Mine and my girlfriend sex life...I have questions

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Lamborghini122, Sep 3, 2007.

1. Lamborghini122

Lamborghini122 New Member

Well me and my girlfriend have been together for well over 2 years now, having sex for over a year and a half during that time, well the first few times we did it, it hurt her (we were both virgins) so I figured that it was normal and she would get used to it and start enjoying it. Well over a year and a half later, every time we have sex, she always mentions how bad it hurts, and sometimes we even have to stop because she cant go on. I know im not doing anything to cause pain, im not slamming her hard or fucking her from werid angles, just regular normal sex, you know, her on top, doggy stlye, her sitting on me, etc. Today we had sex, with her sitting on me facing towards me, and all was alright, she then climbed off me and started getting her clothes back on saying it hurt bad and what not. Our body types are normal too, its not like we are too heavy to be doing anything, she does have a great body, she plays soccer so she has to stay in shape, so I know body type has nothing to do with this. So I was wondering if you guys and gals had any ideas or suggestions on to what can help with this. I made this post here because we are all mature here and are here to help each other. It just really amazes me how after a year and a half of sex, it still hurts her bad. Also that she never comes close to having an orgasim, I guess because it hurts and she cant focus on it.

On another note, another question, when we are having sex, it doesnt even feel that good, she was on me going up and down and me moving up and down, but it didnt really have any feeling to it, just kinda there. Wasent tight or constricting or anything, which also surprised me since we both lost our virginity to each other and we dont have sex all that much, we always are doing different things, so it should still be pretty damn tight. I know she is not fooling around on me either or playing with herself loosening it up, so I was wondering what the deal is with that? When I fuck her ass its great, nice and tight, I cum easily, but with her pussy, im sorry to say, but its boring, so anything you guys might know about help in that area?

I would really appreciate any help you guys might know of, thanks alot in advance and I hope to see some responses!:)

2. jgood4u

jgood4u New Member

Two thoughts:
    1. maybe she is not really lubricating her vagina before you plunge in with your penis. If her vagina is dry, I would expect what you are describing and if she doesn't get lub'd before you enter her, the rubbing could get very sore inside her and also not feel that good on your penis either. At this point she may have some open sores inside her vagina that just get irritated by your penis rubbing inside her. you could try copious amounts of lub like KY jelly on your penis before entering her. If you stick your finger in her vagina just before you insert your penis, you should feel he being very wet and slippery if she is ready to receive your penis.

2. She (and maybe you) should see her obgyn and have the Dr give it a good looking at and discuss the problem with him/her. She might have an infection, a tear, an ulcer, a rash, or just be producing lubrication. If she is hurting from sex, it would not be unexpected that she wouldn't lubricate because she associates sex with hurting.

If every time your penis became erect, it hurt, you'd have big problems getting erect after a short period of time. Don't let this continue!

3. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

Do you engage in foreplay and make sure she is relaxed, aroused and wet before entering her? If not this may be the problem.
    But as it has been going on for a year and a half it is definitely worth going to see the doctor to check there isn't a physiological reason why this is happening. It definitely does need to be solved because it must be at the point now where she doesn't want to have sex because she knows how much it will hurt. And this isn't really going to do your relationship any favours.

4. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

I think you will need a female's help with most of this post...

But if sex is hurting your g/f, and it doesn't feel very good for you, then she is most likely not getting wet enough. The women on this board will have more answers as to why she isn't getting wet than I can give.

Anal feels good because you are using lube..

Sex with a girl doesn't feel very good if she isn't wet/lubricated. So that is my guess as to why you aren't feeling anything... when she is wet there is a HUGE difference in sensation.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

You do know what foreplay is, right? If you don't then find out and master some techniques. We can certainly help you with that here.

Foreplay is not optional...it's absolutely necessary if you and your girlfriend want sex to be enjoyable.

6. Lamborghini122

Lamborghini122 New Member

wow thanks for the quick responses! I think you guys solved it already, she isnt getting wet. Alot of the time we just try and dive right into it without any foreplay. Wow thanks again!

7. ftheunion

ftheunion New Member

Have her go to the doctor maybe if it persists. It could be something medical or weird with her organs down there. She could be deficient in that lubrication stuff, not to rag on her or anything. Good luck for both of you.

8. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

The last question at hand is your penis huge????

But yah never dive into sex its not very safe. One of my friends lost his foreskin that way !!!!! OUCH!

If you like going down on her, then do that first before sex. Thats what I always like to do, it sets everything up for a nice and easy ride :p