Men, u cum faster during sex or while masturbating?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wholetmydawgout, Aug 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wholetmydawgout

Question to the guys out there:
    Do you cum faster in a pussy or while using your hands? And how long does it take you approximately..please don't use this question to falsely inflate your ego..I am looking for real answers! Thanks.
    A :)
    P.S:please answer the question specifically...leave private messages between users to exactly what they are - "private messages"!!

2. Locomotive

Locomotive New Member

When I'm having sex it's very hard to me to prolong the orgasm as much as my girl needs. But when I do it on my own I have a technique to strenghten the orgasm and to extend it up to several hours or untill I get completely exhausted.

3. miss siagon

miss siagon New Member

I find that my man does cum alot qiucker when having sex than when i give him a hand job. When i masturbate him he can take up to 30 - 40 mins to cum, but with sex esp the first time its usually bout 10 mins or so.

4. Twister

Twister New Member

I use masteurbation mainly as a way to release the tension so to speak. Sex is enjoyment.

so to answer the question, Masteurbation is a lot quicker.

5. Mighty Titan

Mighty Titan New Member

I find masturbation a lot easier to control. It can take up to 30-40 mins. While having vaginal sex, I have a hard time lasting more than a few minutes.

6. Twister

Twister New Member

I'm exactly the opposite.

one thing you might want to try, is to masturbate a few hours before you think you may have sex. the "2nd nut" usually lasts longer.

7. archer_007

archer_007 New Member

I like to try to take a while when masturbating, as it helps to hold my orgasm longer, with results in better performance come "showtime" and also you get a better orgasm out of your masterbation.

8. morrison

morrison New Member

It all depends on what I'm going for, I've spent hours stroking and having phonesex. I have complete control when pulling on it.
    On the other hand the longest I've fucked w/out cumming in a session is an hour and a half. The very first time I got it wet I lasted less than thirty seconds.

9. igor

Gold Member

As I get older it has changed. When I was younger I jerked for a quick orgasm. Now I love to make it last a long time, edging many times, usually. I find it quite difficult to hold off during PIV sex and don't last very long. So it is always quicker than masturbation.

10. eandvk

eandvk Member

I last alot longer when self pleasuring....although like others during sex with my wife I last far longer for my 2nd orgasm.

11. blackhawkflyarm

blackhawkflyarm New Member

If I'm rubbing one out the idea is to get to the point now and move on to something else.

Sex is about the whole experiece not just the happy ending so I ususally work at making it last longer.

12. Soulwatcher

Soulwatcher New Member

It all depends on how much forplay is involved. If my wife really winds me up I cum fast. If its a wam bam thank you mam, it could take up to 30 minutes.

13. Deuce

Deuce New Member

Maybe it's a matter of "knowing what I like" but I can get myself off way quicker when I'm alone. I think alot of it has to do with I enjoy the giving aspect of sex, so I put more pressure on myself to make in enjoyable for her... Usually this means lasting more than 1 minute :) When I'm alone I'm only worried about myself!

14. Krof

Krof New Member

During masturbation you're in full control and when masturbating I can come in 1 minute or go on for hours.

During sex I have almost no control and it's all about how horny I am ;-)

15. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

I would have to say i cum faster during sex, becuase i really dont masturbate! yeah i know i am a little weird

16. hrddck

hrddck New Member

me too

17. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

Well lets see,

If I masturbate and am trying to come as fast as I can just to cum then it takes about 15 minutes, however I can make it last as long as I want but the longest I have gone for is about 1 hour

For intercourse, The shortest time I have gone was about 25 minutes, I normally last a good 45 min to hour and 20 minutes, I have gone as long as 2.5 hours

So it varies, I can also control when I cum very well, but if I do this then sometimes it isn't that enjoyable to me but what ev

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.