Men suck

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by outofcontrol, May 9, 2011.

1. outofcontrol

outofcontrol New Member

Seriously, I'm getting fucking tired of hearing this bullshit about how all men are the scum of the earth, and hurt women etc. How about you ladies stop dating/fucking men who don't give a fuck about you and don't blame the entire sex for your bad judgement?

Besides, you don't see any "OMG why are ALL women such bitches?" And if there were, I guarantee the ones making the men bashing threads would be the first to post, "Um, maybe the 'girls' you have been dating/sleeping with are bitches, but don't bring down the rest of us 'women' with them.

And before you say that this isn't what you mean, really think about what you have said on these forums already and how the rest of us "men" have interpreted those comments.

EDIT: No this is not directed at any one woman on the site. However, I feel this is a general view a lot of women on this site share and want to spark the discussion of how there are good guys out there too, and maybe women dating shitty guys is just as much part of the problem as there being some self centered pricks out there.

#1 outofcontrol, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Preach it Brother! I agree 100%.

3. Godiva

Godiva Member

I used to think men sucked until i found a fair few that "oh-so-didn't".
    So i agree.
    But i also think Women suck, and i think I suck-because I'm a woman.

I think that we needa stop putting sexes onto it and just say that "PEOPLE" suck, and then shove a "Some" in front.

Politically correct sentence:
    "SOME PEOPLE SUCK!"

What you said is true.
    I apologise on behalf of my past in saying how much i hated men, and how much they sucked. What i really meant is K, and A sucks. Not all men. :)

J does NOT suck :). J is a man, and is mighty a fine piece of awesome.

There is many errors with human language, among other things. "Can I have a bread roll" does not mean "Would you please hand over a bread roll". It is flawed, because we do not use it correctly. And that is laziness....and arrogance right there.

4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I admit I loled at the "some people suck" line :)

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

heheheh

6. Ready2Please

Gold Member

You sound like my ex. LOL The WORLD sucks ass!! ;)

7. DWB

DWB New Member

I lick..nibble..and lightly suck....Insert a finger or two and a toy if handy while at it...and I take requests as to what all else the lovely lady wants. hehe

8. TheMotion

TheMotion New Member

sucky men always made things easier for me. suck on brothers!

but of course, i agree.

9. collette

collette Member

Men who Suck vs men who are scum are absolutely two different topics ~ indeed. :lol

10. canadiancouple

canadiancouple New Member

Bah, no offense but if you are a woman and have the notion that "men suck" or "men are the scum of the earth" then you are going to have a LONG ass life without a man in your life.

Some men can be assholes, and I (being a man) can fully agree with that statement. You can't tell me [men] that you didn't say/do/manipulate some female for your own personal agenda, because I have and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Am I proud of it? No.

But saying ALL men suck is not right. I hear it quite often myself and it's troubling in the fact that we men DO have a romantic/loving side.

You women just need to find the right man. ;)

11. DWB

DWB New Member

Just sayin...lol

12. Slevinish

Slevinish New Member

Actually I'm awesome. and suck free.

13. Stefanie

Stefanie New Member

First off, I agree with you - it sucks either way when people generalize one sex in a hateful way.

However, I think the reason there are a lot of these threads popping up (which I've noticed, too) is that these women have been deeply hurt and need to vent. They need to find a way that's less hurtful to others to vent, IMO, but at the end of the day, we all say crappy things we don't mean when we're mad.

Another thing is that a lot of people look really great at first - sweet, caring, loving, etc - and turn out to be something totally different a few months or years down the road. I recently had one of those experiences. Thought he was fantastic, broke the 'no dating' rule for him, and then when things got slightly tough he started cheating on me and treating me like dirt.

You can hide a lot from someone, but eventually it all comes out, and that's the trap a lot of women AND men fall into.

14. 33stack

Gold Member

i think its the human factor in both sexes. it seems to let us down and disappoint us. i can say that i get very embarrassed by the way MOST guys at work act around any halfway decent looking women. of course the women eat it up......sickening. christ im getting old!!!