Men of SF?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by SexyScorp, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SexyScorp

Gold Member

How sensual are you?

How do you define sensuality and how would you say it differs from sexuality..

Do any of you use sensuality with your women and if so how would you use it....what do you do, how do you use it?

How important do you think it is to live in a sensual world?

Thanks honeys
    xSSx

[​IMG]

2. doberman

doberman New Member

i guess i am not only very emotional, but also very sensual..

i love eating for example, not only to still my hunger, but just for the lust of something delicous, not only smell and taste, but also consistence, the feeling food gives me.. there is nothing above mommy's kitchenart as we say.. :D food made with love tates so much better than this convenience-shit!

same goes for lovemaking: the sound of skin touching sheets, the feel and smell of hair, the sensation i get when it touches my breast, when i run my hands along.. i love armpits, after sports for example and as long as its fresh, its moisty, dampy atmosphere, again, smell and taste arouse me a lot.. i love being touched on my hair, my neck, a tongue in my ear gets me crazy.. its wet feeling, its lustful craving..

feet i find very sexy, seeing it, kissing it, massaging it. again, smell (dont get me wrong here, i hate chessy feet as much as everyone else..).. damn, not only lovemaking, every aspect of life should be treated that way..

or good old pussy. mhm.. i impossibly can say more here, otherwise i wont be safe from longing female forumites killing me with PM's.. :lol

emotional, sensual describes me pretty well.. also a good conversation with someone you like can have a lot of sensation, like compassion, empathy, feeling, sensing what the other thinks, feels, senses.. its hard to describe, but life should be lived by that, as world would be a better place to live in..

very interssting question indeed.. cool!

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Lovely post doberman....thanks

No one else....?

All those viewings and no takers....?

Was it that difficult a question gents?

x:)x

4. LimeLight

LimeLight New Member

It's actually a great question because it made me think about things before I wrote it.
    I think we are all sensual to some degree. Maybe the fact that it happens so automatically it's a hard question to answer specifics. A gentle touch of her shoulder or sneaking up behind her and putting my hands around her hips and start kissing her neck. Sometimes it a prelude to sex but not always. It sometimes is just a way of letting her know I'm thinking of her and that she is still sexy. Those are the things I think of when I think of sensual.

5. doberman

doberman New Member

for you, always.. thanks for compliments!

6. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

The word sensuality has to do with the senses so lovemaking would have to do with your partners senses of smell, touch, taste, Sight, hearing, and never forget the 6 sense of just know when something is right. If you add all the senses while making love then that is sensuality. To full satisfy your lover then sensuality is watching your lovers moves to know what she is feeling, Feel you lovers body to feel her twitches to know when you lover is being satisfied by your sensuality. Smell your lovers sweet odors for a sweet sensual odor. using your tongue to taste your lovers tasty body. listen to your lovers sounds to know when she is getting satisfied. And the main one is just knowing when your lover is being or getting into you and your sensuality.

That is sensuality and by telling you waht it is I also told you how I would use it.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I am a sexual sort of person, and I am a romantic person out of bed, but I don't consider myself sensual. My sexual encounters typically evolve around me taking the lead, and my partner following me, and that isn't sensual. When I have been with other partners who were more active, I tended to let them take the lead, and follow them.

So I don't consider myself naturally sensual, and I don't have the opportunity to be even if I was.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Right now? I'm an emotional iceberg. Next question?

9. SexyScorp

Gold Member

AnonOne...

Next question...would you like that to change, or are you happy as you are?

Sensuality for some is natural, I am one, I live, eat and breathe it. For others its a learning curve...

I couldnt be with a guy who lacked it. But I do believe I could teach people how to. For some it would be scary, cos its about getting totally in touch with the senses...and this in turn can lead to connecting with the heart before the genitals....

Not easy for some hey?

But if I could help in anway I would:)

10. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

And you wonder why you aren't getting laid, A1? Women are complicated, emotional, and often irrational creatures. Stop acting like a robot and perhaps women will find you a lot more interesting.

Edited to add: I didn't post the above in order to be mean. It was meant purely as advice, take or or leave it. :)

#10 Puss_in_boots, Feb 4, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
  11. SexyScorp

Gold Member

If I remember rightly A1 is a Gemini....this is a sign of intellect and it rules the head...very Mercurial. Sometimes men of this sign, although are very sexual, struggle with sensuality and the emotions. They find it hard to connect to the heart.

I knew a Gem guy who was extremely sensual, but he worked on it...he really stirred me up...made me laugh so much in a very sexy way..he used to call me foxy lady. He was very alluring.

I find A1's sense of humour to be very appealing and zany (snowballs comes to mind ha ha)...I think this could be used to pull the women...

To me, sense of humour is very sensual...they say if you can make a woman laugh, you are are halfway into bed with her...

I think thats true!

A1 would do well to have a very warm and sensual woman to take him by the hand....and I am sure in no time that iceburg would melt...:)

12. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

As always I try to treat women with the out most respect and dignity that God's most beautiful creation deserves, and Gods most beautiful creations is woman and I bow to all your beauty and delectable nature. A woman deserves to be treated with the most unmeasurable respect and dignity they deserve. And sensuality is what it takes to fully satisfy your lover either way.
    Now sensuality can be different to each individual. To say somebody does not understand what sensuality is, is not taking into count that what might be sensual to you may not be sensual to somebody else. It is no learning about it. If some people are into pain with sex then it might be sensual for them to have their nipples bitten or something else to cause them pain.

Sensuality to me would be all the romance in someones life like long walks on a beach in the moonlight, long walks on a beach in the morning with the rising sun, Walks on the beach in the evening with sun setting.
    Breakfast in bed with the person I love. Candle light dinner with wine or wine sud. Slow dancing to soft romantic music, Roses on bed, candles in the bed room, bath with my lover softly stroking each other body, hot oil massage, watching the person I love walking, talking, doing everyday things, A nice aroma filling the air as we sit and admire each other. Sitting watching a love story.

13. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Hey! Cut my homefry A1 a little slack here! Poor guy is at an ALL MALE college OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE IN RURAL VIRGINIA! He's a heterosexual and he is taking a load of college courses, at this very demanding all male college, which would fry most people's brains! Not only that but the weather has been cold enough to freeze the balls off a brass monkey around here! I think that I'd probably be an emotional iceberg under those circumstances too! Sheeze!

14. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

But I didn't mean the above in a mean way, of course! ;> As for sensuality, I have known of some guys who are just pretty much "wham, bam, thank ya ma'am!" Get their rocks off and they're done. I appreciate the woman (like Puss's sexy, nerdy avatar she's using these days, slurp, drool ;> or some other pictures of ladies here I could name), appreciate their feelings and various things about them such as their personal scent. I used to ride a commuter bus to our central downtown area. One day, on the way home from work, this attractive older lady started flirting with me just with her eyes and smile. When we got to her stop, when she got off, she gave me a parting glance that just melted me and watched me as the bus drove off. I had to ride the rest of the way with my legs crossed to hide my very hard erection. She was a MASTER of flirting! Just things like that are sensual for me and I enjoy them.

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Allow me to elaborate a bit if I may.

I haven't found anyone worth pursuing right now. As a rule I am very sensual when I'm with someone. I tend to have a bit of an archaic flare for the romantic side of things.

This is where I am very different from about 99% of the people on SF: I think love is a choice. It's an active choice of appreciation, friendship and dedication. So to me it's not something that I fall in and out of, it's a choice I make. Right now, I choose not to love. It's really that simple.

And for future reference, Puss ... No I am NOT a robot, nor do I really act like one. :p Also if my goal was just meaningless mindless sex, then I am quite sure I could have it. But I don't want that.

16. Emart

Emart New Member

Sensuality is what makes sex and sexual acts enjoyable to me. Without that element of (impossible to define) 'romance' for lack of a better term it's not even enjoyable to me. Not to sound too corny, but I love it and I love the bond when you share the experience instead of just trying to get your rocks off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.