Miscarriage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AGFUNK, Dec 8, 2012.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

Well I had cramping for about a week and my breasts were really sore and tender. I had suspected I was pregnant, took a test and was negative.

The beginning of this week I started bleeding really heavily with bad cramps and huge clots. It's been five days and it's still going on. I've had a miscarriage before back in highschool and this is almost exactly like that time. I didn't have to go to the hospital then. I was only about 6-8 weeks then. But now the bleeding hasn't stopped and I feel light headed and weak.

I've been talking protein and iron supplements (boost and has other vitamins in it) and have been eating regularly and resting. Went home from work today because I nearly passed out. I don't want to have to go to the hospital.

Has anyone else had a miscarriage and had to go to the hospital and could you tell me what ultimely made you go?

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

It sounds to me that your body is trying to tell you something AF....:ugh
    And if I were you Id be hotfooting down to your doctor and get this checked out..... :eek:utahere

3. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Yeah, don't play with your health. See a doctor pronto.

4. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I gotta say I agree with Wheels and Red, don't risk your health and go get medical attention please for your own safety and health.

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

It was just stress making me bleed heavier than usual. Thank goodness. Thanks for all your consideration peeps.

6. Barbwire

Gold Member

Glad to hear you are okay.

When we moved into our current house 10+ years ago, it was only a couple of weeks before Christmas. I got so stressed out trying to be in before the holidays that I got my period every other week until mid-February. Stress really messes me up.

7. LilBAM

Gold Member

Good to hear that it's nothing as serious as we feared. Still, stress can do so many things to the human body that it's a real pain. :( *hugs*

8. RideNaked2

Gold Member

Good to hear you are feeling (I hope) better. Glad is wasn't as serious as you originally thought.