MFMM Gang Bang

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by freaky2, Mar 21, 2007.

1. freaky2

freaky2 New Member

Info about me: Been with J for 4.5yrs. Had one MFM encounter year and a half ago. We both worked at setting it up. I did it for him, but it was okay. The guy was boring.
    My guy watched and I sucked him while I got it. We used protection.
    We haven't done it since. Hard to find the right, clean guy. And, after contacting 5-6 guys, who all agreed to show up, we end up with that one. Alot of "talk" and no action.

Okay, question: Now he wants a gang bang. I'm not into it right now, probably because we're not getting along, and he thinks this will make us closer.
    Not sure this will do the trick.
    If he even thinks about it, he gets horny and has to bust one. He looks at the pics from the last encounter and gets aroused. He loves to watch me and fantasize about me with other men.
    Also, he would really like to see me with a guy with a big cock, preferably a black one.

Should we wait til our relationship improves?

Or, should I just go for it? Will I enjoy it?

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

If you can enjoy sex as just sex Freaky, go for it, but it's doubtful you'll be able to find enough upstanding guys to get the job done.
    Our friends have run a swinger website for many years, they hold monthly swinger parties and the fem half has had sex with hundreds of men over the years, but when she tried to organise a gangbang for herself with 30 guys invited, not one turned up on the night!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

I split this into your own thread. You should get better responses this way. :)

4. freaky2

freaky2 New Member

Well, I guess that I could say yes, and hope for the best.
    They may all show up, and we'll just have to get down to business.

Does it matter about my mental state though? No?

I'm really torn about this.

paradise360 likes this.
  5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Why say yes to something you don't want to do?

paradise360 likes this.
  6. Elvis

Elvis Member

If they all turn up, you could develop a severe migrain?:D

Then again, you may fancy the idea when it comes to the crunch, but that's your choice.

In my experience and from heresay, they never all show up and of those that do you might find one or two make a half hearted attempt at joining in.

7. freaky2

freaky2 New Member

Elvis,
    You make me feel so much better about all of this.
    I'll take some advil before hand, just in case of a severe migraine!

Now, here's another question I just thought of.

Sucking the guys? Smart idea? Put a condom on them?

The last guy in the threesome, MMF, got soft so I took off his condom to get him hard again. Tasted like a condom, and probably wasn't a good idea either. too many drinks before the action started.
    That's part of the fun of this whole thing. So, what should I do? IF they all show up?

8. Elvis

Elvis Member

If they all show up and are ready to perform, consider you've won the lottery, because the odds are about the same!

If the guys are clean, make sure they have a shower before considering giving them head, but insist on condoms for penetration.

There are those who recommend condoms for oral, but most medics agree that it's not as dangerous as vaginal or anal penetration.

It sounds to me as if you're quite looking forward to the experience and that's half of the battle, just hope you enjoy it if and in the unlikely event that it happens!

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

"I'm really torn about this"

then DONT do it girl!!!!!!

you have be very sure before entering into something like this.......

and "make you closer".......do you reall think so.....

Hmmmm...

10. SexyScorp

Gold Member

and I just noticed this

"does it matter about my mental state"

OMG of coure it does....

I am worried for you!!!!!!!!!!

11. freaky2

freaky2 New Member

Gang Bang

SexyScorp
    Thanks for your input.

I'm just going to wait to make sure that things improve with the two of us.
    Eventually, I will probably go through with it.

Right now, this weekend, I'm not sure that I could go through with it.
    If I'm going to go through with this, I want to make sure I enjoy it.

Thanks again!

12. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

If you don't feel like it's the right time, it's probably NOT the right time!!

13. barbie

barbie New Member

Are you doing this because your boyfriend wants you to.?
    Or because you want to.You don't want to do it if you have any doubts.

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Freaky Said
    Freaky I also like to watch my wife in action.
    But one thing I did was make sure the People we swung with were totally
    acceptable to Her. And we never did a gangbang Just open parties
    then She could choose who She had sex with and how many
    She wanted to have sex with, And it worked for us.
    But may i caution you that if you have any doubts, DONT

Hiker:sf

15. Dreama

Gold Member

You will not grow closer because of a gangbang. Let things stabalize, and if you want to do it, then do it. Not before.

16. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

Having done threesomes before I can tell you the worst thing you can do right now is have a gangbang. If your bf thinks it will bring the two of you closer than I have swamp land in Florida I can sell you (lol). Threesomes / swapping / gang bangs are all on the same line and are a double edge sword. Meaning they can be quite pleasurable by being the two of you closer or it can cut through the relationship by destroying it. For them to be successful and enjoyable both of you must want to participate. Taking one for the team as it sounds like you have is very counter-productive and can lead to issues in the relationship.

Until the two of you can work through the issues I am almost certain that doing the gang bang right now would destroy it. Tell him you are not saying no but it is something that you do not want to do at the present time. Let him know once the two of you have worked through the issues the two of you can talk through the gang bang idea and see if it is agreeable. Remember if you do not want to do it make sure you communicate that to him. From experience, I am wondering if the issues that the two of you are having right now are somehow related to the threesome and attempts to meet others, previously?

17. SexyScorp

Gold Member

You are welcome freaky....

I agree with the above poster yorkie.....

When you mentioned your "mental" state....my gut reaction was 'dont do it"

Women, moreso than men, are so connected with the emotions and therefore could find that doing anything sexually for the other person reults in a negative experience...

Personally I would rather go without than have guys dicks inside me I hardly knew, let alone didnt love...

Its not a moral issue....its an emotional one...

I think its easy for others, especially males, to cheer you on and say "go for it girl"....

frankly I think this is a little strange.........

anyone who is in the least connected to their heart and emotions is gonna be affected by anything they are "not sure" about doing...

If YOU dont want to do it....DONT!!!!!

18. freaky2

freaky2 New Member

"Personally I would rather go without than have guys dicks inside me I hardly knew, let alone didnt love..."

The above SexyScorp, are my words exactly.

As soon as he walked in the door yesterday, he was online looking for candidates. He wants to do this on Friday nite, this weekend....as in tomorrow. He wants, he wants, etc.

So, I told him how I felt about it and,
    he flipped out and said that I was negative.(?) That all I do is bitch. (we were having a conversation)
    He was already working on the next situation, a couple swap. But, he understood that I hadn't "graduated" to the next level. (that's when the conversation got a bit heated)

The last few days, I had said that soon the gang bang won't be enough, and we'll have to introduce women into the mix, then couples. Well, I hit the nail on the head, didn't I?

Yesterday, I was really keeping an open mind about this. Seriously thinking about experiencing it, for me. He doused that!

Thanks for listening. You know, you really can't talk openly to friends and family about things like this!

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

It sounds to me that he is a very manipulative and selfish man. I'm glad you decided not to do it. Hang in there!

20. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Oh my!!

That is one reason I talk on forums girl....I will not go along with the crowd and encourage anyone to do anything i feel would be hurtful for them....

uugghhhh...is all I can say. It sounds so COLD for a man to expect the woman he loves(?) to engage in this totally impersonal type of behaviour...without her really wanting to!!!!

Why dont (some) men get women sometimes....why are they so fecking insensitive.....

And thanks for the confirmation...I know I can talk openly, I always have...sometimes I get flamed for it, but if I thought I could help someone, its worth the risk...

And i feel most people who are coming from the right place, see I do it because I like to help....