Mental Orgasms

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by MordsithLove, Jan 17, 2013.

1. MordsithLove

Gold Member

It's being mind fucked on a whole other level.

I'm sure many of you have heard of it. Researchers say that an orgasm for a woman is 80% mental stimulation and 20% physical stimulation, which this maybe true also for men with different ratios. This is also how those with disabilities that can not perform physically can actually enjoy an orgasm just by mental stimulation.

I bring this up because I think I may have random mental orgasms without realizing I am doing it. I can be at work, and I'd suddenly get a flash image of my SO and I fucking and I start to feel the emotions felt when at a climax....then it literally feels like my heart skips a beat and my body gets a chill for a split second. This all will last for just a few seconds, and sex won't even be on my mind really and the flashback comes out of no where. It's like my mind fucked itself naturally :D all I know is that it feels absolutely amazing and it always brings a smile to my lips.

Now I think this is just a slight bit of what a mental orgasm is. If I could just learn how I do it naturally, I should be able to do it when I really want to. I definitely do agree that during any physical stimulation my mind is at work and is in tuned with my emotions. How beautiful, and powerful the mind can be!

Sooo...has anyone experienced a mental orgasm? Please do share!!

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Self induced endorphins euphoria.
    Nothing mysterious about that just mind games, but hey what games!
    Another case of mind over matter.
    BTW, Anyone can do the same to conquer pain too.

3. biker061

Gold Member

a good reminder that the mind is the main sex organ!

4. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Yes it is gents!!

I'd like I see how many have experienced what I felt. I've yet to know anyone to fess up to it :) if not then I guess I'm one of the lucky ones with super human mind power.

5. Essene

Gold Member

I did this quite often in high school. But I don't really have a use for it now. That, and it takes for bloody ever. Though I will say that this practice has helped me be more in tune with my body and, thus, have better control over my refractory period.

6. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The only time that ever really happens to me is when I'm in that state of sleeping/waking.

7. welshkitten

welshkitten New Member

I do this when I'm board. I just let my mind wander to where it likes to go naturally :D

8. MordsithLove

Gold Member

This happens to me at a random moment. Sex won't even be on my mind and I get this random flashback that gives me a chill. I just find it funny how my own mind will do this without me even trying to do it.

9. biker061

Gold Member

now that sounds a bit like the random wood that i get (and maybe lots of men get) for no apparent reason!

10. MordsithLove

Gold Member

I guess it could be!! Never really put it to thought if I get juicy from it. Next time it happens I'll be sure to check :)

11. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I have experienced this quite a few times.

#11 fireontheside, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
  12. Essene

Gold Member

In high-school I was very interested in various aspect of this topic.

13. Squint

Squint Member

Only when I was SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY sleep deprived.

and unfortunately they were not 'orgasms', or I'd be drinking coffee.

14. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Honestly, for me what's weird is that the OP says she has them by accident, whereas I would never have them by accident, they're really intentional.

Usually I get caught on the idea of something...well, someone, it takes a certain thought to make it happen. And what those thoughts are, it's hard to really put into words.

But if I had to pick one coherent thought out of the mess of incoherent ones, one would be going down on someone, something that I think about and wish for a lot.

Of course, my utter inexperience, nonexistent ability, and likely ineptitude that I would encounter if I was doing it for real does not play into my fantasies, since that reality check would mess everything up...

Additionally, someone who hasn't bathed in a few days also doesn't factor into my fantasy. The physical realities of it can be ignored when fantasizing. That's probably stupid.

15. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

its not stupid- your fantasy is just that- its all about you. you get to make the rules and fantasize what you want. you can be as selfish as you want with your fantasy, its all about you. and i can't lie... smelly guys just dont do it for me :)

16. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Yeah, except the not real part, fantasies are great.

17. dougsan

dougsan New Member

There was a movie released a couple of years back about two men in a concentration camp who fall in love but are denied even a single second where they could touch. In a powerful scene they use their imaginations to make sex with each other through climaxing. If there's interest I'll try to dig up the name of the fim.

18. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

Bent (1997) - IMDb

I actually do want to see it. It's this one, right? I remember seeing a trailer for it when I was watching another movie (that is also very awesome and I will recommend), The Hanging Garden.

19. Succubus

Succubus New Member

Aha, didn't think I was going to be able to find it, but here is an episode of a show called Strange Sex, that talks about this... and I found it pretty damn interesting.

Strange Sex

20. xeniadraven

Gold Member

Interesting one this. I have had two occasions when I have had the strong feelings of an orgasm rush through my body without any physical stimulation.
    Like you Mords one instance was images from a night of passion. The other was merely someones words. Very unexpected, but delightful and made the conversation more erotic for me than intended lol