Mileage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tconangieallan2, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tconangieallan2

tconangieallan2 New Member

I made an amusing calculation, or rather estimate. That is, the total travel of my penis within a woman's vagina in my life (I am now 75.). I figure I had sex an average of twice a week from age 19 to age 60 and once a week from 60 until now. That's 16784 times. I normally stay in my partner about half an hour before cumming. So I have been in a woman's vagina a total of 8437 hours in my life, or 506229 minutes. That's over one year, and I loved every bit of it!. Let's assume the average thrust depth in the vagina is 3", or 0.5 ft round trip, and that there are, on the average, 20 thrusts/minute. So the average penis travel within the vagina is 10'/minute. So the total travel of the penis within the vagina is about 300'/session! Or 5035200' in my lifetime. THAT'S ALMOST A THOUSAND MILES THAT MY PENIS HAS TRAVELLED WITHIN A WOMAN'S VAGINA IN MY LIFETIME! This is really wild. Did I make a mistake?

2. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Whatever, Numbers Numbers numbers!

3. Thorn

Gold Member

That's wild! I have thought of some weird things in my life but never wondered how far me penis has traveled in pussy. My hat's off to you man. :D

Now if only someone would figure up how many calories they burned in there lifetime during sex. :lol

4. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

On a personal note, NOT ENOUGH! :(

5. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Well there's a solution to that Joe ... Hit the Gym ... and Punish the beaver! :lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.