Men - what is the difference

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by longingtowatch, Jul 30, 2015.

1. longingtowatch

Gold Member

Always wanted to ask a man this but was too shy. Thank goodness I can hide behind a computer now.

Just want to know, what's the difference in the FEELING you have when you receive oral sex versus fucking a woman anally or vaginally?? Can you describe the different feelings?

sensless, ply, HotForHoney and 4 others like this.
  2. NorthEastGuy

Gold Member

First they all feel great.

Anal, We don't engage in it very often so it is "special". Anal also feels tighter than vaginal. Different muscles are at work so the grip feels different.

Vaginal is nice and warm and soft. It feels like my dick was meant to be there. It feels like home and I never want to leave.

Oral is nice because my wife will play with my balls (not nearly as much as I would like). I also like blow jobs because they can be sloppy and wet and that is a totally different feeling.

David4020, Amature, Lizzie73 and 5 others like this.
  3. anthonyim

Gold Member

anal to me gets boring.. i rather have a nice wet pussy around my cock deep in.. and oral is very good too as i feel the back of the throat and your toungue going up and down my dic.. so good

ply and PerfectPussy like this.
  4. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

All three are total different for me. Anal is slower so you dont hurt the girl. And has to be well controlled. But you get evan friction all around the cock. The pussy you can be more rougher you can feel the muscles tighten on the side of you as they orgasum. The blow job. Can very a lot. They can suck on the top lick it. Deep throat you Play with your balls and anally. All of which have a fantastic feeling

ply, PerfectPussy, loves2ride and 3 others like this.
  5. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

Excellent question :) Looking forward to reading more answers

ply, Lizzie73, HotForHoney and 4 others like this.
  6. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

I thought so too!!

ply, PerfectPussy and CLE32793 like this.
  7. PerfectPussy

Gold Member

Utoo ="CLE32793, post: 587105, member: 68254"]Excellent question :) Looking forward to reading more answers[/QUOTE]
    Yes interesting ;)

ply likes this.
  8. playful pair

Gold Member

[QUOTE="NorthEastGuy, post: 587081,

Vaginal is nice and warm and soft. It feels like my dick was meant to be there. It feels like home and I never want to

Haha I love it feels like home pmsl

I think the main thing that's great about oral or analysis is the fact that u feel more like a man especially when a girl looks up at u when shes suckling ur cock it just makes u feel so in control I just love it nice and sloppy spit running down my balls

ply likes this.
  9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

For me oral pleasure is selfish, I lay there, watch and enjoy the sensations. Although I had a couple of women friends who wanted and asked to give me blowjobs. The sensations are to feel the lips slide up and down the hard shaft, she loves feeling my cock twitch in response to her caresses. Watching it is a huge turn on especially if her hand stokes the shaft at the same time, watching how deep she can go.
    Never done anal so vaginally, the sensations are everywhere on the penis and I so LOVE sending my penis deepest especially during orgasm. That's the selfish part. On the other hand, I LOVE making a partner orgasm orally, hands, intercourse, vibrator.
    So giving orgasms is a huge added pleasure in addition to my own.

lucky5338, ply, Amature and 1 other person like this.
  10. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I don't see why everyone is overcomplicating their answers:
    Oral feels like your cock is in a mouth. Vaginal feels like your cock is in a vagina. Anal feels like your cock is in an anus.

The differences are:
    Oral :: Vaginal - Oral feels like your cock is in a mouth; vaginal feels your cock is in like a vagina.
    Vaginal :: Anal - Vaginal feels like your cock is in a vagina; anal feels like your cock is in an anus.
    Oral :: Anal - Oral feels like your cock is in a mouth; anal feels like your cock is in an anus.

Elementary, my dear Watson.

ply, Amature and whybother like this.
  11. whybother

Gold Member

Oral is more passive for me. I am usually not one to "face fuck" I let her explore, so I love the different sensations, but even when she takes my whole cock in it doesn't have that enveloping sense of the whole cock being covered and massaged at once. Vaginal sex is a more complete feel than anything else. The vagina conforms to the shape of the dick so you get a very deep feeling since all the nerve endings are stimulated at one time. Most vaginal sex positions also stimulate other parts of the body simultaneously. the hips together, chest to chest or chest to back... etc. Anal is tighter but has never felt as easy to me. I always felt like my cock just "fits" In a vagina but anal takes a little thought. If my cock is anywhere near her pussy it seems to find its way in.

Lizzie73 and PerfectPussy like this.
  12. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

10_3XL, I like giving the details because I had 3 lady friends who got off on little things like that before.
    Thinking there are more out there :) and stoking the fire.
    Just friendly back and forth banter here.

SWOJLO likes this.
  13. long_nthick1

Gold Member

both vaginal and oral sex are great in different ways I've never done anal so I can't comment on that, but with oral the combination of suction and licking of the head and the ball sucking that usually comes with oral is fantastic but only have the width of the lips on my dick you can't beat the feeling of the whole pussy gripping and squeezing me

Amature likes this.
  14. billytk1977

Verified Gold Member

Teeth

MariaMaria and 10_3XL like this.
  15. skoalman73

Gold Member

For me I love getting a blow job! The attention the licking my shaft the nibbles on my shaft from teeth the ability for my woman to suck my balls and stroke me at the same time.

Vagina is another playground I love. I love the wetness yes I can feel I difference between the mouth and the vagina. The being able to slide out of the pussy and rub the clit for an extra surprise on my lady is awesome.

Anal is tight and slow but I love the ass attention my cock gets.

Well that's my two cents.

16. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Home is where I wanna be!

whybother likes this.
  17. David4020

Gold Member

Agree everything is great. But for me the words 'meant to be there' 'feels like home never want to leave' sums it up nicely. The closeness of being inside her can not be beaten. Pure human instinct and desire kicks in god do you want her!!

MariaMaria and NorthEastGuy like this.
  18. mactheripper

Gold Member

Vaginal feels wet and tight physically and I know she is into me because she is sharing her vagina.

Oral feels very intense and can be physically overwhelming. Mentally I know she really digs me because she's letting my experience something she reserves for someone she really likes.

Anal is tight right around her sphincter and feels very warm on my or penis. Mentally it blows my mind because I know she loves me and is sharing something sacred. The orgasm are to die for.

SWOJLO and ply like this.
  19. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Deep throat oral is the best I ever had. Coupled with being sucked dry.

20. BlastHer

BlastHer New Member

Vaginal feels great but that sucking action when cumming is hard to beat. It especially feels great when they keep sucking and swallowing as you can feel the additional action of it being swallowed. Then after cumming there is nothing that can compare to the feeling when your dick is sucked on after cumming and if they keep it up you get hard again and they end up sucking out the reserves as you shoot the second time. Naturally it always feels better when also sucking on a pussy and they have their orgasm at the same time. When that happens it seems as if both of us wrap our arms around the other butt and squeeze as hard as we can drawing each other as close as we can trying to suck each other's guts out.

ply and whybother like this.