Milf!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by sexysixpack, Feb 8, 2007.

1. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

About six months ago I had my first ever sexual experience with an older woman (she was about 35, I'm 18), and ever since then i can't get enough!! Sadly, however, nothing else came of that encounter and since then i have been MILF-less....

Does anyone else here share my love of sensual sexy refined older women? Or perhaps if you happen to be one, anyone into younger guys?;) If so, would anyone like to share stories like this or hear mine?

2. Emart

Emart New Member

Last year I lost my virginity at 17 to a 23 year old mother. I'm doing something right because she's been joined at my hip ever since..

Anyways, we started seeing each other more and more. Even though we live an hour apart with me going to college we still "get together" once or twice a week.

So what's the story behind you getting with a 35 yr old when you're 18? Friends mom or something?

3. Tim

Tim New Member

I share your love for older women, unfortunately I dont have much experience with MILFs, I would like to though. Bella seems nice! I am 19 the oldest girl I have slept with is 23. Does that count........?

4. tigerbeer

tigerbeer New Member

i think mature women over the age of 33-35 knows how to express their love for sex a lot more than younger women. when i was about 24, it was great to have an experience with someone age of 36. it was really really good. never been better.

now i am 35 and don't mind at all sleeping with someone even for the age of 48. as long as she is active. might be really good.

5. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I am an older woman with a son

My husband is just 11 years younger, but I think in the future if I was to have another lover he would be younger.

I have a connection with a guy who is 21 years younger...he says I am his MILF...haha...

He says he finds some women of his own age shallow and boring? He says I have the strongest pull to him that any woman ever has...he is very intelligent, powerful and sexy....

I have become very confident as I have gotten older, and yes i find it easier to express my love, when I really care for someone...

It has to be real and sincere...not just a quick fling...that wouldnt do it for me at all...

When I explain to him that there is a huge age difference, he replies "yeah woman that is one reasons I love you , cos you are a woman and not a girl"

He lives in another country...I dont connect with many men....they have to really "do it" for me...

He does....he is a very old soul...

<3 <3

6. Thorn

Gold Member

If I was younger (18 - 25) I think I would like a woman in her mid 30s for the same reasons as you younger men have stated. Since I'm in my 50s, if I needed a woman now I would like one much younger (18-35). I would love to take a much younger girl and drive her crazy with my wealth of experience, sexual and emotional.

7. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Thorn

I thought you were gonna say "since i am in my 50s I would like a woman in her 80s"

Haha...that would be some challenge wouldnt it?

lol

8. HardRocker

Gold Member

The younger chick I like is in her 40s. Hot Hot Hot!

9. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

mmmm.... i think what i find most attractive is really the sensual confidence and wealth of experience exuded by most women.... theres just something about that i find so completely and utterly sexy that it drives me wild

Sadly I have class now, but i'll certainly tell the tale in great detail when i return=)

10. Elvis

Elvis Member

I've had an offer from a very slim and ladylike 72 year old, but I'm uncertain.

Advice please?

11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh Elvis...

How ineresting...

Do you like old people

lol?

12. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I see Rose isn't logged on so you're safe for now! Ha, ha! ;>

13. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

When I was in my teens and early 20s, despite my beliefs, if some older woman had wanted me and made it clear to me, she could have easily had me. If a group of older women had wanted me, they could have had me and made me a "pass around pleasure". I was greatly attracted to older women. As a teenager, girls my own age were certainly beautiful and attractive, however, they were innocent (well most of them I guess - I lived in a "Bible belt" town and things were nothing like they are now) and inexperienced. I was very horny and secretly masturbating like crazy and reading everything I could find about sex and relationships trying to understand. A loving experienced older woman could have easily "taken me under her wing" and into her heart. I would have made love to her as often as she wanted and done whatever she wanted me to do, sexually, although we would have had to have hidden it in my hometown. I DO understand about these things and remember what it feels like to be younger and dealing with these new, strong feelings. Had I gotten into a relationship with an older woman, my personal requirements would have been that she not be married or involved with anyone else, that she (or any group of older women who were fucking me) not have sex with anyone but me and me only with them and that we be loving and supportive with each other. Oh well! Didn't happen so not a concern anymore!

14. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Maybe the 72 year old lady could set a new trend

G.I.L.F........Granny I love to fuck

hahah!

15. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

Alright so would anyone like to hear this tale of lust filled debarchary and crazy sexual escapades? ;)

16. Thorn

Gold Member

Nothing against older women, but I DON"T THINK SO Scorpy. :eyes

:nerv :nerv :nerv :nerv :nerv

17. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

Eh well no one asked but I'll tell anyway cause i've been wanting to get this experience off my chest for a while... this is the first time i've ever told anyone cause it was quite "naughty" i guess you could say

My first, and only, sexual experience was with a 35 year old woman named Rose who was a co-worker of mine at a department store. She was recently divorced and single and extremely sexy. She was a different kind of sexy then what i was used to though, whereas most 'hot' girls my age get that way basically by dressing like teenage whores, this woman exuded an aura of sensuality all her own.

She was very kind and funny and I'm sure i had a crush on her to an extent, although it was mostly lust based. She was a very filled out woman, which is another thing i found so erotic, she was not one of those toothpick women youd find in magizines. She was a beautiful latina woman, with wavy black hair and vibrant brown eyes, with perfectly shaped lips and tanned cheeks. She had these gloriously large round tits and wide beautiful hips. Her ass was just picture perfect, round and tight and BIG... I've always been an ass man so thats what first attracted me to her, especially because she was always wearing these very sexy tight black pants, many times which gave me ample views of her undies:D

Now i never thought anything would come of this as she almost treated me like i was a nephew, she always let me practice my spanish on her (she was a gorgeous latina woman) and we grew as close as two people seperated by such an age gap could. I would often find myself with huge boners around her, although she thankfully either never noticed or never said anything.

One day, however, she was bending over to pick up some clothing which gave me a perfect view of her ass and a pretty pink thong. My cock shot up like a rocket and i didnt even attempt to hide it as i stared, this was not an uncommon occurence. Today however she turned around very quickly before i could stop my staring or hide the very large bulge in my pants. rather then ignoring it, however, she giggled and asked me if i liked what i saw. I nodded vigorously, too embaressed to speak. She laughed again and came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek and called me cute. I swear she brushed against my rock hard cock on purpose, but Ill never be able to prove that.

From that day for the next few weeks there was some noticeable sexual tension between us, which she all took in stride. She caught me staring a few more times, and when she didn't im sure she knew i was anyway. I began to make comments about her choice of undergarments, "jokingly" i told her the blue thong with sparkles were my favorites. We would both laugh about this and it became a daily ritual for her to show me her thong as it peeked above her pants, which we both treated as a joke but im sure she knew how lustful i really was.

The incident happened one quiet sunday when we were the only two working the men's department and there were very few customers. One of our jobs was to clean the fitting rooms of any garments left in there, and there were also no cameras in there as designated by law. I went in to do this and walked into the big handicap stall to be greated by the sight of her round lucious ass with a red thong i had never seen very visably sticking above her pantline. I giggled and asked her if they were new and she smiled back at me as she folded some shirts saying yes and asked if i liked them. Before my inevitable "yes" however, i quietly asked "well id know better if i could see more!"

I was not expecting what happened next. She said of course i could and pulled down the back of her pants exposing her whole beautiful ass. I gawked at the sight and thought I might cum in my pants right then and there. She shook it a bit and asked if i liked what i saw. I managed to gasp "yes" and asked if i could feel it. She said of course and asked me to kiss it. I immideatly complied and got down on all fours and started licking and kissing her ass. I could see that her red thong was very very wet in the front and i could smell the distinct aroma of her pussy, which only made me hornier.

She giggled as i ran my tounge between her beautiful round ass cheeks and and rubbed them with my open palms. I was about to move down to her pussy but before i could she stood up and kissed me passionatly. I squeezed her ass hard and ran my hands up her body to her tits. she pushed me onto the the seat in the changing room and pulled up her shirt, exposing her perfect, gorgeous tits and hard pink nipples. I shoved my face in between them and she grabbed the back of my head, moving me from tit to tit as i lovingly sucked and nibbled on them. We both moaned softly in unison and quickly echanged a glace because we knew that we must be quiet.

She took off my shirt and looked and told me she was "very impressed!" I smiled and told her she would be more so if she removed the last article of clothing. She smiled knowingly and complied, exposing my throbbing cock. She took it in her mouth and proceded to give me the best blowjob i had ever had. I cannot even describe what she did because of the extacy i was in, all i knew was that somehow she knew exactly how much pressure i wanted, and where, and how.

After a few minutes I was about to blow my load in her mouth which she seemed more then happy with, but I pulled her head back before i did and told her to trade seats with me. She did, and i noticed she had already removed her pants leaving only her red thong which was now a deep maroon because of how wet it was. I grinned widely and took that off as well, and then dove into her wet beautiful folds. Her pussy was lose, but it was by far the most beautiful and perfectly crafted one I had ever seen. Her moist scent was delicious and electrifying as i twiddled her clit with my tounge and slid two fingers deep inside her, feeling every inch of her wet beautiful hole. She suddenly grabbed the back of my head and pushed my hard up against her clit as i heard her moan softly.

When she relented she looked at me and told me she wanted to feel me inside her. I went to get a condom out of my wallet but she told me she wanted to feel all of me. I nervously asked if she had any STDs and if she was on the pill. She smiled and told me she had none and she was indeed, that she would never do such a thing to me. I was nervous but in the heat of the moment my lust overpowered my logic and i didnt issue another complaint (in retrospect.... probly a poor decision.. but nothing bad came of it thank god).

I slide my member deep inside of her beautiful wet folds and we locked lips. I began to fuck her deep and slowly, yet somehow she still seemed in control. I guess this is what i found so hot about her being older. I have never had a women who was this good a fuck who was my age. I thrusted in and out of her for a few minutes before she made me sit down on the seat and took my cock in her hands and slid it deep inside of her. That beautiful amazing women fucked the hell out of me like i had never been fucked before. We both came more then once, but the actual act is a haze now. When all was said and done I had filled her up with so much cum that it was dripping out onto my crotch. we both sat there for a while and played with each others bodies before getting dressed and going back to work.

We met a few more times and had some fun together outside of work, and I'll tell those stories sometimes if anyone ever wants to hear:) However, none quite matched the pure lust and beauty of that first encounter. God I can only hope that I find another woman as experienced and sensual and as amazing as Rose while I'm still young:)

Gina1969 likes this.
  18. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Thorn calls me his G.I.L.F. ! I find that very endearing!

And he would! I guarantee it - he would literally drive her friggin' crazy!! :brow

19. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

IT WASN'T ME!! I SWEAR TO GAWD!!!! IT WASN'T ME!!! :rofl

[​IMG] Why, thank you 'sexysixpack'. That was a very sweet thing to say! :lol

20. sexysixpack

sexysixpack New Member

haha no problem Rose! I have a feeling the Rose I had would look more like a dandilion when compared to you! ;)