MFM threesome

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hubbyBRM, Mar 21, 2013.

1. hubbyBRM

hubbyBRM New Member

On two separate occasions in my adult life I participated in mfm threesomes. The first was at a bachelor party for my best friend (at which it was only we three guests my friend, myself, and one of the bridesmaids). The second was after I was married with my drummer, myself, and a barfly. Both were initiated with the assistance of alcohol, and neither had any negative repercussions. Both are still the most erotic encounters I have ever enjoyed.

My only regrets about either of these experiences are:

1. I did not love either of the women.
    2. The experiences were very carnal and geared toward masculine animal satisfaction.

I have been married now for 20 years to a woman I truly adore. My mission in the bedroom is to satisfy her every desire. Our sexlife is better today than it has ever been. However, I want to try a mfm threesome again. This time with my wife being the "F". I think that my love for her, and our sexual experience would create a "Softer" threesome experience with an emphasis on the feminine experience.

My issue is:
    1. I know my wife. She will be reluctant.
    2. Her new found religious views will be called into question.

Does anyone have any advice on how I can bring this up subtly?
  2. 27vyrs

27vyrs New Member

first hurdle is the new found religion, is she a born again Christian? if so, could be a mission impossible.

but, hey here's how I'd approach this!

During love making bring up the subject of fantasies, and emphasize the "no holds barred" line; encourage total honesty; maybe a little wine beforehand to loosen her tongue - so to speak!

Your wife may bite and take the plunge, and reveal her fantasy, if so, then great your first objective has been completed. Don't press her too much on this just go with her, always make sure she's comfortable talking about this.
    Don't push the envelope though, this is done in stages.

When you are next love making and when she's highly aroused ask her about her fantasies again, and let her feel comfortable. Encourage total honesty! Be prepared to be shocked by her fantasies though - which is good!

Then after a couple of weeks of this, tell her about your fantasies. From here you'll have a good idea of whether she will go for it! This approach worked with wife number 2!

Good luck!

3. Sirramm

Sirramm New Member

Photos:
    I agree that overcoming the religious aspect will be the most challenging aspect but baring that start out with a toy and introduce it then offer suggestions of how hot she looks playing with it while she plays with you or you go down on her. Introduce and suggest mild situations while she's 'feeling the moment' and before you know it you'll be pointing out other guys in a bar and saying things like you'd love to watch her with him. If things go right you'll be living the life of swinging!

Best of luck!!
  4. sayss18

sayss18 Active Member

Photos:
    I have often fantasised about an MFM threesome in which the two guys work together to fulfil the woman's desires.

I would want the woman to be the focus, with everything we do intended for her pleasure. I would want her to be totally relaxed, trusting and enjoy the experience. We would all be naked and both guys would certainly be highly aroused by the woman but we would keep our own desires in check to focus on the woman's pleasure.

Both of us might caress and kiss the lady at the same time, perhaps one kissing and caressing her body while the other licks and kisses her genitals and caresses her legs. She may desire one of the guys to penetrate her, the other carrying on kissing and caressing her and making her skin feel good while she enjoys passionate sex.

We would both enjoy making love to her and fulfilling her fantasies and desires. Afterwards I would hope she was contented and satisfied.
  5. Anotherday

Anotherday Active Member

Not sure how to best broach the subject with her if the two of you aren't on the same page sexually other than start talking about other aspects and see if some fantasy talk can come into play.

However, what you have in mind sounds quite nice and I'm sure a lot of ladies would enjoy that kind of satisfaction.