Mild Frustrations

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Nobody, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Nobody

Nobody Member

For the last week I have been masturbating two/three times a day. I cannot seem to shake this feeling of absolute horniness. Its driving me a bit crazy (and not in a welcomed way). I am positive that if I had a girl at the moment having a partner would satisfy me longer term, but truth is it probably wouldn't. I'd be fucking the poor girl at random times through out the day. ...why am I so nonstop horny? (But I suppose the real question I should be asking is why don't I have someone to help me with this very unique dilemma?) :)

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Aw, you poor thing! I know exactly where you are coming from. I don't know what it is about mid-February that's got peple like us so horny. I'd call it spring fever, but we are no where near that time of year. Perhaps its cabin fever? Beaver fever? Use your cock like a cleaver fever? I have no idea. ???

3. Nobody

Nobody Member

Yeah, I don't know. All I do know is that I woke up this morning and before I'd kicked the covers off I had slipped my hands into my pajamas and began running my hands over my balls and stroking my cock until I came (really hard too). I got up, and before I was finished making breakfast my cock was standing stiffer than it was earlier and my mind was thinking about having a girl tied to my bed, lying on top of her with my cock buried in her pussy while I kissed her furiously until I completely emptied myself in her. ...I need a good lay or I may explode (in the unsexy way) :)

4. The_Cone

The_Cone New Member

enjoy it :p

5. Yoriko13

Yoriko13 New Member

you dont have to be single to feel like that.

Im in a relationship and i'm horny ALL THE TIME....i think about sexx at work,on the bus,at night,while i eat, .........................................................................................mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................................

oh sorry...wish i was having sex right now XD im so greedy,i had good sex just yesterday.