[Ask a Girl] Men in Women's Clothes (Crossdressing)

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by doctorsaaab, Sep 15, 2013.

1. doctorsaaab

doctorsaaab New Member

Hi,
    I am a straight man in his 20s. I am only attracted to women, but recently love to wear women's clothes. I'll wear bras, panties, tights, dresses, jeans, heels anything! I get turned on by it big time.

I haven't had the courage to do this in front of any women I've been with.

Would this be a massive turn off? :ugh

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

To each his own but I don't think it's something I could deal in a relationship.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Not a turn off at all. I've dressed my guy up before in skirts and tank tops and cute little panties. The idea of forced cross dressing turns me on. The idea of being able to peg my guy while he's dressed as a lady? Very much a turn on for me.

4. Meee

Gold Member

The boyfriend has a beard, so I just can't picture it with him. (Actually, I can picture it very well, and it isn't a turn on for me.)

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife said she'd kick me in the nuts and tell me to get out of the house, followed by "she thought she married a man". So no my wife wouldn't stand for it....fortunately I have absolutely no desire to wear women's clothing for any reason.

6. minskminx

Gold Member

I am a size 8 and my man must be a size 14 at least so its not possible! :)

Actually I don't like this much, I think a man should be a man.

7. tiffers

tiffers Member

Naw I would flip if I caught my man in women's clothing O.O

8. rileyjane

It would personally turn me off..... I like my man to be a man!!

9. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife's a size 0, I'd be about a 10 in womens...that wouldn't work either.

10. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

Unless you're masquerading as man, your opinion has no value here. I thought this was an ask a girl question. He doesn't care what you think. Why? You're not a girl and he sure as hell wouldn't be standing in front of you.

That said, I love a man that has courage to believe in himself. It doesn't matter what he likes, as long as he is confident in who he is. I know plenty of guys that wear women's clothing and it doesn't phase me in the least.

I would suggest warning the other person though, don't just sneak it up on them. That might have a quite surprising reaction. Not all women are as open minded as they claim when it is staring them eye to eye.

11. sandwich

Gold Member

The last guy that asked this question went as far as adding full makeup and a wig, and I could not deal with that if a man tried to make himself look like a woman from head to toe. I could probably deal with the panties, but the bra...not so much.

12. doctorsaaab

doctorsaaab New Member

I dont like the idea of makeup and wigs. But I do wear bras, panties, tights and all. Even heels and I stuff my bra.

I have never done this in front of any women I've been with. Just by myself. I guess when I'm with women I like to be the man. (Although love it when the woman takes charge!). I see everyone has a different take on it. I guess it's something I would only bring up with a woman I'm serious with and I think can understand etc. I duno- I'm quite confussed on the subject - hence the thread!

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'll answer for my girl, since she hasn't posted here in a looooong time....she would have the exact same response as BCs wife.
    But there are all kinds of women out there.....I'm sure you'll find one that loves it...

14. 1000stars

1000stars Active Member

I find it often takes more courage to be who you actually are than someone you aren't.

15. Happy4ever

Happy4ever New Member

Posting a related question:
    I love to try on and wear very high platform heels & sandals in private. I have always loved women in high heels, and I started trying them on out of curiosity. I have bought them over the past several years. I would wear them when no one was home. Wearing them I do feel sexy and sensual (not in a feminine way, but in a ind of fetish expressive way). Following some months of this, I would then have bad feelings of hiding it from my wife so I would throw them away. This cycle has happened several times. I just can't decide if I should tell her about my interests, and if so how to bring it up without shocking the hell out of her?