MFM threesome... Any ideas?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Kez, May 15, 2008.

1. Kez

Kez New Member

Hi.

My husband and i fooled around and had a 3some with a male friend of ours about 5 yrs ago (b4 we were married). The other night he came round for games and stuff, and the alcohol was flowing and we once again had a 3some. We all enjoyed it so much we decided to keep doing it, so a few nights later we were at it again.

Thing is my husband is against our friend putting his dick inside me -which i totally get, and anything anal is off limits for me personally (bad experience with that).... so it kinda limits things a bit.
    I would really love to see the 2 guys have some action between them - even if just masturbating, but wondering if anybody has ideas on what to do/positions to try and stuff, so things don't get stale.

I don't know exactly what i'm looking for, just something else...
    We do numerous positions with one eating me, while sucking/kissing the other, and sucking one whilst masturbating other, and sex with hubby while guy friend masturbates/i suck him....
    What i mean is - is that it?

2. suite91

suite91 Member

Welcome Kez :)

Just like with "regular" sex, it doesn't take long to go through all the possible combinations of cock/mouth/pussy, especially when some of those combinations are off limits.

I suggest keeping it fresh by trying things like blindfolding or some light bondage - take turns blindfolding one another while the other two do the pleasing. Or tie up your husband and "make" him watch you and your friend :drool. One of the things on my To Do list is to lick my wifes clit while she's being fucked doggie style :brow.

Don't hold your breath for any guy/guy action. Obviously you know your husband and friend best but in my experience men are terrified to appear gay :nerv. But hey, you never know.

3. evman

evman New Member

Have them blindfold you and then have them take turns doing things to you while you guess which one it is. As suite91 said I wouldn't hold your breath for anything happening between the two men unless they each really want to. It's too bad your husband is against the other man entering you. Personally that would turn me on like crazy to see another man in my wife but to each their own.

Get both men to cum on your tits or elsewhere on your body. Have them both stand in front of you and take turns sucking them. Maybe try to get both into your mouth at the same time. By a sex game or two and then the three of you could play those. There's a lot you can do if you think about it enough.

4. Kez

Kez New Member

Thanx. Like the blindfolding and light bondage ideas.
    Me too - wish i could fuck the other guy -mainly cos i've only ever had sex with my husband, (and 1 female) before. And would really love to see what the difference is. Also friend is a virgin, and would love to be the one to show him how its done. However i suppose that could be bad cos may lead to strong emotional involvement on his part.
    Heading to adult shop today to look for ideas. Maybe will get better vibrator and let friend fuck me with that, or games, and maybe will consider anal avenue again... would love to be double penetrated i think...

5. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

What you are describing is often termed as soft-swinging. It does have its limitations and it is probably one of the reasons as to why it is not as popular as swinging. If you are finding that you want more than just soft-swinging talk to your husband again about your boundaries. It may be he wants it to be a soft-swing situation because it is his friend and wants to minimize any chance of making the situation complicated.

My suggestions would be to try to incorporate using sex toys, light bondage, or try some role playing.

6. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

As someone who has shared MFM fantasies, and a bit of dabbling in that area with my wife, I can tell you the entire thrill for me comes from a desire to watch her get pleased, not do anything with the other guy. In fact, while I'm not homophobic and I wouldn't freak out if there was like some accidental touching when trying to do certain positions, the idea of me and the other guy doing stuff to each other intentionally is just a complete turn off. I suspect for most guys its also more of a voyeuristic, or even a submissive desire, rather than a desire to do anything with other men.

That is a -fantastic- idea, particularly if your husband has any submissive tendencies. I know that would really send me through the roof, personally.

I'd suggest taking that as far as you could, maybe teasing your husband with the prospect of letting your friend fuck you while he is helpless. Maybe let him put his dick right against you, acting like he is about to put it in, do a little grinding (whatever is the limit you think your husband would be comfortable with) to push it as close to sex as you can get it without actual penetration.

Also, you mentioned getting a toy, and I'd work that into the above suggestion: Buy something ultra-realistic, like a cyber-skin vibrator, and if you really want to take the tease to another level, try and get one as close to the size and look of the friend as you can (my wife and I actually did this, getting one that was reminiscent of an ex-bf she liked talking about in bed, and it was incredible). You could even call it by your friend's name when he is and isn't around, let him be the one to fuck you with it, and just generally treat that toy like it really is his dick, describing everything you want to do to him and him to you while using it.

It might just happen that your husband gets really into it, and gets comfortable with the idea of it, because if you've already got a realistic toy associated with the friend's dick...what real harm could there be in letting the friend put something in you he's already had in your mouth.

Also, alot of girls don't have good experiences with anal at first. My first time with my wife, I thought she'd never do it again, but you gotta try, practice a little, learn to relax. Now my wife absolutely loves it and asks for it, and I -never- would've though she'd be that kind of girl.

I'll say this though. I don't -really- get the distinction between the friend fucking you in the ass and fucking you vaginally. If I were the friend, I'd consider myself a non-virgin at that point probably, and Christian teenage school girls and their virginity pledges aside, most people generally consider anal sex more intimate and taboo than regular sex.

7. Mr. G

Mr. G Member

Did some math and if you're 20 now and did this first time 5 years ago, it means you've been 15 at the time :whoa ..you really are a wildflower ;)

Anyway, I mostly agree with Drakonnen. I'm quite like him and think that I'd enjoy quite a bit for seeing my gf getting banged while I watch. Never done 3some so can't be completely sure how I'd feel emotionally in the end.. might not be so enjoyable after all, but that's to find out :p
    And it can also be that your man wouldn't enjoy it for a bit and it could be actually very unpleasant for him.. So, don't think you should go for it unless he's sure it's fine.

Can't really give any such positions that you were asking for. My greatest 3some fantasy is double penetration. That's something I'd totally like to try. Needless to say that my gf does enjoy anal sex. Like Drakonnen said I suggest you to give it another try with your husband. You can find some real good tips from the forums

Four main things:
    1. You must be completely relaxed -> lots of foreplay
    2. Start with smaller objects first. Finger, toys..
    3. Progress slowly when going in
    4. Lots of lube

It might also be that you just don't enjoy it and that ok as well. It might just be worth to try more.. It's not the easiest thing. My gf still finds it sometimes painful if I try to in her too fast.. You can became the master only through tons of practise :p

8. Bluesy

Gold Member

I love Mr. G's advice:
    I will add that the best lube for anal sex/anal play is a high quality, long-lasting lube like Astroglide, or one designed specifically for anal sex, like California Exotic Novelties' Original Anal Lube (skip the "Anal Eze" type lubes that contain a desensitizing ingredient. I'll get to the reason why in a moment.)

All the adult stores sell "beginner's" or small anal plugs/dildos nowadays, but try to avoid those constructed of jelly rubber because it's porous and, therefore, hard to disinfect (bacteria can hide inside the microscopic nooks and crannies). Silicone is the best material for anal toys. Slipping a condom over an anal toy makes clean-up easiest.

Prepping your body for anal sex can take years (rarely, but it happens), and, of course, the size of the penis is a determining factor (a larger penis may preclude it altogether), so respect your body's limits--we're all built differently, anatomically, and what works or feels great for one person is not going to work for or feel great to the next--and take your time, enjoy the process. If it's not something you enjoy, don't pressure yourself to persevere.

On the subject of anal sex and pain...this is very important. I lifted the following paragraph from a recent post of mine, hope you don't mind (I would have just reiterated the same stuff, you know?):

Anal sex should never be painful. If it is, you need to stop ASAP to prevent serious, irreversible damage from occurring. If the anal sphincters are overextended, they can lose elasticity and there is no way to get it back. Only a few weeks ago a young woman wrote into Talk Sex (Sue Johanson's site) about anal incontinence she was experiencing one year after having painful anal intercourse. She said it was painful at first, then became easier before long, but the damage was already done. Now she can no longer control her flatulence and she is leaking poop. This is the reality of what can happen if you aren't careful, and there is no way to reverse the damage. The sphincters weaken naturally with age and so it only gets worse with time.

Anal sex is serious stuff, it's a high-risk sexual activity. Preparation, relaxation and arousal are fundamental to a good anal experience. Here's a wonderful article on anal sex from a well-renowned and highly respected sex therapist: http://www.talksexwithsue.com/analsex.html

So remember, if there's any pain, even the slightest hint, stop immediately. Be safe and have fun!

#8 Bluesy, May 17, 2008
    Last edited: May 17, 2008
  9. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

I just wanted to say that from our experience, my wife and I find saliva is the best lubricant for anal sex.

I'm not suggesting a rim job here, mind you, but if you get your husband wet enough, get saliva on your fingers and work it in first the same way you would lube, that seems to be more ideal even than manufactured lubricants, at least for us.

10. Kanto

Kanto Member

Many guys just have no sexual interest in other guys.

BTW, Kez, did you want a response to your greeting earlier? You have 'receive PM' disabled.

11. LPjammin

LPjammin New Member

A little help here...

...you've had a threesome with this other guy, several times, and he doesn't get to put his dick in you and he's a virgin? Maybe Australia is a little different. What, exactly, is a threesome then?

12. laroseguy08

laroseguy08 New Member

i guess im on of the men out there that in a mfm threesome i would love to be able to experience something from everyone involved. me and my g/f are both bi so we always have fun. no one goes left out in our little adventures...

13. kzr

kzr New Member

I personally think threesomes are a bad idea the thought of letting another man even touch a woman who I have feelings for is repulsive