Men`s G-spots? Women`s G-spots?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by queen cat, Aug 23, 2004.

1. queen cat

queen cat New Member

I was recently browsing a forum when someone mentioned "Try stimulating his G-spot, But some men regard this as being gay" :uhh:

What on earth does this mean? :eek
    Where are a Man`s G-spots(Inexpiernanced) :eek:

Come to think of it, where are womens G-spots?
    (can infulence my man when I know!) :brow :whip

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I really don't know much about a mans g spot....except for the little bit I've read online. Apparently by massaging his prostate (anally) is pretty much what his g spot is. Guys please correct me if I'm wrong on this one.

As for women, your Gspot is about 2 inches inside the vagina on the outter wall. Once this little fleshy type "nub" is stimulated, it swells a bit & it's easier to find. Some women have a very hard time getting g spot orgasms, but others like myself don't have much of a problem. Once you figure out exactly where it's at & the right touch to give it, it's all history!:D

:lol

3. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Shouldn't men "G-spots" actually be call A-spots, or is it just me?

4. BiBiBaby

BiBiBaby New Member

some sources do call them that *shrugs*

5. abraham

abraham New Member

G-spot for men

Men's G-spot is at base of the penis (upper side)

6. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

I've never heard that one before...

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

]

Neither do I, I think you sound like you dont want to be played with anally but still want a G spot hehe

8. abraham

abraham New Member

personal experience

if you read about CAT (coital alignment technique), you will know more in details in theory. You have to be a man to find out experiencially about this spot. I only can tell you about my personal experience.
    I experience multiple orgasms using this technique.

9. danshere40

danshere40 New Member

Male G-spot location

Hi Michelle,

The male G-spot is actually the Prostate gland located just inside the anal opening and back up toward the inside wall of the penis and testicles! You would locate it in basically the same way you would locate a womans G-spot which is right inside the vagina and back up behind the inside are of the clitoris! This is the vital organ for producing semen and is unbelievably sensitive to stimulation of rubbing or vibrations! Is is a FACT that stimulation of this type ALONE will many times procude an ereaction and ejaculation. Many men are somewhat homophobic to the though of anal intrusion but if this is overcome, the pleasure is endless! More intense, delayed for some and alot more "semen producing" orgasms for the male. There is a sexual position is which a women can actually insert the finger in his bottom while having sex with her but I would have to explain in detail! Let me know if your wanting to know more about it!

For the record, I am a very heterosexual male and yes will want to try the male G-spot orgasm with my new mate soon. She has NEVER been stimulated anally until we both were intimate but my heavens does she love it now! She does in fact orgasm from anal play with finger play , toys ,and with me in her bottom . As a matter of fact is also, during a long evening of "no kids for the night" type of sex..........caused her first vaginal spraying and that really blew her mind! We'll discuss that later though!

Whatever........yes the male G-spot is named the prostate gland and can totally control a mans sexual responses. If done right he will BEG for a repeat performance!

O.K., enough of that...........for now! Dan from texas!

undefinedundefinedundefined

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

This sounds about right where the Male Spot is. Thats what i have heard!

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea thats what i think too?!

12. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

I can't find my male g spot though i mean i've fingered my ass before but never had an overally great orgasm or any different feeling...where the fuck is it Lol?

13. markx

markx New Member

does it feel hard and when you touch it it feels weird, right where the penis goes in if you follow it down to your anus?

14. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

It's there!

The P(prostate)-spot is located several inches from the anal opening and positioned right behind the rectum wall (going towards the penis). It feels kinda bulgy and if tapped enough it swells up more.... You can always get an idea of its position by looking at illustrations of the male sexual anatomy in books or the internet, that may help you a little... I've played with my prostate on many occasions and really enjoy the intense orgasms I get out of it... it feels like your cumming inside and out.... I'm straight and love having sex with women and on some occasions I've had women do the deed for me....It's a great technique to use while masterbating!
    Val

15. Fantasies151

Fantasies151 New Member

Mens is anal, also the spot between the ass and testicles if pressure is applied results in good feelings, especially when you cum.

16. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

I've seen a lot of medical literature on the prostate, and was wondering if anyone has seen actual laboratory work on the womans G-spot.... can't find any actual photos that show how it looks like... my ex-girlfriend and I tried to find hers on several occasions by what we gathered from books and the net but still could'nt find it.... She asked her gynecologist about it and she was told that there were some women who did not have one.... is this true or not? Any info would be helpful....

17. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

I have a g-spot, and I love it, alot. Anyway the way I found it was from a Glamour magazine. Lay on the floor and insert a finger or two, two to three inches in and massage. Doing this and stimulating the clitoris at the same time can help locate it. Takes a few tries but I found it ;)

18. ItalianStud

ItalianStud New Member

Maggie did they have any illustrations? I can't find any anatomy pictorials that show where the G is or how it looks like?

19. Maggie_05

Maggie_05 New Member

no illistrations. you cant see it its hidden by vaginal tissue. when you insert your fingers curve them some. kinda like a hook and push them in and out, dont try to do two inches exact just in and out. do it slow and the spot it feels the best is the gspot. also the gspot is kinda like a penis, its small when not horny, but when it becomes aroused it get bigger. it takes a while for it to get large enough to feel it. just keep trying, you'll get it.

20. Tommys_hot

Tommys_hot New Member

The male spot is between the anus and the scrotum. There is a product called Aneros that is made specifically for massaging the spot. It's somewhat like a buttplug but angled to hit the spot and press the spot between the anus and balls. I just got one this week and have to try it tonight. Looks like fun!