Midweek round 2

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 21, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

After sitting in the hot tub for a bit just enjoying each others company Sherrie decided we all needed a beer. She stood up and went inside to get us all one. When she came back out she gave Nancy one, and bent over me wispering in my ear as she gave me one.
    Billy, i am going to sit on the other side of the tub, i want to watch you finger fuck Nancy while i watch.
    By the way my cock jumped i must have been rested. Sherrie set her beer down and took a nipple in each hand and started rubbing.
    Nancy, can you tell me if his cock is almost recovered please?
    Nancy reached over and started stroking me.
    I would say he is very close.
    Sherrie stood up and went around to the other side and put her legs in the tub sitting on the side. She spread her legs and started rubbing and playing with her pussy, i reached under the water and started rubbing Nancy's pussy and she spread her legs as well. This must have been a sight for my wife as she came on her fingers.
    You girls want to go inside now?
    They both agreed so we got outvand i walked to the shower and turned it on. Sherrie and Nancy got up close to me and helped me rinse off so i helped each of them back. We dried off and went inside to the living room.
    Billy, what does it feel like having something in your ass?
    Sheer bliss Nancy, when done right it feels as good as a blow job. Almost. Have you never felt it?
    No. I have never been with a guy that wanted to try.
    Billy, do we still have that new plug in the toy box?
    So far as i know. I havent opened it yet.
    Nancy, you want to try?
    Oh yes Sherrie, i will reimburse you for the plug.
    Done then. You two wait here and I'll go get the plugs.
    Plugs?
    Yes Nancy, i want mine too. And Billy can go wash his up right quick. Its in the sink.
    Sherrie went to get hers and Nancy's plugs and i went to the kitchen to wash mine. I finished my beer wile drying it off and the girls were in the living room opening the new plug.
    Ok Billy, you first. Get down here.

2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I got down on all four and the girls moved behind me. There was a hand on each cheek, a finger playing with my hole, and one of them was stroking my cock. It dident take any time at all and thrre was a finger in my ass rubbing my prostate. Then it stopped and my plug was inserted.
    Ok Billy, nancy will be last so come plug me now.
    Sherrie got xown on all four and Nancy and i both got behind her. I put my latex gloves on and oiled up my fingers and started making little circular motions around her sexy little hole. Then Nancy reached in and started playing with her puss, the sight was awesome and my cock responded. Nancy noticed and with her other hand started stroking me, Sherrie was moaning and my finger slipped in, i worked my finger in and out slightly and she came all over Nancy's hand.
    Put my plug in you two. Its Nancy's turn now.
    I inserted her plug and she sat up.
    Ok Nancy, i know who aas doing what, so bend over baby.
    Nancy got down and i changed my gloves, Sherrie and i moved up behind her and i lubed up my fingers and started making tbe same circular motion on her cute ass hole, she must have liked tge sensation as she was arching her back. Sherrie reached in and started finger fucking her wet pussy and stroking my cock, and I started fingering Sherries pussy.
    Billy, keep doing what you are doing but you finger her, I'll be right back.
    Sherrie got up and left so i strated fingering Nancy's puss and playing wwith her ass, my cock was bouncing with my heartbeat. I got my finger in her ass and just barley was moving it in and out when she orgasamed. Very loudly. Her puss was gusing honey out of it and she was rocking back on my hands forcing them deeper.
    When Sherrie got back she was wearing her strapon with that six inch cock poking the air, she got on her knees in front of Nancy and looked at me.
    Put the plug in her Billy.
    I took my hand off her wetness and picked up her plug, oiled it up and it slid right in.
    Nancy,
    Nancy looked up at Sherrie.
    I want you to suck my cock.
    Nancy went to town on Sherries cock like it was a steak dinner.
    Billy, i want you to fuck her pussy.
    I reached down and stsrted fingering her again.
    No Billy, Nancy told me the biggest cock she ever seen was five inches. I want you to fill her up and show her what a real man feels like.

3. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I got up on my knees and looked at Sherrie, i mouthed are you sure, Sherrie took a nipple in each hand, tweaked and pulled at the same time. I drove my shaft all the way to my balls and Nancy started cumming again, then she did it two more times. I had to hold her hips the way she was bucking under me and Sherrie, then she dropped to the floor panting. Sherrie turned her on her back and put her pussy over her face.
    You are not done yet slut, lick my pusdy and stroke my cock.
    Nancy went to town on my wifes pussy and she started to orgasam, Sherrie looked at me and said,
    I want you to cum in my mouth.
    I got up and Sherrie started sucking me, it dident take me long to blow my second load of the night. Sherrie roled off Nancy and laid down, she took her plug out and then removed Nancy's.
    Billy, would you go put these in the sink and take your plug out too?
    I took the plugs and went in the kitchen on wobbly legs. I took my plug out and washed all three. After that was done i went back into the living room, Sherrie had pulled some pillows off the couch and motioned for me to lay down between them. After i laid down they both moved and put their heads on my shoulder so i wrapped them both up in an arm each.
    Sherrie loked up at me and kissed me, the taste of my cum still in her mouth.
    Billy, i think our little slut there needs a good night kiss as well.
    Sherrie, if it feels that good i will gladly be y'alls slut.
    I kissed Nancy, the taste of my wifes pussy still on her lips and tounge. We fell asleep.

4. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I got down on all four and the girls moved behind me. There was a hand on each cheek, a finger playing with my hole, and one of them was stroking my cock. It dident take any time at all and thrre was a finger in my ass rubbing my prostate. Then it stopped and my plug was inserted.
    Ok Billy, nancy will be last so come plug me now.
    Sherrie got xown on all four and Nancy and i both got behind her. I put my latex gloves on and oiled up my fingers and started making little circular motions around her sexy little hole. Then Nancy reached in and started playing with her puss, the sight was awesome and my cock responded. Nancy noticed and with her other hand started stroking me, Sherrie was moaning and my finger slipped in, i worked my finger in and out slightly and she came all over Nancy's hand.
    Put my plug in you two. Its Nancy's turn now.
    I inserted her plug and she sat up.
    Ok Nancy, i know who aas doing what, so bend over baby.
    Nancy got down and i changed my gloves, Sherrie and i moved up behind her and i lubed up my fingers and started making tbe same circular motion on her cute ass hole, she must have liked tge sensation as she was arching her back. Sherrie reached in and started finger fucking her wet pussy and stroking my cock, and I started fingering Sherries pussy.
    Billy, keep doing what you are doing but you finger her, I'll be right back.
    Sherrie got up and left so i strated fingering Nancy's puss and playing wwith her ass, my cock was bouncing with my heartbeat. I got my finger in her ass and just barley was moving it in and out when she orgasamed. Very loudly. Her puss was gusing honey out of it and she was rocking back on my hands forcing them deeper.
    When Sherrie got back she was wearing her strapon with that six inch cock poking the air, she got on her knees in front of Nancy and looked at me.
    Put the plug in her Billy.
    I took my hand off her wetness and picked up her plug, oiled it up and it slid right in.
    Nancy,
    Nancy looked up at Sherrie.
    I want you to suck my cock.
    Nancy went to town on Sherries cock like it was a steak dinner.
    Billy, i want you to fuck her pussy.
    I reached down and stsrted fingering her again.
    No Billy, Nancy told me the biggest cock she ever seen was five inches. I want you to fill her up and show her what a real man feels like.

5. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

I got up on my knees and looked at Sherrie, i mouthed are you sure, Sherrie took a nipple in each hand, tweaked and pulled at the same time. I drove my shaft all the way to my balls and Nancy started cumming again, then she did it two more times. I had to hold her hips the way she was bucking under me and Sherrie, then she dropped to the floor panting. Sherrie turned her on her back and put her pussy over her face.
    You are not done yet slut, lick my pusdy and stroke my cock.
    Nancy went to town on my wifes pussy and she started to orgasam, Sherrie looked at me and said,
    I want you to cum in my mouth.
    I got up and Sherrie started sucking me, it dident take me long to blow my second load of the night. Sherrie roled off Nancy and laid down, she took her plug out and then removed Nancy's.
    Billy, would you go put these in the sink and take your plug out too?
    I took the plugs and went in the kitchen on wobbly legs. I took my plug out and washed all three. After that was done i went back into the living room, Sherrie had pulled some pillows off the couch and motioned for me to lay down between them. After i laid down they both moved and put their heads on my shoulder so i wrapped them both up in an arm each.
    Sherrie loked up at me and kissed me, the taste of my cum still in her mouth.
    Billy, i think our little slut there needs a good night kiss as well.
    Sherrie, if it feels that good i will gladly be y'alls slut.
    I kissed Nancy, the taste of my wifes pussy still on her lips and tounge. We fell asleep.

Mikey22 likes this.
  6. Redline1

Gold Member

Soo good man!!! I've got another boner to deal with now!!!

7. Mikey22

Gold Member

Awesome Story;)