Miltary/Police/Firefighters

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Ready2Please, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Ok.... I am going to admit it! I have a thing for men in uniform and some women in uniform. There are certain people who look good in them and some who do not.

My favorite of the Military are by far the U.S. Marines and the U.S. Army.
    :bow:)

I also have another attraction to Police Officers and Firefighters. Of the two I like the Police Uniforms much better.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

HELL TO THE YEAH, SISTA!

Men in uniform drive me nuts. I especially like cops because of how the pants they wear tend to show off their hot asses the best.

Mmmm!

My virtual lover of 3+ years is retired military. When we first starting "dating" he was still in. During one of our initial chats he told me what he did for a living and my Clitometer went off the charts.

I still shiver everytime I look at the formal portrait he had done for his retirement ceremony. He was fairly high ranking so on his uniform he had all kinds of fancy dangle bobs and butt loads ofstripes as well. The thing that really shot my load was his hat and the way he looked so powerful in it.

The sad part is, he respects the uniform too much to wear it for me when we cam. He won't even don the hack, the patriotic son of a bitch. *pouts*

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Oh, I just found some pics I took at a parade a few years ago that help to demonstrate a point I forgot to make. I don't find ALL men in uniform to be hot as not all uniforms are figure flattering or convey power.

GOOD UNIFORM: prime USDA hot NYC police officer:

[​IMG]

BAD UNIFORM: outfits worn by the guys that cleaned up the horse shit in the parade.

[​IMG]

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Was that poor cop posing for you or did you catch him off guard? That would have been one awesome cop if he let you photograph his ass though.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, it's funny you should ask, Mitt. I told the story of this pic on another forum years ago, and this is how it went...

"See this cute cop?"

[​IMG]

"I went up to him and said, "You're just so cute, may I take your picture? He said, yes, I stood back and got the shot. I then sauntered up to him and asked if he could bend over and touch his toes so I could get a good shot of his butt. He said no he couldn't but, smile like heck as his adams apple dance a merry jig and his face reddened.
    I like to leave them laughing so, I walked away but, then spun around and got this shot.

[​IMG]

You likey?"

One of the other board members was there when it happened and verified my story to the board. With that, my status as legend was sealed. :lol

#5 Barbwire, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2010
  6. Mittimer

Gold Member

CL...leave your husband, marry me. I fucking LOVE you. ^_^
    Is is one hell of a cutie too..

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

My wife gets hot for baseball players.

8. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

^^^^^^

Three words...
    Police Softball League.

~Steve

9. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

You really won't see very many pictures of Police or Firefighters in their uniforms on the internet because we're generally discouraged from displaying them sometimes under regulation. There isn't currently any regulation in my department regarding the display of pictures including yourself in uniform, but we are strongly discouraged against it because of the possible liability to our high visibility in the community.

~Steve

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

So..uh..ya know....most of us aren't in your community so you could TOTALLY post one tiny ol' pic for like...a minute or two....

Ya know? :p

11. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I've had sex with a baseball player (MLB).

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Where can I sign up to help? LOL :lol:D

13. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Is it wrong that I only want to date guys in the military or uniforms without being labeled as a Badge Bunny or Holster Sniffer or Military Lover. LOL

Anyone know of any sites that are "dedicated to finding a military" love but ones that YOU really can find such. I've tried those lame sites like militarylove,militaryromance and etc....
    :ugh

14. Barbwire

Gold Member

15. Ready2Please

Gold Member

GTG.......................................

What is a virtual lover?

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

"Virtual lover" is a term I use to describe the men in my life that I interact with in a sexual manner via the internet or through phone conversations. I used to say," VBF" to mean virtual boyfriend but, sometimes people thought I meant very best friend so I stick with virtual lover.

BTW, I just want to say that I'm happy to see you are being an active member of our little community, R2P. You seem like a real person. Good for you! :tup

17. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Yep. Definitely a real person with a need for sex!! I'm horny right now at work. I hell of need to buy my costume for the ball.

Maybe I can hook up with a man in uniform from there. ;)

18. macishone

macishone Member

You would be surprised how many military people (including me) are either on this site or interested in being a part of a site of this type. A lot of them are freaks but just wanna be incognito about it so as not to get themselves or the military in trouble. I personally just wing it and try not to b too incriminating about it.

19. HardRocker

Gold Member

Hey, macishone, I didn't realize you were here since you haven't posted an intro. Welcome to SF. I hope you enjoy our community.
    HR

[/hijack]

20. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I don't blame them for wanting to stay out of the spotlight especially in the Military.

Welcome to SF!

:p