MFF Interracial threesome

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Grantjl87, Apr 26, 2013.

1. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

My girlfriend (indian/white), her best friend (white blonde), and I (black), had an amazing spectacular threesome. I'm 26, girlfriend is 19 and bestfriend is 18. We've had them about 3 times but the last one was breathtaking. My girlfriend and I live on the west coast. Her best friend came out from the midwest to visit for the 2nd time. Since we've already had threesomes before, I made sure to pick up three ecstasy pills for this next visit. We took them around 9 pm. Once we started feeling it, we ended up all hugging eachother really tight and being sentimental. We then started drinking, baquardy 151 (however you spell it).

We were all on the bed and my girlfriend was laying on her stomach. I pulled her pants off jokingly and never put them back on. While she was still laying on her stomach, I started rubbing baby oil on her ass. Best friend is just watching. My dick, which is abnormally huge, was rock hard as I whipped it out and started rubbing oil on it. The best friend saw me whip it out and secretly gave me a look as if she craved it soo badly, but she couldnt be obvious about it. I slid it in my girlfriend and started fucking her while the friend was next to us. The bestfriend got so horny that she moaned and started kissing my girlfriends body. Next thing I know, the best friend is on top of my girlfriend's back, naked, leaning foward and tounge kissing her. I'm in the back of them, fucking my girl, when I noticed how beautiful her friend's ass was just right in my face. I then grabbed her best friend's ass cheeks and passionately squeezed them while I shoved my tounge as far in her asshole as it could get. It tasted and felt so good. While she was enjoying it, I then pulled my dick out of my girlfriend and slid it inside of her friend's pussy from behind, while fingering my girl. I started pounding on her pussy and fingerbanging my girl's Gspot trying to get her to squirt. They both were loudly screaming and going crazy over it. After holding that position and them screaming for about 8 minutes, I then told her bestfriend to lay down on her back next to my girlfriend. She did. I started to fuck my girl again while fingerbanging the best friend this time, and they continued tounge kissing and moaning. Out of no where the bestfriend squirted all over the place. I continued fucking my girl as I was so energized and horny from the e pills, I didn't realize how much and long I had been fucking them. The best friend then told me to take a break and gave me a cup of water while saying "here, you deserve this water so much." After drinking it, They both eagarly grabbed my dick and were sucking it so good, they were almost fightin over it. I then started kissing my girlfriend and playing with her nipples while her best friend went down and licked her pussy. After a while, the best friend came back up and all three of us were tounge kissing eachother (sometimes taking turns). It was soo damn hot as the best friend then went down to my feet and started sucking my toes while i continued tounging it up with my girlfriend. I've never experienced anything like this. Well that's all I can remember at this point, but it was the best damn night I've ever had.

I wouldn't recommend this to everyone, because my girlfriend did experience jelousy afterwards. She even told me she cried and when she told me that, I started crying right infront of her for fear of loosing the best girlfriend I've ever had. I don't think the threesomes will be happening again though, seeing as the bestfriend wanted to move in with us and I said no which I think may have turned her off about me. But I still have my girlfriend and I believe the only reason we recovered from this, is because Im a picses and she's a scorpio. That's also the reason I wouldn't recommend this to everyone. Well if you read this, thanks a lot. Please let me know what you think if you'd like too. Have a good day!

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Is this erotic literature or an actual event that happened that you would like to have discussed?

3. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Nice story, Thanks for sharing.

Us scorpios are kind of a big deal ;)

4. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

Hi, this is an actual event that happened. And I'd love for it to be discussed!! I didn't post it in the discussion room because I thought people would get upset. Thans for reading!

No problem thanks for reading. You are absolutely right, you scorpios are the best

#4 Grantjl87, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm going to go ahead and move it to discussion area because this forum is generally used for naughty stories. :)

People discuss much more...controversial topics, don't worry.

6. Grantjl87

Grantjl87 New Member

Please do!! Thanks a lot!!

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Welcome Grant; just leave the E things out in future as it is kind of dicey if you get my meaning.