Milf you dreamed to fuck oneday & guy you dreamed to fuck ??

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hotspot, Jul 1, 2015.

1. hotspot

hotspot New Member

Hi there
    Now ... we want to know about our sexy dreams of having sex with workmates & relatives & stepmother & friendwives & neighbours ... etc
    who had such that sexy fantasy and Imagination & who tried to make it real & who succeeded to do it ?
    so .. tell us whom of your relatives / workmates / stepmother / friendwives / neighbours make you horny ??? and whom you had sex with ?
    *... for females .. the same question to you ? :)
    wait amazing answers ;)

2. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Ohhhh! you are calling on dirty minds here ...... here is my list :) a bit of a dog here and shamelessly telling.
    By the way those are / were all women I saw / see on a very regular basis and interact/ed with plenty.
    I am choosy who I give my heart to, some I would have given them, others just physical.
    One of my friends mother, in my teens days I was stuck on big breasts mostly and she had them, plus good looking.
    A couple of my sister's friends. Had a crush on them. One of those friends sister, I liked her small breasts and looks.
    Two of my cousins, one of my ...... step-cousins, just attractive.
    One of my friends' sister, in the right circumstances it might have been more than just the fun with her.
    One of my uncle's sister-in-law, and her friend. Teen attraction.
    4 coworkers who gave me an open door and I got hard ons for them but never went for workplace people.
    8 other coworkers, maybe some of them thought the same way.
    An older woman at the gym with whom we seemed to share a mutual like.
    2 security concierges where I lived.
    4 janitors where I lived and worked.
    2 of my ex's friends, and ex's sister.
    The owner of a place I lived. Slim, pretty, younger, small breasts, desirable.

Most of them because I found them attractive for who they are / were and their looks. some drove me nuts and sent me masturbating often to avoid playing in forbidden playgrounds or getting in trouble, like cheating in 4 instances.

There was a time I went to see an oriental massage provider. Very friendly and comfortable to be with, she let me massage her all over and very intimately. I would have given her all the sex to show her more than she knew, from the heart, not just physically.
    In other circumstances I would have gone for her heart, she was such a sweetheart and trusting plus although it was a massage there was a certain intimacy but she was careful not to give too much. Her hugs and interaction show a mix of want and caution at the same time. But we were not a good match for a few reasons so it was not to be pursued.

hotspot likes this.
  3. hotspot

hotspot New Member

woow you must had your penis exhausted of all that milfs you dreamed to fuck ;)
    but tell us ... what did you do with your friend mother ... fid she noticed that you want to fuck her ?
    did you fucked her really ? and her son >> did you tell him about that ?

4. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I was a shy teenager and with my upbringing I knew it was very taboo, I never tried a thing.
    I knew she liked me in some ways, maybe only as her son's friend.
    Hotspot, Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up but I was not clear on the fact nothing happened. I was too shy and lacked confidence.
    My penis was very busy in my teens until my mid 40's although it became less over time, it seemed to have lots of energy in the early years.
    I forgot to include my math teacher, she was quite attractive, I kept looking at her figure in her class, and she was the one I walked with a VERY noticeable erection in front of her and the class. I may have let things happen with her but being too shy I never tried a thing with anyone in those days. the times I was more confident, I was taken and behaved.

hotspot likes this.
  5. whybother

Gold Member

I worked at a large park. We used radios to communicate. My future wife worked the base station and had the sexiest voice. We would flirt in the phone and I fantasized her all the time. When we finally met she looked even sweeter the rest is history.

6. Lou_x

Gold Member

7. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You're almost a step-milf so I'm going with you!

And @ginger is a nice fit fellow so why not!

HeartsDesire and Lou_x like this.
  8. ginger

Gold Member

heh don't forget sexy lol x

9. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

no milf's for me

I will stick with my BF:p