military guys

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mr.guru, Feb 24, 2008.

1. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

when i tell chicks im in the military its such a huge turn on for them, why is that?My pussy level went even higher since ive joined.Ive even had chicks tell me ''oh so you have money then''.Those ones i just avoid

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Uniforms are a turn for a lot of people.

Hiker

3. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

but they dont see me in my uniform

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:tup Smart move - because they are obviously 'information challenged'.
    I have 2 kids on the military. Both struggle to make ends meet.

But at your age, you have to admit, there are many guys who are still mooching off mom & dad - not driven to make it on their own... don't want to grow up. Being in the Military can indicate a persons desire to make a life for themselves, whatever it takes!

Rose

5. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I've only had 2 relationships with people that weren't also soldiers (hubby being one). I was in the army myself so it was more a case of them being the guys I was always most likely to hook up with rather than the uniform being a turn on. Incidently my uniform tended to be a turn off in most cases.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I dated only one guy who was in the military and he was a real jerk. However, I think that him being jerk had more to do with his personality in general than the fact that he was in the Navy.

There's a long tradition of military service in my family, though. My grandfather was part of the American occupation forces in Japan after the Second World War. My other grandfather was a test pilot for the USAF during the Korean War. I hold military personnel in the highest respect, but I think it's interesting how the uniform holds such fascination for so many people. Maybe "chicks" want to have sex with you because you have a dangerous job.

#6 Puss_in_boots, Feb 25, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  7. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

What exactly do you do in the military?.

There's a huge difference to an infanteer and someone that say works in signals. Most infantry guys I've known have fitted the stereotype of being hyper aggressive, who define themselves by the army.

Other arms (including myself) tend to be a little bit more relaxed and just doing a job.

I actually think some soldiers get turned on by their own uniforms. I've had several guys that used to enjoy shagging when they were in rig i.e. they'd arrange it so that they were in uniform when we went to have sex. Just by being around them all the time I guess I was immune to any effects they might have.

several of my military ex's were quite put off when I was in uniform and were always quite keen for me to change as soon as I knocked off. The british army uniform doesn't really fit women particularly well it's unisex and the sizing doesn't really suit, although they claim it does.As for civvie's I've been with One civvie bf I had was really put off when he saw me in uniform, and my hubbie I think he viewed it more of a curiosity.

#7 sarah_rslp, Feb 25, 2008
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I've always had a thing for men that serve our country or communities. Men in the military, firemen, policemen...they all attact me. I guess what gets me going is the sense of honour, of serving selflessly for the good of the whole. I love the look of a man in uniform, but its what they represent that makes me purr, not the clothing itself.

9. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

The military can be a pretty aggressive enviroment to work in, that's not a bad thing people deal with each other in a really up front way and you always know who your friends are.

Military guys can be strange, especially ones in front line roles that don't allow women. They can come across as assholes and mysogynists but it's really just the way they relate with women. They're usually pretty sexist but don't try to hide it, I spent some time at an infantry regiment, and they used go absolutly ape shit any time a woman that outranked them would try to give them an order.

They can be really highly sexed but at the same time prefer hanging out with each other than with women. They want sex but are kind of annoyed that they have to go through the motions of dealing with women to get it. Plus they have serious problems with monogamy but that applies to femme soldiers as well.

It's not that they're assholes it's just the enviroment they're in, and to be honest it doesn't do most of them any good in the long run. But then that's primarily the front line troops, other arms have a pretty high proportion of women in them especially the officer ranks so they usually get that women are more than tits and a clit.

Anywho nearly all of this is totally irrelevant to mr.guru's (who I'm sure fills his uniform out very nicely) I started commenting as I've been through quite a few blokes in uniform, then kind of spun off on a tangent. I'm a little tipsy with wine. I actually post on a military forum about relationships between men and women in the army and get hauled over the coals regularly. So anywho now that I've probably sapped all the sex appeal out of the subject I'll move on

10. Halogen

Halogen New Member

1. the uniform

2. most men in the military usually have smokin' bodies

11. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

im anfantry. i leave for bootcamp at the end of march.Hey sarrah yes ive been constantly hearing about managomy(spelling) being a really big issue with couples and ive heard a lot of stories about it.I also love women in uniform but its the uniform that mostly turns me on about the woman

12. Fungirl

Fungirl New Member

A bunch of friends of mine who have slept with military guys say theyre better in bed. I dont know if its true or not since I never have but im curious now :)

13. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

wow fungirl you have a gorgeous body your welcome with open arms at my place any time

14. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

So you haven't done basic yet that will be nice for you. I got shin splints and mine lasted nearly a year instead of 12 weeks.which was just loads of fun.

15. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

wow nearly a year?got recycled much?(sorry might sound assholeish but not intended)

16. T0XXXiC

T0XXXiC New Member

The same thing goes for firefighters too. I think it's that "strong, ablebodied man" fantasy...what woman doesn't want to be wrapped up in big, strong, muscular arms? Mmmmm....

Yes, I have a thing for arms. :D

17. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I'm sure when you actually start your basic you'll see how many people come down with injuries especially muscle ones.

18. mr.guru

mr.guru New Member

on purpose?Hey sarah if your an active nasty girl what type of jobs/work do they give you?Or does it depend on the state?

19. sarah_rslp

sarah_rslp New Member

I actually found it very hard to understand that message guru sorry. Army slang can be quite confusing especially if you're new to it. Apart from certain terms I think you'll find the US army speaks the same english as the rest of the country.

My understanding of what you've said in previous posts is that you're waiting to start your basic training and actually join the army.I get why you're all excited. Good for you joining the infantry, I still have a few friends in the US army and USMC. Just be aware how easy it is to get injured when you do that amount of physical activity. The american infantry like the british has a large drop out rate.

As for what work they 'gave me' I don't like being too specific but in the british army, not having a penis disqualifies you from joining the infantry or cavalry (tanks). Although you can serve with them on attachment ie as a medic or signaller. Everything else is open to femmes including the artillery, air corps and signals which to satisfy equality leaves you with a fair chance of getting shot at.

20. scorpio_nymph

scorpio_nymph New Member

ooh, i've always wanted to bang a guy in the armed forces, especially in the marines... "full metal jacket" is my favorite movie.