Mid week fun

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by billytk1977, Jun 14, 2016.

1. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

The next couple of days went by very mildly. Sherrie thought my butt had been fingered pretty well Friday and Saturday and should have a break, and while it was not a bad idea, i dident like it. But what i did not know was what she had planned. On Tuesday evening she said she was going out for a while and that she would be back around 9:30 that night. It was fine with me as i love watching zombie movies and she is not a into it as i am. So Sherrie took off and netflix was switched on. I found a movie called "zombeaver" and basicly laughed my way trough it.
    My movie was over and i turned off the dunce box. Of course, as is the case with most men, it is never a good idea to leave me to my own devices. Having had my fill of tv i went and took a shower. After getting cleaned up i decided there was no real need for clothing and no need to get more clothes out.
    I went in the living room where i left my phone and checked my messages, Sherrie had text me.
    What are you doing?
    Nothing. I responded.
    The phone rang and her picture appeared on my screen.
    Hey baby!
    Did you watch your zombie movie?
    Yes, and its a wonder i did. It was funny, but not the best. What are you doing?
    I met up with nancy tonight, and since we have the rest of the week off we were wondering if you would have a problem with her coming to the house?
    No, I'm fine with that. Is she still seeing james?
    Nope. They ended that almost a month ago.
    I'm sorry to hear that. So when you two headed back?
    We will be there in about twenty minuits, do me a favor dear?
    You name it.
    Be naked.
    The call ended, well, at least the favor was al ready to go. I went to the kitchen and got a glass of tea and went out back. I lit a cigar and enjoyed the air. I was just finishing up my smoke when the girls came out the back door. Sherrie was of course, beautiful as ever. And Nancy looked cute as well. She was wearing a short sundress that only went to mid thigh, and from the standing nipples i assumed she was not wearing a bra. They came out and Sherrie sat next to me and Nancy in the chair in front of me. Nancy was carrying one of those brown paper sacks with her that told me where they had been.
    Billy, Nancy and I have been doing some talking and we want to try a few things. But we can only do them if you help us.

Mikey22 likes this.
  2. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Baby, I'm here to help you in any way i can. You know that.
    I knew you would say that, i hope you dont change your mind.
    She started playing with my cock and kissed my cheek, Nancy had lifted her short skirt, as if she needed to lift it, and was rubbing her pussy.
    I'm glad you can help us honey, we are going to go inside and put on our new clothes, why dont you be a sweetie and wait for us right here?
    Ok Sherrie, would you turn on the other switch for the pond lights when you go on for me?
    Yes. We'll be out in just a few.
    The girls got up and went inside. Sherrie turned on the lights and i went to feed the fish. I sat back down and lit another cigar and waited for them to come out, i was considering getting in the hot tub, but decided against it, but did pull back the cover as maybe i could use it later. I was walking back over to the love seat when the girls came back outside.
    Sherrie had that black strap number on, which i was becoming fond of, but the other chrome chain thong was missing. Instead she had a strapon on with a six inch cock hanging out of it. Nancy was wearing a nurses outfit, ok, out fit was an over statement. It was a nurses hat, and a strap that went over her shoulder with a red cross on it. She was carrying a rabbit vibrator, a masturbation sleeve and the lube. Sherrie had a box of gloves and a riding crop with her.
    Ok honey. Nancy knows and respects why you dont want her to fuck you, and i love you more for that. But how would you feel about using her rabbit on her to make her cum?
    I don't know. Thats not something we talked about or thought about.
    There is a problem with being a naked man. When she ask if i would fuck Nancy with her vibe my cock got bigger and both of them smiled at that. Sherrie walked up and stood in front of me, her cock touching my leg, mine touching her strapon and leaving precum on it.
    Well, before you can start fucking her with her toy, we have got to get you ready love. Now get on your knees.
    She stepped back just a bit and i got down on my knees. Nancy was walking around me and stopped behind me. She got down on her knees and spread my legs apart to get real close behind me. Nancy was as tall as i am, so we were shoulder to shoulder, she reached around me and started playing with my shaft. Sherrie took a step foward.
    Ok Billy, i want to see what you see when i am down on my knees. Suck my cock.
    At this point i was not sure ifcshe was serious or not. Her dildo was right in front of my face, but this was something we had never done. I quickly came to one simple conclusion though, we were in this together. And i was willing to do anything (mostly) to make her happy. So what the hell, i opened my mouth and took in the tip. I have to admit, while it was weird at first, it was quite fun. I ran my hands up her thighs and started playing with her pussy, she was getting very wet so i had to assume she was

Mikey22 likes this.
  3. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

enjoying what she was seeing.
    Nancy had started massaging my ass hole with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. Sge was encouraging me to take Sherries cock deeper when Sherrie thrusted her hips. Her cock went into my throat and i gagged on it. I took one hand off her wet hole and wrapped it around the base of her dildo. Ok, so now i get it. Tbis allowed her to thrust and for me not to choke on it. I was trying to watch her, but with my hole being played with, and my cock being stroked i was moaning and enjoying it. Then Sherrie pulled back, but not before she came all over my hand and arm.
    Oh shit Billy, i want you to fuck Nancy with her toy while i finger you now.
    Nancy sat on the bench beside us and leaned back with her legs spread, sherrie got behind me, and due to her being shorter than me, slightly to the side, and picked up where Nancy left off. I was using Nancy's vibe on her and in no time her juices were flowing out of her pussy. Sherrie took her hand off my ass and took the vibe from me, leaned in close to my ear,
    Lick her, suck her wet pussy and make it clean. I want to see you do it.
    At this point i dident even think about it, i leaned in and started licking her pussy, and damn did she taste good. She started squirming around again so i found her clit and gave it a nibble and the water works took full force. Nancy started moaning and squirting all over my face and chest. Sherrie took her hand from my cock and started spreading pussy juice all over me.
    After Nancy regained her self a little bit, she looked at us and smiled.
    I have never been eaten like that before, hell, i have never came that much before.
    Billy was the first man to make me squirt as well, he has a pretty good nack at it.
    Billy, get on the bench and sit down. I want you to suck my cock again, and Nancy, since he tasted you, now you can tast him.
    I sat down on the bench and Nancy got in front of me. The way she was swallowing me there was no way i was going to ladt long And Sherrie could see that. She unsnapped the harness and shoved her pussy on my face. When Sherries cum started running down my face i lost it and shot my load deep in Nancy's mouth.
    We all three sat there for a minuite just breathing, i finally sat up and reached for a cigar and lit it.
    What you girls say to sitting in the hot tub for a bit?
    Neither one said anything but instead went and got in. I sat down between them ajd stretched out.
    How long does it take Billy to recoup from that Sherrie?
    Oh he can be back on the saddle in an hour or so, want to stick around for a bit and have round two with us?
    I would love that.

Redline1 and Mikey22 like this.
  4. Redline1

Gold Member

Fucking hot!!! My ultimate fantasy!!!