Mirrors on your bed

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Frankie, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Frankie

Frankie New Member

Does anyone have mirriors on their bed?

we recently got a nice size head board with a mirror on it.

was never really into it but when i seen myself in action it was well worth the money lol

2. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

no we don't have one, i doubt i'd get one either.

We can watch ourselves in some positions in our dressing table mirror which can be hot at times ;)

3. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Our old camper had a mirror over the bed that slanted a little so it acted a little like a mirror on the ceiling. We miss it in our new camper!

We also have one on our bedroom door, so if I open the door just right it reflects our image. I used to do that at times for a nice angle when my wife was on top, but her back's been bothering her for the last year or two, so she never gets on top.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

We've got mirrored doors on our closet which is directly beside the bed. Those doors make for very interesting viewing! :)

5. Infinite69er

Infinite69er New Member

Nope, no mirrors except the dresser, and i agree. Got to love watching myself going at it.

6. bigballs

bigballs Member

I put 2 mirrors on the closet doors by the bed just for that purpose!

7. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

My husband and I talked about it, But I don''t think my ceiling would hold one the size I want..lol

8. bucky

bucky New Member

We've got one on the headboard, one on the dresser, and a full length on the door. All angles covered and it is pretty cool, especially doggie style.:dgrin

9. Poky

Poky Banned

I never really thought about looking in the mirror while enjoying being with my girl. I'm too much into making sure that she is enoying me. Might have to thinking about doing that and I know the perfect place..hmm come to think of it, there are a couple of places :phat

10. Katprr

Katprr New Member

My headboard has mirrors. I can tell you that one of my X's and I had a room basically full of mirrors. They were on the ceiling, walls etc... We loved them, he was a bondage person and he use to tie me up and facce me towards one of the mirrors and make me hold a vibrator in, tell me I was not aloud to come. Watching myself hold that in and the intense teasing he was doing was amazing. I love to watch toys or my bf go in and out of me.

11. cook74

Gold Member

Yeah, we have ones that run the length of our bed so I know exactly what you mean. Although my wife doesn't like that kind of stimuli, I find my self having a peak every now and again :brow

12. heelfetish

Gold Member

Luckily we both find it very erotic. I remember back before we were married... We moved a dresser with a mirror on it across the room so we could get a better look. Ahhh, those were the days. *sigh*