Messing with strangers and bots on omegle.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CleaverFace, May 23, 2012.

1. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

I frequent a "chat with strangers" site called omegle. You run into bots and all sort of things, I guess I wanted to make this thread to maybe document the exchanges that I find most memorable.

Stranger: helloo :)
    Stranger: 18 f you?
    Me: What's going on? I'm 20, male.
    Stranger: are you horny?
    Me: I said male, so yes. Permanently.
    Me: it's sort of my curse
    Stranger: wanona see me plmay on cam?
    Me: Wanona? Hmmm. If you're one of those bots that doesn't spell anything right for anything, link me to a suspicious site and spell everything wrong.
    Stranger: yay! go hfere (k: "http://wpurl.us/4z44"
    Stranger: if u lrikqe what u see add me!
    Me: Yep. A bot.
    Stranger: && i'll invitpe you to my private strleam ;)
    Me: Actually, I take back what I said. I'm no longer permanently horny. You lifted my curse.
    Stranger: my account there is cassirX69
    Me: That made me flaccid, congrats.
    Stranger: gogo!
    Me: Nono!
    Stranger: i will meet you tlher
    Stranger: i'll be waitjging for you
    You: You can't meet me "tlher" you idiot.
    Stranger: :) byeee
    You: Fuck whoever programmed you, bot.

2. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

!:rofl thanks...I needed a good laugh. This is hilarious

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

That's funny. I didn't know bots like that existed. Can't say I'm surprised, just never been to a chat site.

4. Slipikins

Slipikins New Member

LOL! I didn't know they made bots to do such things...

5. OverSinged

Gold Member

I've stumbled across a few of them, always a good laugh. Of course, I think I may have insulted a few actual ladies.... Oh well, They get over it.

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Today, I was in for a shock, either somebody was playing a rather complex ruse, or they were genuinely trying to get a show from me.

Me: Hey stranger
    Stranger: Hello, I've been wanting to try something, do you think I could hypnotize you?
    Me: Over the internet? That's possible?
    Me: I'm game. Just don't make me do anything too terrible, please.
    Stranger: Haha, no worries. What I'll try to do is get you to relax. Forget about everything except the words I'm typing out to you. There is nothing out there. Just try and make your mind completely blank.
    Stranger: Are you relaxed? Don't type "Yes" or "No," just type out "a" or yes and s for no.
    Me:a

So he or she basically told me that they would make my concious mind drift away, and that I will wave it good bye. Then the stranger instructed me to leave my body completely relaxed, followed by answer a few questions about where I'm from and my gender. I was playing along with it, mostly because it was something new on omegle. Usually omeglians just ask your age, sex and location and move on if you say "male" at any point, so it was a nice change to be "hypnotized." I wasn't hypnotized, but I was entirely playing along.

Stranger: Now I'm going to speak to your conscious mind again in a bit, if you don't mind.
    Stranger: Would that be okay?
    Stranger: Good, when I speak to your conscious mind, I will say the word "Now" in parenthesis. Your conscious mind will not be able to see the word "Now" while in parenthesis.
    Stranger: But your subconscious mind will project a rabbit on your keyboard, as if it was actually there. You will be able to touch and feet the rabbit. Can I speak to your conscious mind now?
    Stranger: Good, your conscious self will say "Hi" to me when he is ready to talk.
    Me: Hi
    Stranger: Hey! Feeling relaxed? I hope you do. How's your night going (Now).

I waited a while, allowed the illusion of time passing, as if I was flabbergasted by the sudden appearance of a rabbit on my keyboard.

Stranger: Is everything all right?
    Me: yeah, there's just... a rabbit on my lap... it reminds me of the rabbits that used to play around my elementary school
    Me: how... i don't understand

After a while of talking about the rabbit, the stranger instructed my conscious mind away and spoke to my subconscious once again. I was thoroughly entertained. The stranger's computer must have frozen, however, as he or she stopped speaking suddenly, and after a few minutes of waiting, I logged off. I know it seems sort of far fetched but it actually happened.

7. Amature

Gold Member

I have a couple of Yahoo mail accounts and on one of them I am constantly being messaged. One was kind of interesting and I played along. The person claimed to be visiting a nearby town and new street addresses and some of the tourist sights. Sometimes she wrote perfect English, the next time it was like she was a foreigner, misspelling words and phrases. I'm sure I was talking to at least two different people and that it was a scam of some sort. She was always wanting to meet up for sex, but I had to pay $50 for "verification purposes" to some out of this country website. This went on every evening for about a month. Finally after not talking for about a week when she messaged me I wrote as if one of my kids were answering and said "Daddy passed away suddenly about a week ago. He had said he was being harrassed by a Chineese prostitute and had reported her to the authorities. Are you who he was talking about?" No reply, and never heard from her again. LOL

8. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

You: Hey stranger
    Stranger: hi.asl
    You: 20, male, canadian
    Stranger: horny
    Stranger: ?
    You: I said male, so yes
    You: perpetually
    You: it's a bit of a curse
    You: Tell me about you?
    Stranger: u fucked ur mother?
    You: Never met her
    You: =P So no, never got the chance I guess
    Stranger: ever had sex
    Stranger: ?
    You: That I have, how about yourself?
    Stranger: 21 f
    Stranger: usa ma place
    You: All right
    You: Uh, this may seem out of the blue, but why'd you ask if I fucked my mother?
    You: is that something that guys tend to do?
    You: Am I the only freak here?
    Your conversational partner has disconnected.

I demand answers, damnit! Also this person was clearly insane.

9. OverSinged

Gold Member

It was a person? I figured it was a bot that skitzed out