MFM Threesome - Thoughts?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by thehotchip, Sep 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thehotchip

thehotchip New Member

Hey,
    I'm a 20 year old guy, and lately me and one of my best mates at college have been discussing a MFM threesome. Before the gay comments start rolling in, we're both straight guys and, as far as i'm concerned, don't fancy each other. i mentioned the idea, and my mate agreed it would be extremely hot. We plan on going out and chatting up a nice girl then taking her back to his place for three-way sex. The idea really turns me on, and whenever i wank off now it's to fantasies of me and him banging the fuck out of some pretty girl.

I suppose what i want to know is, can anyone share their own personal stories? I mean, is this a good idea? What are the dangers, the perils of something like this? As far as I see it, it's just a bit of fun between three consenting adults, and seeing as there are no emotional ties, there'll be no ugly jealousies etc. What do people here think?

thanks.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Shoot, go for it! You're young, unattatched, at the height of a heavy hormone influx.
    The only thing I would caution is about just "picking up' someone.. You have no idea what kind of baggage she might be bringing in to the 3-some, not to mention diseases.
    Do you have any friend/acquaintances that are female, and would be interested in it? Honest, you'd be surprised how many women fantasize about that very thing.
    And use condoms!!

3. loveitrough

Gold Member

Heck go for it you only live once, Listern to Rose and wear protection you don't want to end up with a disease or get her pregnent. Have fun fill us in later

4. eandvk

eandvk Member

MFM 3some

I say go for it....hopefully you guys can find a willing yet safe and responsible partner. As for me, never have had the desire for a 3some of MFM nature. Although it sure would have been nice to have been asked by two women to join them for some fun.......lol.....but such is life.

5. Jay the 1

Jay the 1 New Member

Never had a three-some, except you'r male, and you are actualy doubting if you want to have a three-some :eek :eek .Anyways, i say go for it ;) .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.