Miki's not wearing any panties...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Miki, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miki

Miki Banned

I dared to be provocative and wore no panties once. I woke up and was wearing just a t-shirt as my PJs... It was an old Led Zepplin shirt my dad let me have when I was 6 and I still have it. :eek: Aren't I a darling daughter? Well, I was swimming in it back then but my breasts have made SOME impact since puberty :eyes.
    It's only halfway down my thighs so my legs are all exposed and I didn't wear any panties. My bodyguard, the infamous Ken, was eating breakfast since our apartment has the kitchen facing the living room and is only seperated by the couch. I was looking for the remote since the idiot put it somewhere I couldn't see. Instead of helping me search, he politely disappeared into the backway of our apartment. So I had no idea where he was so I got on my hands and knees to check under and around the couch. 15 later, I find myself looking at his feet... and I find him wearing just boxers. JUST boxers. My virgin eyes!! :eek: He is so HOT. And his hair was wet so I figured he took a shower. He pulled me up and asked why a genius like me was crawling around the floor. I told him I couldn't find the remote and sat on the couch then he went on the floor...! Blushing madly I just kept my legs closed. Then he sat on the other seat with the remote and turned on the morning news... so my darling housewife/bodyguard/sexgod Ken goes to get me some coke since I hate coffee and I wanted coke so I sat at the table and then he put the kettle on since HE liked coffee. While he was waiting for it to boil I was just glugging down my coke. I think he liked it when I licked a drop from the can that got on my mouth because I literally caught him staring so, impulsively I opened my legs under the table and engaged a game of footsies. Feeling my bare skin with his bare feet was erotic and he came closer and then I realized his thigh was rubbing against mine. :eek: Ken is so sexy I don't know how I manage to be sane! With my panties off and him rubbing against my thighs he dared to touch my bikini line and he realized I wasn't wearing anything then he smirked and said, "Miki, wet so early in the morning?" Then the kettle boiled and my cell phone rang... Another day in heaven for me and Ken... :eek: God, his looks make me just want to get on my knees and just have him
    :spank
    :shifty I'm such a naughty girl...

2. doclucky

doclucky New Member

is it wrong that that turned me on....... :uhh:

3. Miki

Miki Banned

:shifty No...

4. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

And yet out of all of that this line caught my eye the most...

I pity you hun, I really do ... coffee is a gift, learn to love it.:lol

5. Miki

Miki Banned

A gift???

6. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

My bodyguard, the infamous Ken

That line caught me the most. Is he the same guy you were talking about in the other post about loosing your virginity to an older guy?

7. Miki

Miki Banned

Yes :eek:

8. Ice Cold

Ice Cold New Member

just kiss him, if you like him, and your pretty sure hes gonna treat you right, walk up to him, and kiss him. dont back down afterwards either, stay committed to your decision, thats the only way you'll get what you want.

9. Miki

Miki Banned

:uhh: Never thought of that...

10. Miki

Miki Banned

??????????????

11. Miki

Miki Banned

:rofl

12. Kisses

Kisses New Member

You should do that and let us know how it goes. ;)

13. Miki

Miki Banned

:) Right

14. flip

flip New Member

Sorry, I'm new...
    Is this forum about fantasies or what...?
    And if it's not (I'm a moron-can't figure it out :blush), why do you need a bodyguard? I don't doubt that you have perfect body, bu why do you guard it? ;)

15. Miki

Miki Banned

If you've read the threads I've posted, you'd understand why. My university is in a secluded area of northern Canada, at the time there was a murder investigation about bodyparts that were found only 50 miles away from the campus. My father is very financially well off, so he sees his only child, me, as the world. As a result of his exaggerated opinions and views of the world, he decided to contact an agency for protection, for MY protection. As far as he cared, next time it could be me whose torn limb from limb... so after discussing it with my mother and some of his co-workers (like my mom gives a shit), he concluded on hiring a bodyguard for me. I'm only 18 and I'm in my 2nd year of university... so I'm obviously WEIRD. The weirdness shouldn't stop by having a bodyguard, so I figured it'd be cool. I'd be babysat all the time by some Mission Impossible agent... At the time of the commercing interview for me to meet the bodyguard my father chose based upon HIS standards, I was all "who gives a flying fuck?" so I wore my little red dress from Russia that emphasizes my curves and my father's hand-made ribbon in my hair and my red stilettos, to look like the typical rich girl thinking the dude I'd be meeting would be all GAY. But then I met him... and my bodyguard's Ken. I never anticipated my bodyguard would be a sex god. :eek: Then I finally, met him, then I got to know him. He's an utter asshole sometimes and the only we appear to solidly have in common is that we're crazy about each other and share logical interests. Finally, after various arguements with him, I discovered he had a girlfriend and he still gives me these "libido" looks. He's known to despise who he works with and has mainly worked with old ladies, or bratty daughters, but I'm DIFFERENT. He told me seductively that he's never worked with a virgin. Well, now I'm in Korea where I'm taking an internship working as an apprentice with a psychologist. I'm Korean, half-Korean, my mother is Spanish, and I don't know a word of any oriental language so Ken proves to be a great translator as he's fully Korean and is qualified in 10 or 8 different languages. Well, we're sharing an apartment where he can keep close watch on my activities and my safety and his girlfriend is residing at her father's also Ken's boss's residence for Korea. She occasionally has those "overnight" visits but I only hear her in the other room not Ken, which means two things: she could have a dildo, which is highly unlikely since Ken hates sex toys and calls them a joke in comparison to the real thing, OR he could have just fallen asleep from "lack of interesrt" which wouldn't be surprising with how bored he is of her company. She's shallow, slow, unwitted, close-minded, hyprocritical, and a total Britney Spears. She's an idiot. Yet, Ken is just with her since she's his boss's daughter and he's been under him for like, 20 years. We have a huge age gap of 15 years... :eyes But he still IS a sex god. Over many parody and so on we've managed to make our advances but I AM still a virgin... :shifty But only physically.

16. Jayce

Gold Member

Just curious, does Ken walk around with a 9 ready to bust a cap in anyone's ass that looks at you the wrong way?

17. Miki

Miki Banned

Well he carries a Petri 3.8 Revolver and a dagger. :shifty He uses them for OTHER things too. YEAH, everyone got that hint...

18. flip

flip New Member

Whatch out for his SHOTS :D

19. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I think you mean a .38 revolver.... not a 3.8 ... :\

20. Miki

Miki Banned

I don't know, I just remember the numbers in it are 3 and 8. Forgot where the decimal goes. It's a great pistol and carries various types of ammunition but I don't think it can be equipped with a silencer.
    :woohoo I know about weapons!!
    Having a bodyguard like Ken doesn't only present you with a good view of a sex god but it's also educational. Yeah, to my bodyguard! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.