"Mercy" Sex

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Rose, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Ladies. do you ever succumb to giving your husband "mercy sex"?

My husband has a nasty habit of being incredibly horny in the morning, usually after having a cup of coffee. :slong
    I, on the other hand, have my daily schedule racing through my head, and sex is the farthest thing from my mind.

During morning conversation, something will set him off, sexually, and I can tell by the look in his eyes (or his pants) that I will get no peace, until he gets me back in bed for a romp. Usually, I'll try to reason with him, but it seems that when man gets "that thought" in his head (both 'heads' :lol), he's like a runaway train - there's no turning back.

So.... it's back to the love chamber, for a quick strip and I assume his favorite position and let him go at it! I do get into it, and it is extremely hot, but I usually opt for him to pleasure me later in the afternoon. He gets to do a 'quickie', not having to hold back, and its all over within about 5 minutes.

Sending a man off to work with that "Damn! I love that woman" smile on his face is PRICELESS!

2. colinglenn

colinglenn New Member

'Sending a man off to work with that "Damn! I love that woman" smile on his face is PRICELESS!'

I think it's you that's priceless Grandma. My princess thinks it's a great joke to ignore my morning gloryand leave me frustrated.

3. jennypenny

jennypenny New Member

My husband gets up at 5am, and I stay up pretty late at night so I'm never up at that hour. He wouldn't dream of waking me up that early, and if he did, there would be no way he would be getting sex!

4. nibbs

nibbs New Member

Haha, is this what you call it, mercy sex.. I woke up this morning, and i'm pretty frisky in the morning, I ssually wake up with a rock hard member, so I'll admit to rolling over a few extra times, and kissing my girls neck, which I know gets her started, but in the morning, I know its mostly my fault, I was barely awake this morning, could barely open my eyes, but me and my girl where going at it, maybe we have a problem, lol. But, she came before I did, and after about 20 minutes, she had to get up an start getting ready for work, so I was left "hangin"....which I guess is ok, cause what im gonna do to her tonight.......=P - there will be no mercy

5. pirouette

Gold Member

The mercy fucks for him occur around 2 or 3 am. I am the one who's frisky in the morning. And usually attempting to get him in the bedroom before he rides off to work- even if it only lasts 10 minutes. ;)
    But then, I am a morning person.

6. Lusty Dreams

Lusty Dreams New Member

So that is what it's called?! LOL

DO it all the time. It's really hard for me to get into, but usually I do. But like I said, I have never had an O w/ my hubby. So I assume I am missing out on something BIG here.

I would rather give in, then let him want it somewhere else!

7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Usually on weekends since we are both home in the mornings....weekdays I wake at around 3a.m. to go to work. On the weekends I always wake up with a groin rage....and generally my wife doesnt want full blown sex so she will more often than not let me fuck her to take care of me.

8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:rofl - guess we won't be seeing you on line tonight! ;)

9. pirouette

Gold Member

In our home we refer to it as a "pity" fuck. :lol

10. RegularJoe

RegularJoe New Member

If only every woman kne that doing that will keep your man very happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.