[Ask a Girl] Men who work out and it shows!!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by justaniceguy, Sep 23, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

ladies, if you see a handsome man and he works out big time, and it shows does it do anything for you??...............senceless question I know.........DONT ask never know...pmsl

2. too_thick

too_thick Member

depends on the guy for some it looks great for others it may look weird. not talking body builder type. Like me I can hold huge amount of weight without looking ridiculous. 220 pounds works perfect for my build.

220 pounds would not work for a slim type of build that person would look ridiculous or very fat.

#2 too_thick, Sep 23, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  3. Clintriprock

Gold Member

I've always been in really good shape but overall the women liked my ass better than my buff bod. So I'd say you need a geneticly good butt then just work on that and the rest of the body can be just ok and you'll be fine.

4. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

A guy who is in shape is nice,but it's not a prerequisite.I'm not into big muscles.

5. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I like big boned men w good muscle but hate it when men overdo it. It's nasty.

6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Well, since I go to the gym 4 times a week, I'm always around men in good shape.....some are the huge body builder types with massive muscle mass. Some guys are slimmer but still have good muscle definition. A few that only work out their chest and look like they are walking on tooth picks.......idiots....

To me it doesn't matter so much about the bulk, I like more definition and muscle tone......most girls like nice butts as Clint says........me.....I love triceps......I know weird....but when I see nice big cut triceps all I can think about is hot, sweaty, dirty sex and I'm hanging on to them.........

7. sandwich

Gold Member

I too go to the gym fairly frequently, and the place I go to has it all. The only thing I don't like is the super body builder type.

I understand the male ass attraction, but that is not my main thing. I love the areas closest to a guy's cock...the lower abs and upper thighs, especially the inner thigh area. Soccer players have some of the best thighs. I saw a guy on a bike today whose legs were amazing all over. I'm into lips too, and you can't work those out in the conventional way, but I have my own workout ideas for man lips.

8. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I like feminine looking men... No thanks on the big muscles Oo.