men or women...ever put yourself in the position to be an exhibitionist?

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by 12barblues, Jan 12, 2012.

1. 12barblues

Gold Member

Like say, A woman out in public with a short skirt on and no panties? if so, why did you do it and what was going thru your mind while you were doing it?

2. almostthere

Gold Member

Now if a guy wore shorts with no underwear he would be considered a perv

3. onion

onion New Member

does fetching in the bins in just a dressing gown count??

4. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Does sex on beach count? I can tell you what went through my mind. "Oh my god my dick is so hard being here with my girl in a hot bikini and making out with her is getting me more worked up. She is so hot I want to make her feel good. I love the way her tits feel. I want to taste her salty skin. If I just slide her bikini down I can suck her nipple. Oh man she is rubbing my cock through my shorts. My heart is pounding. I wish she was holding my cock. I bet she wants that too. I wonder what she'll do if I slide my hand down her suit. She didnkt complain when I sucked her nipple. I wonder if anyone is watching. Who gives a shit if anyone is watching. God sheks reaching in my shorts. That feels good. I'm going to do that for her. Oh my god her pussy feels so good. I can't believe she's so wett she must be as worked up as me the way she's humping my fingers. Ohh I wish I could come. I wonder if anyone is watching. Who cares if anyone is watching. I'm gonna fuck her now. Yeah that feels good I'm coming. So is she. Oh that was nice. Hey those people were watching. That's so funny. I can't believe we just did that.

5. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Or going to the door to pay the paper delivery girl in your dressing gown because she got you out of the bath?

:mad :mad :mad

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

niiiiice.....lol. so did you notice the people watching while you were in the heat of the moment or just after?

7. Why20

Why20 New Member

When I was very young (10 or 11 years), I showed my organs to a bunch of unknown girls. One of them, more angry, returned the favor by showing her organs. I run away. I was aroused and scared, but it was fun.:lol

8. Wildwoman59

Wildwoman59 New Member

My SO loves it when we go out and I don't wear any panties. He also loves the open cup bras, sheer or revealing tops, and short skirts or dresses. I enjoy that it is such a turn-on for him and that makes it a turn-on for me too. I only dress this way once in a while and enjoy it. I'm not sure it makes me an exhibitionist-- but it's fun and adds a little spice to our relationship.

9. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I used to have a female co-worker who was proud of her large breasts and occasionally let a button out to let guys see in her shirt, sometimes more buttons!!
    Being a breast guy I never said a thing not to ruin it and also keeping clean as I was with my wife then.
    Lets just say I thought I'd use my mood at home but too many times I had to the washroom during work hours, I was too distracted, the erection was aching and getting wet through my pants if not addressed.
    I never exhibited myself.

10. mikeh

mikeh New Member

When I was working in housing maintenance I always wore ripped jeans with a large rip around the inside groin area and would sit provocatively working on something, making sure the rip was open and a little flesh was on display if there was a woman alone in the house. I was in my early 20's at the time and targeted mainly middle aged women. I used to get loads of tips and that was the only reason for doing it as anything else would of seen me lose my job. But I must admit it was a turn on.

11. 12barblues

Gold Member

niiice...lol...anyone ever get offended? or proposition you?

12. xeniadraven

Gold Member

me and OH used to go to fetish events and i went out in a waspie corset (sits under the bust so breats are exposed) and a latex mini with suspenders, stockings and heels with no pants. not really exhibitionist as there was plenty of people dressed like that there, but the walk to the taxi rank afterwards was interesting lol

13. Paula

Gold Member

Like to visit nude beaches...

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

niiice...did the cabbie tip you instead ..?

15. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I've sat on my balcony in just a dressing gown many times to have breakfast, a coffee or even just to read in the sun. Anyone walking past and looking 'up' would see all...turns me on knowing someone might see.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

that's what i'm talkin' about....right there!!!!...wooo-hooo!

17. mikeh

mikeh New Member

never once got a complaint, the complete opposite. I had a few ask for me specifically after. Had a great opportunity once when a woman called her friend over while I was there and they were being very suggestive, flirty and at times dirty, talking about fantasys and how both of them with a hunky workman was one of them. I must admit I dragged the job out and if they couldn't see the full day buldge then they must of been blind. I joined in the flirting but just couldn't risk making the first move. If one of them had gone for it I would of had to go for it too.

18. somhairle

somhairle Well-Known Member

Yes indeed that is a turn on :)

19. 12barblues

Gold Member

i'm thinking that would be painful.....all that flappin' around goin on...

20. Ready2Please

Gold Member

I've only done it a couple of times but while in San Diego or Florida. I know wayyyyyy too many people where I live and if the wind caught my skirt! Yikes.... I'm not fat or anything but my parents are well-known in town.