Methods for anal masturbation with dildo? help please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Malcolm Reynolds, May 23, 2015.

1. Malcolm Reynolds

Malcolm Reynolds New Member

Okay so I asked this a little bit ago but I think I made it a bit too long and boring lol. Here it goes. So I'm a 20 year old guy and well I love and I mean love anal sex. Well since I live at home whilst in college I don't have many places to put my dildo and have a good ol' time. My girlfriend used to peg me a lot but I'm in between girls at the moment so now it's just me and my dildo. I've tried manual but being 6ft and a bit big I can't contort and my arms hurt and it's just not a fun time. I've tried bathtubs, toilets, walls, glass, etc but nothing is really solid. I attached it to my counter and that was amazing but now it's gotten boring and it's still not near hard enough. I love it rough and I really want to smash my butt with my dildo but I haven't the foggiest of how to really do that. I don't have a headboard so I can't do that either. Chairs are also out because squatting really hurts and again it's no fun on my knees. Any ideas?

2. travis beck

Gold Member

Get a dildo with a suction cup and squat over it. Works well for me.

phish likes this.