Mfm threesome

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by AGFUNK, Jan 15, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

That was supposed to be MFF.

Have you ever participated in one while you were in a relationship? What was your experience like? Have you wanted to but decided against it? Why?

I'm considering doing this with my husband. I brought it up as it's one of my fantasies. She would suck his cock, ride him while I lick them both, that's probably it. Still got a lot to think about it and would like to hear opinions and experiences.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

AGFUNK, my humble suggestion is that you keep that one as a fantasy; it is good there but the reality would have you on an emotional roller coaster of what your husband thinks of you, does he prefer her kind of doubts.

BlueCollar, alwaystry and HotForHoney like this.
  3. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

It only works if you both can honestly separate sex from love. If you can't, don't.

xx

4. alwaystry

I must say the fantasy is really hot but judging by your other posts I am not sure this will end well, I could be wrong. Threesomes and moresomes only work if EVERYONE is on the SAME page. I have been lucky to have good times in my threesomes and foursomes in the past, did not have many but all good. I have not gone all the way with a MFF ,mostly just playing kissing , touching , sucking on tits but my girl at the time set it up , we didn't have sex due to unforeseen and unrealated to sex issues. In a couple thing it worked out great for all involved and was amazing. It has not been the same for some friends of mine , one definetly had problems during due to attention not being spread out and another had a great time during but down the road it would come up during other problemsin their relationship which ended in divorce which may or may not have had anything to do with it. But as I said , I don't know everything about your situation but I believe you should leave it as dirty talk during sex ,just my opinion judging on what you have told us on SF

HotForHoney likes this.
  5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

We've had one threesome before with another man. My husband sucked him and the guy fucked him while my husband fucked me. It was enjoyable seeing him get pleasure out of it. Wish it would have been with a different guy though just because the guy was quite big and both of them ended up kinda squishing me. Before that I watched my husband suck another man off. It was really hot.

I believe I can separate sex from love. I know he would never cheat on me and I never would him. We love each other only. If we do wind up doing this we would talk about it a lot first. We talked a little about it today. I really want to see it but I don't know how I would react.

Thank you for your responses!

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sounds like you have handled it in the past so I don't see why it shouldn't work with a gal. Lord knows.. reading your description made me hard and I don't fantasize about guys.

7. AtkCCC

Gold Member

Yeap..that's it right there. We have many times in the past and it worked out just fine. Communication and trust.