[Ask a Guy] Men sex toys.

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by mrmrs, Aug 10, 2011.

1. mrmrs

mrmrs New Member

So after a discussion with my cousin..I had a couple questions for guys about male sex toys/props.

If you've ever used anything, what was it.? [Fleshlight, blow-up doll, cockrings, butt plug etc..]

What was the outcome of what you used..was it better or worse than expected.?

We normally hear about women using their sex toys..I was just curious about men & what they think about different toys designed for their pleasure..we get a lot of posts targeted more torwards womens toys, so here's one for the guys. Thanks in advance. I look forward to seeing some responses.:D

2. zombieguy13

zombieguy13 Member

I've never used any, but would like to try the Autoblow.

3. Gearhead

Gold Member

I'm curious about cock rings but my hand is the best sex toy ever lol and I will not put anything near my tail pipe other than tp or my underwear :)

4. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Ive used a fleashight but it sucked. I have also tried a vibratiting cock ring but one that wasnt so tight it held blood in it. THAT was waaaay more exciting than I thought and made me cum really hard. It still does.

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

I think my husband has as many toys as me, if not more.

He uses a toy called "Rude Boy" it's a vibrating C shaped anal plug/taint vibrator thing. It drives him crazy. If he slips that in while I'm blowing him, he'll cum in less then a minute.

He's also got a few butt plugs, wands, hand picked strap on attachments, etc.

6. pheobe69

pheobe69 New Member

i got my husband a vibrating butt plug but as yet he has never used it, so its mine now lol i love it i get my husband to slip it in my ass while we are bonking..:p

i love double penatration it drives me wild :lol

7. RideNaked

RideNaked New Member

Well, I'm into "binding" so I've tried several cock ring styles, but nothing seems to compare to my cheap and effective WalMart solution: elastic hair ties. You can get them in several sizes, they vary in thickness and tension, and they're available anywhere, cheap. I like to use the headband style; two wraps around the base and balls, third wrap just around the balls. It has just enough tension when I'm flaccid to remind me it's there, and often keeps me semi-erect. When I'm erect, it keeps me nice and firm, yet not so much that I'm afraid I'll hurt something. If I (or R) feel I need some extra "umph," adding one more twist and loop makes me on the edge of painfully erect (and I like that :eyes ). Smaller diameter ties can be used as well, I just use several in different ways.
    R has lately taken to instructing me when to wear one under my clothes, and again, the constant "itch" is really good for me.
    I've tried the retail leather straps with snaps, and they can be fun as well. We've just recently dabbled in butt play, and I've used a butt plug a few times, a male vibrating plug, and a cheapo version of a beaded vibrating wand. It's interesting, but takes some getting used to.
    We also have access to a Tens unit due to a medical condition, and I've absconded with that a few times with enjoyable results.

T

8. rcc8611

Gold Member

i bought a small black rubbery twisted anal plug and has loops on either side can be put on a belt and used as astrap on but i just used it myself a few times...It felt great little lube and it went in a lot easier than anything else i tried. it starts small and spirals bigger toward the base nice thick at base. i got the whole 6" in and it made me cum before i even got my dick all the way hard. i loved that toy however when i moved the ex gf had it with her things and i never got it back :(

9. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Man, hearing all this stuff about a prostate massage making men cum hard makes me curious..

10. Paula

Gold Member

LOL

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Has anyone tried putting toys inside her vagina and then re-inserting your penis, giving you something to play around with while inside? It also changes the feeling inside, almost like a different pussy.

12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

Thats whats holding me back

13. nyxx

nyxx New Member

ive never tried them. toys seem more female focused like you mentioned.

14. CosmicEye

Gold Member

^ agreed. But man, you MUST try a good vibrating cock ring

15. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

I have a simple sleeve which is the first and so far the only toy I've got.
    The feeling of using it compared to masturbation by hand is quite different.
    If I use my hands it's all about quick pleasure and a sharp and fast orgasm.
    But if I use the toy it's quite different and is more drawn out. It lets me stay in the "pleasure zone" longer and the orgasm is also different. The orgasm is also more slow and feels different.
    On a side note, if i use my hands it's quick enough that I can manage to keep control over muscles but when I use the toy I can't help but become all relaxed and I can't really move much for a while. ;)

16. sexsearcher

sexsearcher New Member

Girl is a girl and girl has a sweetest taste for a guy. No comparison with sexy toys I reckon.

17. conkienlua

conkienlua New Member

18. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Some women like to use strapons on their men. Have you tried this?

19. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

got my 1st toy recently. had to have a circumcision done a little over a month ago and the doctors told me no sex for a while :( its a tenga egg. it definitely feels good, but not even close to the real thing.

20. BabbleSex

BabbleSex New Member

Try Sex Toys when you are Horny,believe me you will enjoy!!