well as the frock of her nightie had some how situated themselves above her waist line. I pulled the covers back over her, went the restroom, then went back to sleep.

I don't know if this was an opportunity or not. But I did have an immense crush on this girl. Now, we hate one another. She asked me out on a date months later, and I declined.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The precious one in my hands I let get away :(
    It was in my 1st year uni, my Physics lab partner; slim, pretty, gentle and super intelligent.
    I fell deeply in love with her and knew that she also cared much for me.
    We looked out for one another like lovers yet never acknowledged the fact.
    I was so unsure of myself, still young and carrying a major inferior complex born of being different; ie an immigrant & sort of refugee.
    This girl had everything I would ever want in a GF/spouse yet I was too shy to make the first move and god only knows the depth of regret that now is.
    Eventually I moved on to another campus and lost track of my possible soul mate.
    I often wonder how life would have been with her as partner..........
    There are a few other regrets particularly of being far too "nice" guy when the opportunity to be downright bad dude and taken what was being offered in terms of sexual opportunity yet nothing rivals the regret of that lost girl who was by no means my first love.

17. almostthere

Gold Member

A few. Regret sux. Think as I age I would not pass it up again.

18. thegreatest100

My only regret is long time ago I had sex with one of my coworkers. Of all the chicks I've met she had the hottest body and moans the loudest. I swear that really turned me on and to be honest, that was the best performance I've ever given in my life lol.

I just bang the day lights out of her to the point where after I came, she knocked out right away and so did I. When I woke up I wanted a piece again but it was late and we both went home. We got a hotel room and to me that made it even hotter knowing you are just going in that room to have sex. I had sex in the care with her two more times but it wasn't the same as it was hard to position.

To this day, the only thing I regret as far as actual sex that I could have had, is to have sex with her again. This time it'll be a lot of foreplay, touching, and just taking my time to enjoy that tight nice body, and then give her the best fuck of her life again lol.

19. nyxx

nyxx New Member

was in punta cana, it was me and 2 friends and these 2 girls. one girl spilled a drink on herself so one of my friends... "cleaned it up". the next girl looked at me and "spilled" her drink on her, i knew she wanted me to go in there, but i froze and the other friend swooped in. since that day, i've never let any chances get away... ever... ugh

20. clamUp

clamUp Active Member

This happened while I was in my early 20s, and if I'd had my wits about me when it came to women back then, this could've turned out a whole lot better than me stammering and stuttering my way out the door...both times.

My very attractive 30-something, recently-divorced next-door neighbor had asked me to walk her dog in the afternoons during a week when she would have to be at work late. She gave me the key and said if I didn't see her car in the apartment parking lot, take the little guy around for a few minutes.

One of those afternoons, her car wasn't in the lot so I went on in. I went back to her bedroom where the dog usually sleeps and...whoa! Neighbor is in the process of dressing and her 0.0 breasts were there for all (or me) to see.

I got all Ralph Kramden for a second when she just casually mentions, without bothering to cover herself, that had I gotten there a few seconds earlier I'd have gotten to see quite a bit more. She also said that she wasn't going to need to stay late anymore, and asked if she could take me to get something to eat later as thanks for taking care of her dog.

When I left, I went around to the back of the building and saw her car parked way away, where she knew I'd never look for it.

Then, about a week or so later I'm lounging in my apartment and hear a loud knock on my door. It's her, and she seems mildly upset about her smoke alarm going off. I go in with her, and it's just the steam from the shower that's set it off. I just reach up and pull the battery out of it. Simple fix.

We go back out to her living room, and she positions herself between me and the sliding glass door, through which the morning sun is blazing through. She's wearing a very thin nightgown which I could see through without the sun backlight. With the sun shining through, she may as well been naked.

A few days pass and reality sets in. I decide I'm going to go throw myself at her...how I have no idea.

I knock on her door, and I hear shuffling. It takes her a minute to get to the door and open it. She's got candles lit, and she's wearing very, very little. However, looking over her shoulder I see another guy, also wearing very little, sitting on her couch looking a little agitated and a lot impatient.

...oh well. It was back to Star Trek for me.