Metro Stranger

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Mestizomad, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Mestizomad

Verified Gold Member

You have just finished work, and it's a Friday, so you're looking forward to the weekend. You're walking to the Metro station and your a little cold as you only wearing your office outfit of a silly white blouse, a short tight black pencil skirt and small heels.

You eventually reach the metro station, you swipe your card and push along through with all the rest of the busy commuters, it's as cramped and as chaotic as it always is, but at least your warm now.

You get to the platform just as your train is arriving and luckily for today, it is not too busy. You step on and make your way to the other side of the carriage, so that your up against the doors and out of people's way.

The train sets off and you know that you have seventeen stops to go before home, and a large number of people to ignore and not make eye contact with.

After two stops a few people get off the train and a few more get on, and one of these people you notice through the corner of your eye as tall, dark and handsome. The well dressed man walks over to your area or the carriage and takes up residence next to you or technically behind you as you face away from him down the length of the carriage. The main is wearing a lightly blue shirt and dark trousers, with a large dark overcoat and smart polished shoes.

The train continues along it's long and monotonous journey and you start to day dream and some of the fun things that you might get up to this weekend or the kind of guys that you hope to meet at the girls night out on Saturday.

Suddenly you feel the slightest of touches against your thigh, and you cannot tell of it was real or if maybe it was part of your day dream. So you ignore it and continue where you left off.

A minute later and you feel another slightly longer touch against your thigh. This time it must be real, maybe someone just accidentally lean into you. You covertly look around and nice that the tall handsome stranger is standing closer to you than before and had the back of his hand quite close to the area were you were prodded.

Your not going to through any accusations around yet, so you continue thinking about more important matters.

A couple more minutes pass by, and them you feel a very gently swipe across the back of your left thigh and your ass. Your confused, the bloods starts to rush to your head a little and you have mixed feelings.

Is this guy trying to feel me up? Or is it just accidental? And secretly I kind or like it, I haven't been touched by a man in three weeks.

This time, you turn to look directly at him, and he smiles at you with his v pretty face. But as he's looking right at you, you feel a hand take a firm grip of one of your ass cheeks. You look down to see the mans hands firmly planted on the back of your skirt, but more shockingly a noticeable bulge emerging from the mans crotch.

There are other people one the train, but none of them are paying attention.

The man releases his hand and you turn to face out of the door/window of the carriage. The mysterious man also turns and effectively wedges you between himself and the side of the carriage. The man almost wraps or enveloped himself around you so that only your head and part of your body are visible from the mans overcoat.

You don't know whether to ask for help or allow him to continue, as although this is completely inappropriate, the man is v attractive and you are kind of enjoying it.

You decide to be a little naughty and you push back against the man, he retaliates by pushing himself into you and you feel his bulge plant itself between your ass cheeks. He starts to get harder until he's starting to strain your skirt with the power of his erection.

And them suddenly, you hear something that almost sends shivers down your neck, you hear him unzip. He rummages around for a few seconds and then you feel a sharper pressure against your ass cheeks.

Could he really have gotten his penis out? I know he has a large coat on. But this is public transport after all.

You almost don't want to look, but you turn your head madness body a little to find his large erect penis poking out through his trousers and right into your ass.

You then watch as his hand takes hold of the edge of your skirt and starts inching it upwards.

You playfully put your hands onto his, your in two minds, part of you want him to rip off your skirt, bend your over and fuck you like the naughty slut that you are and part of you wants to stop him, after all his a complete stranger and he is taking advantage of you.

You push him back a few times, and he keeps trying again, and eventually the horny side of you kicks in and You stand there as he slowly pulls up your pencil skirt and exposes your bare ass. You feel aroused, your even slightly wet now between your legs.

To be continued...

2. Michael92

Michael92 Member

Very good story! :)

3. JonJo

Gold Member

Don't try to learn any English from it.

4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You took your snarky pills already today.

5. JonJo

Gold Member

Didn't need them.
    The writer of the story is from the UK and when I see a guy from Denmark reading it I thought a 'warning' was called for.
    I appreciate you colonials have problems with English but I don't like it from the UK.
    If you are writing a story in English then use English.

6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

No one writing stories here is looking for a Pulitzer Prize.
    Be grateful it wasn't written in "twitterese"!

Married M Nh likes this.
  7. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Or without vowels

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

A story in 140 characters or less? That'd be less than a short story. It'd be a micro story.

9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Tht's mpssbl fr nn t ndrstnd. Gv m brk.
    (That's impossible for anyone to understand. Give me a break.)
    :D

Married M Nh likes this.
  10. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Happy to see you haven't changed :)

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  11. JonJo

Gold Member

All I was doing was warning a person that does not speak English as his 'native language' that he wasn't reading English.

And your point is?

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

My point? When have I ever had a point with a post?! I was being silly.

And English (US) or English (UK) or English (Internet) - what does it matter? (Well... usually. But I do have to concur that the grammar/spelling were pretty atrocious. That's besides the point, though. The point here is was the story enjoyable or not? OH NO! I'm making points!)

13. JonJo

Gold Member

The point was not about the story, good or bad.

The point (for the third time) was please Danish guy don't try and use it to improve your grasp of English, which is probably better than the authors.

14. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I doubt our Danish friend is here to learn English - but at least he now knows exactly who to go to for lessons.
    (Me... The answer to "who to go to for English lessons" is 10_3XL :p)

HotForHoney likes this.
  15. JonJo

Gold Member

Could it, like in anything else, have been anybody different :p

10_3XL likes this.
  16. sagswing

Gold Member

image001.gif

10_3XL likes this.
  17. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

18. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I have to admit I agree.

Good grammar IS sexy, and I am unable to get aroused when I am mentally using a red pen to mark up all the spelling, tense, and punctuation errors--I just tend to sigh internally and say "next!"

Sometimes it can take a while to find a story that is both well written and hot, but it's worth it.

I need to feel that the author is whip smart in order to get completely taken by a story....

19. jt _couple2012

Gold Member

Hey, this is a good one. I am sure the second part would be even better