Men observing women's breasts

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by redheadguy2000, Jul 17, 2007.

1. redheadguy2000

redheadguy2000 New Member

This is a question for the ladies.

So much clothes these days emphasizes the woman form, particularly the bust, by either being low cut, form hugging, designed to lift/seperate, etc. It seems that these outfits are designed to draw the eye to the breast. I am curious, when wearing clothes that emphasize the bust line does it bother you if people (men and/or women) look? does length of the look matter? Do you feel flattered? Creeped out? Etc. Do you tend to wear outfits that emphasize the bust or hide it? Any answers to these questions, or other general thoughts would be appreciated. This question is an attempt from a guy to understand part of what the experience is for the women.

2. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

I am a girl that is very big busted and have been most of my life. I have always gotten a lot of looks. I don’t mind others looking, but some of these looks can creep me out (when they are staring for a long period of time). But most of the time I do feel flattered. I do wear low-cut shirts, not to reveal them even more, just what I am comfortable wearing. :D

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

I generally dress pretty conservatively, but every once in a while I let the girls out for some air.

I don't mind men looking, but sometimes the stares are too long and I am all...[​IMG]

4. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I find mens eyes are attracted to any skin showing....be it the breasts or the stomach/hip area, or extra long legs.

I personally enjoy wearing sexy cleavage revealing clothes, and I got over ppl looking at the girls a long time ago.

Although I do find it fun to toy with ppl who are trying not get caught looking. :dgrin

5. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I sometimes like to wear clothes that emphasize my bust. I don't mind guys who look briefly but a guy staring for a long period of time would creep me out. It's fun to feel sexy and alluring.

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

It doesn't really bother me. It just makes me do a :eyes

Hi, my face is up here! My boobs sure do appreciate you trying to have a conversation with them though! :lol

7. KissKissTell

KissKissTell New Member

Depends on the length of the stare. It can be flattering and quickly become creepy.

8. redheadguy2000

redheadguy2000 New Member

Thanks ladies for the answers. I wonder at times what your experiences are like. I appreciate hearing from you.

9. Jet Ranger

Jet Ranger New Member

Thank You

Thank you ladies for sharing your insights. No surprises for me in your responses, though I'm still amazed that some attractive girls will wear a thong or revealing string bikini (or go topless or nude where it's allowed) at a beach and then seemingly get upset when guys look or even glance at them.

Those of you that are so inclined to tastefully show some cleavage in public, thank you. I'm not creepy, but if nice scenery should cross my path, I can't help but look and admire. For example, there's a cashier at a snack shop in the office building where I work that always wears a low cut blouse that reveals her ample cleavage. She probably accentuates it with a push-up bra. She must know that the guys who work in the building really enjoy the view during our visits to her store, but she is always friendly.

I'm in reasonably good shape and don't have a problem with nudity (mine or that of others) at all, but my wife has become totally self-conscious. She's still very good looking, but she won't even change clothes when I'm in the same room with her anymore. Even when we have sex, she's reluctant to become totally nude. Very occasionally she'll wear a tankini to the beach, though she doesn't seem to mind if other guys look at her.

For many of us guys, a passing glance at an attractive woman is not creepy, just admiration and a little indulgence for those of us whose partners deny us the privilege of admiring their bodies at home. My wife gets annoyed that I check out the scenery. On a couple of occasions she got upset when I even glanced at girls wearing thong bikinis at the beach. If she was inclined to show a little more skin at home, especially in the bedroom, I'd probably be less inclined to look at others, but she hasn't figured that out yet.

BTW, I do have great respect for your minds and personalities, but it's hard to gauge those when you're a stranger just walking by without actually talking to you. Now if I just walked up to a total stranger and complimented her on her looks, that might be considered creepy.

10. The Mistress

The Mistress New Member

I think there is a big difference in a glance, or checking out the scenery, and a total creep out.

In Miami, thongs and topless beaches are the norm. The locals don't even really notice anymore. I can always tell when the fall hits b/c the tourist start showing up and gawking w/their cameras out. THAT I don't care for.

Once I was at the beach in my thong, and this total creepy guy plopped down really close to me and just stared at me. I gave him dirty looks and everything and it didn't seem to bother him. So fine....I refused to move too. I'm not easily intimidated. The life guard eventually came over and tried to discourage him. On that note, sometimes I will go to the fully nude beach just so that I will be left alone. If I wear my thong suit, I am still more conservative than everyone else there. lol

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

What I think is weird is when a women wears a low cut top with the obvious intention of showing off her natural assets, and when a man says something like, "nice rack" she's all insulted, like, "how dare you?!?" Uhm...isn't that what you wanted? To be noticed, I mean. So why do you get all insulted when someone pays you a compliment? When I wear a pair of tight jeans and someone says, "nice ass" I feel happy.

12. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Good topic, but I have to wonder about this.

Are you sure you would not look at other attractive women if your wife showed more skin?

Men are physiologically 'wired' to notice and enjoy the sight of an attractive women with attractive body parts showing, I can't imagine a guy losing that desire or forgoing the enjoyment of appreciating other womens bodies simply because he sees his wife naked all of the time.

I'm not being critical of you checking other women out, I think it's wholly understandable, I check women out, too. :) :lol

I just hope you don't use this argument to try and persuade your wife to show more skin, or the first time she catches you checking some babe out (and you KNOW she will) you're going to be SOL! ;)

13. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Puss, you're a rock star. :bow
    Well put. :tup

14. WebcamGuy

WebcamGuy New Member

I like to, er as it was put, enjoy the sceenery, but I don't like I stare too much, as I understand it can become creepy quite fast.

15. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I would be annoyed if a man stared at my breasts for to long but to check them out i sfine. I do it myself if i see a women in a low cut top so i expect it!!

16. jaguar

jaguar New Member

In my job servicing several accounts per day mostly offices filled with women, it is hard not to look. Some women wear low cut others don't. I think women that dress this way know men are going to look, hello! duh! we are men! What I have learned or trained myself to do is glance, look away, glance, look away, and NEVER let them see you staring! I always know where their eyes are, if looking toward my way, don't look. The last thing I want to do is creep someone out! Maybe I'm just one of the luckier men with a gift. I have somewhat a photographic memory and can remember everything I see right down to that freckle on the inside left boob. Ha, I love it!

17. Tanya

Tanya New Member

I get alot of guys looking at my breasts, its such an occurance that now adays I just shrug my shoulders and ignore it.
    If hes a handsome guy I quite enjoy the attention, but sometimes it can be annoying especially when a guy is busy looking at my breasts when he should be looking at my face as hes talking to me.

Still, its when they stop looking I should be worried ;)

18. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sometimes ( flipping the coin ) i have had some females just checking my package out and not talking to me either, but i cant say i dislike that, just haveing a female take notice is a bonus :)

Sometimes i do stare at womens breasts usualy when its a picture ....but sure ill glance and think dammmmm she has some sweet looking breasts ( and thats me kinda set for the day hehe )

19. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

P&B, Thanks. I have wanted to say that so many times
    that it's not funny.
    But if I did I would be flamed by half the Women here.
    But when it's from you People Listen..

Hiker

20. Soundwave

Soundwave New Member

I try not to make it a creepy stare. I understand the limitation, like women have an allotted amount of time before it gets to be demeaning and creepy.